CNN Data Guru Brings Sad News for Kamala: If Trump Outperforms Polls by a Mere 1 Point—It's Game Over

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Even CNN has managed to employ at least one straight shooter in their multitude of Left wing activists posing as journalists.

And, Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems we're all outta positive vibes:

Now, a brief stroll down memory lane:

2016: Polls underestimate Trump by an average of 9 points

2020: Polls underestimate Trump by an average of 5 points

Today: Kamala has the narrowest "lead" of the last three elections - by a longshot.

Tuesday night's debate not withstanding: Any gambler worth their salt would be all in on Trump.

Even the betting markets agree.

Irrational exuberance and the manufactured "honeymoon" may have felt good...

But it's only going to make November's inevitable REALITY hangover that much worse. ;)

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Remember, you're not talking to fellow cult imbeciles, so the gaslighting doesn't work. Everyone just laughs at you when you try.

Oh, it's the flopsweat. You know, what gives away your desperation.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Remember, you're not talking to fellow cult imbeciles, so the gaslighting doesn't work. Everyone just laughs at you when you try.

Oh, it's the flopsweat. You know, what gives away your desperation.

Was there supposed to be an actual argument in there somewhere?

Ya know.

Pertaining to the data and facts?

Or are you only capable of ad hominem projection?

Don't worry, we all know the answer to that regardless.

Even CNN has managed to employ at least one straight shooter in their multitude of Left wing activists posing as journalists.

And, Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems we're all outta positive vibes:

Now, a brief stroll down memory lane:

Today: Kamala has the narrowest "lead" of the last three elections - by a longshot.

Tuesday night's debate not withstanding: Any gambler worth their salt would be all in on Trump.

Even the betting markets agree.

Irrational exuberance and the manufactured "honeymoon" may have felt good...

But it's only going to make November's inevitable REALITY hangover that much worse. ;)

And then there is the Right of Privacy and every election since Roe’s fall.

Fat Elvis is old, tired and tedious.

Factor that

Was there supposed to be an actual argument in there somewhere?
I thought it was pretty clear. You're just making stuff up out of desperation.

Is there something about that you don't understand?

For example, the 2020 polls were off by 2 points, not 5.

The polls since 2020 then have all been wildly off in favor of Republicans. Since 2020, Democrats have been wildly outperforming polls when the elections roll around.

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty clear. You're just making stuff up out of desperation.

So posting a video from CNN's Senior Election analyst is "making stuff up"?

Dude.

You have a monopoly on crazy.

the 2020 polls were off by 2 points, not 5.

Actually 4.5.

The RCP polling average had Biden winning by 9 the day before the election.

He "won" by 4.5.

But, more importantly?

Only by a small handful of tens of thousands of votes across a few swing states was he able to deliver the electoral college to the Democrats.

Fast forward to today:

RCP has Kamala up by less than two.

That's more than 7 points lower than Biden's projection - for those of us capable of math.

What is it about that you fail to comprehend in that commie-addled brain of yours?

The polls since 2020 then have all been wildly off in favor of Republicans. Since 2020, Demcorats have been wildly outperforming polls when the elections roll around.

There was only one election since 2020, last I checked.

It was a mid term.

I have an entire thread about how the political parties have reversed their turnout dynamics, and now the Republicans are the ones who don't show up in mid term elections.

In 2020 you were projected to WIN House seats.

You kept your majority but LOST House seats.

I know it hurts your precious fee fees to dwell on the irreconcilable facts.

But they are the cold hard realty.

Speaking of which:

You're about to lose.

Bigly. :)

Dude.

You have a monopoly on crazy.

Actually 4.5.

He "won" by 4.5.

But, more importantly?

Only by a small handful of tens of thousands of votes across a few swing states was he able to deliver the electoral college to the Democrats.

Fast forward to today:

RCP has Kamala up by less than two.

That's more than 7 points lower than Biden's projection.

What is it about that you fail to comprehend in that commie-addled brain of yours?

There was only one election since 2020, last I checked.

It was a mid term.

I have an entire thread about how the political parties have reversed their turnout dynamics, and now the Republicans are the ones who don't show up in mid term elections.

In 2020 you were projected to WIN House seats.

You kept your majority but LOST House seats.

I know it hurts your precious fee fees to dwell on the irreconcilable facts.

But they are the cold hard realty.

Speaking of which:

You're about to lose.

Bigly. :)
Rhodie dude

Democratic pols have outperformed in almost every election since the overturning of Roe.

Is that hard for you to acknowledge?

Well, yeah, given that CNN's mission is to promote Trump. They're called "Conservative News Network" for a good reason. CNN put Trump into office in 2016, tried so hard to do it again in 2020, and is trying just as hard this time around.

(If you ever seen anyone claiming the media is liberal, just smile, twirl a finger around your ear, and back away slowly before you get drooled on.)

Oh, I see. Your defense is that since some other right wing crank made up crazy stuff, and you just parroted the crazy stuff, it's not your fault that it's all a fantasy.

Again, you can't gaslight anyone who isn't a cult imbecile. We were there. We're in touch with reality. We know you're peddling nonsense, in a vain attempt to keep the other Trump cultists from offing themselves.

Good luck with that. See you in November. We're really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
HA!!!!!

Holy hell.

Dude.

If you're not on meds, you need to change that.

If you are?

A dosage alteration is well in order.

More or less?

Your mileage may vary.
"Well, I will do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, uh, somebody, we had Sen. Marco Rubio and my daughter Ivanka were so, uh, impactful on that issue, it's a very important issue, but I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about that because childcare is childcare is couldn't, you know, is something you have to have it in this country, you have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compare to the kind of numbers that I'm talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they're not used to but they'll get used to it very quickly and it's not going to stop them from doing business with us but they'll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we're talking about, including childcare, that it's going to take care. We're going to have, I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly very short period of time coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country because I have to stay with childcare, I want to stay with child care, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I'm talking about, including growth. But growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, uh, that I just told you about. We're gonna be taking in trillions of dollars and as much as childcare is talked about as being expensive, it's relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we will be taking in. We're gonna make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people and then we'll worry about the rest of the world. Let's help other people. But we will take care of our country first, this is about America First. It's about Make America Great Again. We have to do it because right now we're a failing nation. So we'll take care of it."

Oh, I see. Your defense is that since some other right wing crank made up crazy stuff

Yes, the Real Clear Politics polling average which comprises polls such as ABC, Reuters, The Economist etc. is "right wing crank".

What's it like on the planet that you inhabit?

Yes, the Real Clear Politics polling average which comprises polls such as ABC, Reuters, The Economist etc. is "right wing crank".

What's it like on the planet that you inhabit?
Yes, RCP which has Harris winning without PA which she will win.

In my opinion as an outsider, Kamala doesn't stand a chance. If Trump hasn't won by the 5th. either legitimately or otherwise, he will be the winner by the 10th.

America is going to set democracy aside while another method is experimented with.

The only wild card that can't be predicted is the reaction of the military?

Forum List

Back