🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN commentator calls for the elimination of Israel.

Outrageous.....just another example of the double standard at play in matters of connected to racism.

WATCH: CNN Commentator Calls For Elimination Of Israel, Endorses Violence Against, Reports Suggest

If this guy was a white commentator on Fox News the uproar would reverbrate across the nation.
One hundred years ago when European Jews began the colonization of Palestine, there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there.

By 1948 when Israel came into existence, the ratio had shrunk to 2:1.

Today there are roughly equal number of Jews and non-Jews living between the River and the sea.
map-2.jpg

How much additional land and water are the Jews of Israel entitled to?
Map of Palestine over the Years - Episcopal Peace Fellowship

Episcopalians have a sorry history of Jew Hatred.............Anti-Semitism in the Episcopal Church

Anti-Semitism Creeps Back Under Episcopal Auspices

So much stupidity on this board....Israel is a country but Jews are a race and recent genetic studies prove that.
DNA links prove Jews are a 'race,' says genetics expert
Jews are not a race, but people who practice the religion of Judaism.

There are black African jews, brown Arab jews, white European jews, and even Asian jews. .... :cool:
White European Jews are the only true Jews....those others just practice the religion but they are not God's chosen like Soros is...

So much stupidity on this board....Israel is a country but Jews are a race and recent genetic studies prove that.
DNA links prove Jews are a 'race,' says genetics expert
Jews are not a race, but people who practice the religion of Judaism.

There are black African jews, brown Arab jews, white European jews, and even Asian jews. .... :cool:
White European Jews are the only true Jews....those others just practice the religion but they are not God's chosen like Soros is...

There is a Jewish culture, a Jewish religion and a Jewish race.

What Makes a Jew a Jew?

Jews are Jews by way of being born to a Jewish mother or by converting and following the Torah.

Someone who converts to Judaism but by word and deed refuses to embrace real Jewish practices (eating kosher, belief in God, belief in the Messiah’s anticipated arrival, fasting on fast days, learning Torah on a regular basis, saying blessings before eating, and on and on—there are hundreds of commandments!) is naturally going to be viewed as an inauthentic outsider.

Please understand that God made some people Jews and some people non-Jews. Non-Jews can lead good holy lives; God does not expect them to become Jews, and Jews don’t either. Maybe this is hard for followers of other religions to understand because it is so different than other religions. For example, Christians believe that their religion is the right path and universal, but Judaism is unique in that we believe that everyone is equal in the eyes of God, and not everyone has to follow our religion—only the members of the Jewish family do.

Soros and his family were not practicing Jews, rejected the religion and he certainly couldn't have assisted the Nazis in Romania as he did, identifying Jews and their assets for his Nazi masters, as a Jew.

I don't understand the left's attempts to identify Soros as a Jew. He certainly does not identify as such but who ever thought leftists were honest and moral people? Not me.

America's unwavering support of the apartheid terrorist state of Israel causes about 95% of the problems the U.S. has in the Middle East.

To truly have peace in that part of the world. Israel needs to be dismantled, and the jewish people either deported back to Europe, or absorbed into a new Palestinian state. .... :cool:

Tell us some more lies about that 'Peaceful' Islamic religion....yeh right.

Jihad Watch

Soros and his family were not practicing Jews, rejected the religion and he certainly couldn't have assisted the Nazis in Romania as he did, identifying Jews and their assets for his Nazi masters, as a Jew.

I don't understand the left's attempts to identify Soros as a Jew. He certainly does not identify as such but who ever thought leftists were honest and moral people? Not me.

The leftwingers are all about doing their best to create chaos and coinfusion.

Anarchy to them is a component of advancing totolitarianism of a left wing nature.

America's unwavering support of the apartheid terrorist state of Israel causes about 95% of the problems the U.S. has in the Middle East.

To truly have peace in that part of the world. Israel needs to be dismantled, and the jewish people either deported back to Europe, or absorbed into a new Palestinian state. .... :cool:
The Muslim world lives in harmony?

The Muslim world lives in harmony?

hehheh Sunni should stick to trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge.

If this guy was a white commentator on Fox News the uproar would reverbrate across the nation.
Nah.

Anyways, the way Israel was created was certainly a mistake; but hindsight is 20/20. Cat’s out of the bag now. I say let them and their neighbors sort it out.
Israel was created the same way the US was created, by kicking out the British and creating a democratic government.

Wow !
What would you call the endeavor ? 'Operation Holocaust part two' ?

Don’t agree with what Hill said cant say I agree with him being fired over it either. I understand the outrage over what he said and the reasons for his firing even so firing people for saying things we find insulting or offensive is a slippery slope.

Any bets on whether CNN will dump him as a contributor ?
They should. But I doubt that they will.

They already have...read the link.
Thanks, I stand corrected. Good for them for doing the right thing.

They are hypocrites they fired the idiot but said nothing about the Jew Hating rhetoric the moron was trying to spread. Not that many days ago cnn claimed Hamas in Gaza were firing rockets at Israeli Defense Force when in truth they were firing them indiscriminately at the civilian population....CNN was trying to defend Hamas by saying they were only going after the IDF...another fake story they were forced to apologize for.

CNN is an enemy of freedom and the truth....they need to be brought to heel along with all the other distributors of fake news.

Don’t agree with what Hill said cant say I agree with him being fired over it either. I understand the outrage over what he said and the reasons for his firing even so firing people for saying things we find insulting or offensive is a slippery slope.

Not at all...when people lie or call for the deaths of others it must not be tolerated.

Forum List

Back