CNN and the DNC still crying Russia, Russia, Russia.

The multiple investigations into the multiple scandals of the Trump campaign and administration continue unabated.
In other words you believe the legitimate business of the House is to talk trash about the President and not to pass legislation.

There are House oversight committees. They've been around for decades. Oversight of Executive Branch activities seems legitimate to me. I recall a Congressional committee investigated Benghazi for something like 6 years. Didn't seem to hinder things too much now, did it? LOL

LMAO! Whistleblowers were punished, the investigations were stonewalled by a Barryppuppet friendly DOJ as it pertains to the weapons transfer to the the CIA created "ISIS" to be used in a proxy war in Syria after Qaddafi was killed for having the unmitigated gall of not wanting to accept federal reserve debt notes for his country's oil.

False.

So says the snot-nosed kid with the "Kool-Aid" smile that defiantly tells the other kids that Santa Claus is real........
The multiple investigations into the multiple scandals of the Trump campaign and administration continue unabated.

And unsubstantiated.

Hmmm...I recall hearing that the grand jury was approved for another 6 month stretch.

In other words you believe the legitimate business of the House is to talk trash about the President and not to pass legislation.

There are House oversight committees. They've been around for decades. Oversight of Executive Branch activities seems legitimate to me. I recall a Congressional committee investigated Benghazi for something like 6 years. Didn't seem to hinder things too much now, did it? LOL
It wasn't the only thing the House did at that time, but at this time, it is clearly the only thing the Democrats intend to do. Pelosi has made the House irrelevant to the governance of the nation.

Oh please...they've been in office for about 3 weeks.
As long as the Democrats continue to play games about border security, they will not be able to achieve anything else but trash talk about the President.

We'll see what happens.
As long as the Trump legislative agenda is dead in the water, it's a win for America.

There aren't many politicians I despise as much as Hillary Clinton,
but Debbie Whats-her-name Schultz is definitely one of them. I couldn't watch
more than two minutes of this nonsense, but I'm posting it to let people see what we're up against.

Stone is going to burn for trump anf I hope that he spends a lot of time in jail rethinking that decision.

Stone is going to burn for trump anf I hope that he spends a lot of time in jail rethinking that decision.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz should be waiting tables at Olive Garden for the shit she and the DNC pulled on Bernie Sanders ( and the American people)

It wasn't the only thing the House did at that time, but at this time, it is clearly the only thing the Democrats intend to do. Pelosi has made the House irrelevant to the governance of the nation.

As long as the Democrats continue to play games about border security, they will not be able to achieve anything else but trash talk about the President.

We'll see what happens.
As long as the Trump legislative agenda is dead in the water, it's a win for America.
The Trump legislative agenda is not dead. It will just have to be put into effect by executive order under a declaration of national emergency. If your idea of winning is making the House irrelevant to the governance of the nation, then Nancy and you have won.

Pelosi is as deep state as you can get and knows everything.
Don't let the rattled little innocent Aunt Nancy demeanor fool you.
She's a rattlesnake.
"deep state"

lol

more than two minutes of this nonsense, but I'm posting it to let people see what we're up against.

This nonsense belongs in the CT forum.

Otherwise, the Russia investigations are perfectly appropriate and warranted, predicated on objective, documented evidence.

And Trump and the GOP have only themselves to blame, the use of Congressional investigations as a political weapon is a Republican invention.

In that three weeks they’ve busted their asses for illegals and Mexico huh?
What have they done for REAL Americans in that short run?

They busted Donnie's ass. That's for sure.

Haha...I’ve noticed you deflect and refuse to engage in shit that actually matters. That’s weird....are you aware of your refusal to confront realities?

The real investigation is gonna leave you
so-called 'liberals' speechless. ( one can hope)

Haha...I’ve noticed you deflect and refuse to engage in shit that actually matters. That’s weird....are you aware of your refusal to confront realities?

You asked what they've been up to. They've re-opened the blob's shut-down government. Now they can get back to work for the American people.
Seems pretty important.

If CNN is so awful, why do you watch it?

If CNN is so awful, why do you watch it?

Allow me to answer......

Pointing out fake news bothers you "why" exactly??????

You realize that it IS the legitimate business of Congress to do investigations such as this...right?

Bothe the House and Senate began them over a year ago.

Forum List

Back