CNN host calls Trump ‘piece of sh*t’ over renewed call for travel ban after UK Terror Attack

The fact is that Trump is a 'piece of SH*T' and his followers are hateful, hypocrites. I'm sure that every Trump supporter complained and attacked Democrats when a tragic shooting was used as a justification for gun control. Now they do the same thing when a extremist harms others. A pretense to push a Muslim travel ban. I do not judge Muslims by the actions of a few. It seems that Trump supporters use the same strategy that Hitler did. Instead of Jews, it is Muslims. Maybe this fake conservative movement needs to meet the same fate as Nazi Germany.
oh the irony

The travel ban isn't going to save you, my paranoid little morons. It's the TSA of immigration policy - it's all for show.
It will definitely save some Americans if it is extended indefinitely and to the rest of the Middle East. The death of any Americans killed by Muzzie savages are on your filthy hands.
I'm an American - my hands have been covered in blood since birth.

And the ones you need to worry about are - already here.
I, personally, have never killed anyone. Confess your crimes to the police and repent.

Yes, we do have to worry about the muzzies people like you have already let in.
You just worry your little head off (about those dreaded Muzzies) little one - like any child who thinks monsters live under the bed. I have an (adult) life to lead.
bye
I wasn't aware we'd ever said hello?

I don't consider bad behavior and trailer trash talk as a type of political speech.

If you do then your standards are quite low.

I am trying to figure out the standards. It's appears being politically incorrect is okay just so long as one agrees with the sentiment.
Being politically incorrect is always fine. Being a foul mouthed political hack not so much when your job demands objectivity.

Common sense

I am just searching for some consistency. People love to piss and moan about others being PC, but jump on the PC bandwagon the instant it becomes expedient to do so.
Nonsense

This isn't about political correctness and you know it. It's about piss poor public behavior and how it reflects on both your job and the company you are supposed to be representing.

YOU want to change the subject because you know it was wrong.

When I get upset it's moral and just. When they get upset it's b/c they are PC pussies.
why are you upset?

It will definitely save some Americans if it is extended indefinitely and to the rest of the Middle East. The death of any Americans killed by Muzzie savages are on your filthy hands.
I'm an American - my hands have been covered in blood since birth.

And the ones you need to worry about are - already here.
I, personally, have never killed anyone. Confess your crimes to the police and repent.

Yes, we do have to worry about the muzzies people like you have already let in.
You just worry your little head off (about those dreaded Muzzies) little one - like any child who thinks monsters live under the bed. I have an (adult) life to lead.
bye
I wasn't aware we'd ever said hello?
ok, hello, and bye

The travel ban isn't going to save you, my paranoid little morons. It's the TSA of immigration policy - it's all for show.
then why are you afraid of it?
Because it will harm us dumb ass.
how exactly?
By making us 1. Into assholes because it's so arbitrary (nations where Trump does business aren't included) and 2. making us look like an enemy of Islam (which we are not).

Afraid of it? Not at all. It's simply useless - and unAmerican (like so many things these days).
then you have nothing to lose from it. And it is very American. It's why we have borders. You should learn how countries operate.
I know how countries operate. They have borders and allow for immigration.

how exactly?
By making us 1. Into assholes because it's so arbitrary (nations where Trump does business aren't included) and 2. making us look like an enemy of Islam (which we are not).
huh and huh. doesn't do either. so you're just confused on what the president is doing. He is the president of these United States, and not the islamic world. So, to that point, you're confused. And next you'd have to tell me how we are enemies of a religion. I didn't know religion had a state or country.

Afraid of it? Not at all. It's simply useless - and unAmerican (like so many things these days).
then you have nothing to lose from it. And it is very American. It's why we have borders. You should learn how countries operate.
I know how countries operate. They have borders and allow for immigration.
And we do. so it seems you are confused. We have millions of them here and still coming in daily.

Just so we have this straight, the pile of dog excrement in the whitehouse, calls everyone that disagrees with him some name or ridicules them in some manner. Then , the pile of dog excrement that is in the white house, mocks an individual with a debilitating disease, then you find this totally acceptable.

CORRECT!
But when someone calls out the pile of excrement that is in the white house it suddenly becomes this horrific problem.

You are laughable and as much of a pile of dog excrement as that @sshole .

If the pile of dog excrement in the whitehouse , and you, cannot stand the sh*t being tossed your way.

