CNN: December cold records shatterred!!

10286797_668322019869927_4256358423504576559_o.jpg
I'd settle for someone explaining why liberals are so stupid.
You want a fallacy explained? Man, you ARE stupid.

If you say so. Liberals are stupid like people are dead. They just don't know it and everyone around them suffers for it.

Damn it is bitter cold outside....if only leftists could right about something.
If you were not so stupid, you would understand why it is so cold.

lol......but the stoopids are winning s0n! Only the k00ks think global warming makes the planet colder!!:2up::popcorn::popcorn:

Didn't your mommy ever tell you.........reality is 95% perception!! When you walk outside all the time and your first thought is, "Where the fuck are my nut sack warmers?", your next thought isn't, "Dang....better call my representative to do something about all this global warming!!". :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Well.....let me correct that........the k00ks think that's your second thought!!:bye1:

Blueballed here in NYC for the last 4 or 5 days.........laughable. Not like your fathers Christmastime where we'd be sporting fall jackets all month!! People in this city DYING for some global warming!! Even the homeless have been heard saying, "WTF??!!"

Can a single AGW asshole please......please post up one single link to display for us where the science is mattering in the real world?:dunno::dunno::deal:

Good luck and God bless!!!:coffee:

2nd request............don't make us start thinking about crickets in December s0ns!!:blowup:

I'd settle for someone explaining why liberals are so stupid.

You is STOOPID!

Quite the comeback there.....learn it in third grade?
Libtard ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

When your best comeback is....You are STOOPID
Its hard to place your intellect above a 12 year old
There is no point in saying anything else to you.

Dominating these meatheads is a hoot..........especially this time of year when you know they are miserable as all fuck with Trump about to march into the White House!!!

If I had the addresses of all the AGW k00ks, Id be mailing them a holiday present..........a giant bumpy cucumber tree ornament.:popcorn::rock::rock:

3rd request..................

Can a single AGW asshole please......please post up one single link to display for us where the science is mattering in the real world?:dunno::dunno::deal:

Good luck and God bless!!!:coffee:

lol......but the stoopids are winning s0n! Only the k00ks think global warming makes the planet colder!!:2up::popcorn::popcorn:

Didn't your mommy ever tell you.........reality is 95% perception!! When you walk outside all the time and your first thought is, "Where the fuck are my nut sack warmers?", your next thought isn't, "Dang....better call my representative to do something about all this global warming!!". :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Well.....let me correct that........the k00ks think that's your second thought!!:bye1:
It changes weather patterns.

It changes weather patterns.

Indeed? So let me get this straight..........that's the best answer you meatheads can come up with.......that "the science changes weather patterns"!

OK:up:

Anybody else want to take a crack at this given the completely incoherent answer from this first bozo???:popcorn:

Where is the science mattering in the real world s0ns?

:asshole:
Yeah. It's cold because of global warming

Believe it or not a few degrees of warming wouldn't mean the midwest, arctic or east wouldn't have cold events...Certainly wouldn't mean the end of snow.

-20f
+5
= -15f

As long as the world didn't go back to where we were 40-55 million years ago that is.

Forum List

Back