To bad, you little whiny bitch.

giphy.gif

CNN host calls Trump 'piece of sh*t' over renewed call for travel ban - The American Mirror

After the latest suspected Islamic terrorist attack in London on Saturday, a CNN host lashed out at President Trump over his renewed call for a travel ban.

The president took to Twitter Saturday evening, saying, “We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!”

That triggered CNN host Reza Aslan, who lashed out, writing, “This piece of shit is not just an embarrassment to American and a stain on the presidency. He’s an embarrassment to humankind.

Terrorists attack the UK, our President calls for more security to protect Americans, and liberals / snowflakes repulsively attack our President....

CNN host demonstrates complete mental breakdown and lack of class, inability to disagree without launching into 'triggered' personal attack.

No sir, the President isn't a POS - YOU are.

The host should be immediately fired, just as Kathy Griffin was. It is not possible for him to remain working at CNN and yet present any image of professionalism or lack of extreme bias, which is critical for a 'news reporting agency'.

Keeping him on would demonstrate a complete lack of professionalism and extreme lack of concern for their network's image and bias on CNN's behalf.

We ARE talking about CNN, though, the network who openly, on-air, bragged about doing everythong it could to help Hillary win the 2016 election, to include ignore her scandals...

Just so we have this straight, the pile of dog excrement in the whitehouse, calls everyone that disagrees with him some name or ridicules them in some manner. Then , the pile of dog excrement that is in the white house, mocks an individual with a debilitating disease, then you find this totally acceptable.

CORRECT!
But when someone calls out the pile of excrement that is in the white house it suddenly becomes this horrific problem.

If the pile of dog excrement in the whitehouse , and you, cannot stand the sh*t being tossed your way.

giphy.gif

CNN host calls Trump 'piece of sh*t' over renewed call for travel ban - The American Mirror

After the latest suspected Islamic terrorist attack in London on Saturday, a CNN host lashed out at President Trump over his renewed call for a travel ban.

The president took to Twitter Saturday evening, saying, “We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!”

That triggered CNN host Reza Aslan, who lashed out, writing, “This piece of shit is not just an embarrassment to American and a stain on the presidency. He’s an embarrassment to humankind.

Terrorists attack the UK, our President calls for more security to protect Americans, and liberals / snowflakes repulsively attack our President....

CNN host demonstrates complete mental breakdown and lack of class, inability to disagree without launching into 'triggered' personal attack.

The host should be immediately fired, just as Kathy Griffin was. It is not possible for him to remain working at CNN and yet present any image of professionalism or lack of extreme bias, which is critical for a 'news reporting agency'.

Keeping him on would demonstrate a complete lack of professionalism and extreme lack of concern for their network's image and bias on CNN's behalf.

We ARE talking about CNN, though, the network who openly, on-air, bragged about doing everythong it could to help Hillary win the 2016 election, to include ignore her scandals...
so quote a name Trump ever called anyone person. go for it. Link please.

I know that hitlery called trump supporters deplorables.

Do you own work you lazy pile of dog excrement. Just like a typical teabagger. You know full well but you deny everything . So suck on the member of "the peemeister" just like you have all along.
He will fill your mouth with what you so desire.
e975a0235d684ae577d7d893b02aebce.gif

CORRECT!

giphy.gif

Do you own work you lazy pile of dog excrement. Just like a typical teabagger. You know full well but you deny everything . So suck on the member of "the peemeister" just like you have all along.

CORRECT!

giphy.gif

ahhhh, still snowflaking I see.

Quite laughable coming from a true snowflake. But if that is all you have for a retort.
You are extremely laughable in depth.
tumblr_lve6pxauio1qjpxbbo1_500.gif

CORRECT!

giphy.gif

Quite laughable coming from a true snowflake. But if that is all you have for a retort.
You are extremely laughable in depth.
tumblr_lve6pxauio1qjpxbbo1_500.gif

CORRECT!

giphy.gif

I'm curious, got anymore rants you want to get off your shoulders? I know losing in a contest is against your good nature, so you must be in hell. Me, I'm looking at fellow americans and want to see them working again and supporting their families. I wish to see inner city youths get education assistance that will result in successes rather than the continued toilet bowl they're in. You? just anguishing daily on a message board with no path forwards for your country. tsk, tsk friend.

how exactly?

Really? As many times as you have been told, you're still asking why? I'm not sure if you're really that dumb, or just like pretending that you're that dumb. Why would you want to insult and piss off millions of Muslims that haven't harmed us, and have no intention of harming us , and give them reason to believe that the evil ones who have harmed us are right? Why would you want to recruit more for our enemies?

Forum List

Back