CNN host calls Trump ‘piece of sh*t’ over renewed call for travel ban after UK Terror Attack

The fact is that Trump is a 'piece of SH*T' and his followers are hateful, hypocrites. I'm sure that every Trump supporter complained and attacked Democrats when a tragic shooting was used as a justification for gun control. Now they do the same thing when a extremist harms others. A pretense to push a Muslim travel ban. I do not judge Muslims by the actions of a few. It seems that Trump supporters use the same strategy that Hitler did. Instead of Jews, it is Muslims. Maybe this fake conservative movement needs to meet the same fate as Nazi Germany.

When you have two thirds of the Muslims telling us they would not report or turn in a fellow Muslim if they knew they were going to commit an act of terror, then it is a more than a few, that is my issue. I am critical of Trump in many areas and I will denounce him on his actions if I think they are wrong, but to compare Trump and Hitler is just plain stupid. Obama wanted more gun control and when a shooting occurred then he politicized it, so because of the actions of a few...oh my! That is the same strategy Hitler used!!!

See how easy it is?

Also you called all Trump supporters hateful and hypocrites, the same tactic Hitler used!!

Trump by far is not my favorite President but your comparison of him and his supporters is plain ignorant.

You are the ignorant idiot. You are also a liar. I would suggest that you learn some history.

Obama used shootings to publicize gun control. Trump uses a terrorist attack to advocate for his travel ban. That is fact. Trump and his followers are HYPOCRITES as well as you.

Also Hitler scapegoated Jews. Trump scapegoats Muslims. The fact is that Trump's travel ban is totally useless. Trump like Hitler had fanatical followers who refuse to accept reality. Several terrorist attacks have been carried out by American citizens. Maybe we should institute a travel ban on Americans.

Dayum. Just...dayum.

"I am going to burn your neighbors house down. Then I'm coming to burn yours as well"

"Honey, better get the hoses ready and a couple of buckets. Tell the neighbors too. Their house might be next"..

"YOU POND SCUM! YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE! HOW DARE YOU PREPARE FOR MY KEROSENE AND LIGHTER!"

My main question is why did he wait so long to report that Trump is a piece of shit? It's been known for a long time. A better reporter would have reported that much sooner.

A better ...cough...."reporter" would keep his mouth shut about his own opinions and JUST REPORT THE NEWS without his OWN input. None exist any more.

A better ...cough...."reporter" would keep his mouth shut about his own opinions and JUST REPORT THE NEWS without his OWN input. None exist any more.

Trump is a piece of shit. Why do you want to keep that information from being reported.

So...anyone that wants to stop potential harm to americans is a piece of shit?

The fact is that Trump is a 'piece of SH*T' and his followers are hateful, hypocrites. I'm sure that every Trump supporter complained and attacked Democrats when a tragic shooting was used as a justification for gun control. Now they do the same thing when a extremist harms others. A pretense to push a Muslim travel ban. I do not judge Muslims by the actions of a few. It seems that Trump supporters use the same strategy that Hitler did. Instead of Jews, it is Muslims. Maybe this fake conservative movement needs to meet the same fate as Nazi Germany.

When you have two thirds of the Muslims telling us they would not report or turn in a fellow Muslim if they knew they were going to commit an act of terror, then it is a more than a few, that is my issue. I am critical of Trump in many areas and I will denounce him on his actions if I think they are wrong, but to compare Trump and Hitler is just plain stupid. Obama wanted more gun control and when a shooting occurred then he politicized it, so because of the actions of a few...oh my! That is the same strategy Hitler used!!!

See how easy it is?

Also you called all Trump supporters hateful and hypocrites, the same tactic Hitler used!!

Trump by far is not my favorite President but your comparison of him and his supporters is plain ignorant.

You are the ignorant idiot. You are also a liar. I would suggest that you learn some history.

Obama used shootings to publicize gun control. Trump uses a terrorist attack to advocate for his travel ban. That is fact. Trump and his followers are HYPOCRITES as well as you.

Also Hitler scapegoated Jews. Trump scapegoats Muslims. The fact is that Trump's travel ban is totally useless. Trump like Hitler had fanatical followers who refuse to accept reality. Several terrorist attacks have been carried out by American citizens. Maybe we should institute a travel ban on Americans.

Wow, what utter BS! You are a true nutter.

No he's on the money Why keep pissing on 1.6 million muslims like dump is doing?
How is he "pissing" on them? He simply doesn't want them coming here.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You vett them Bri You don't piss off 1.6 million muslims who only want to help
No, you keep them all out because their culture and religion are poison to ours.

Again, this does nothing but hurt America and it's interests. Other than being clearly unconstitutional, slapping in the face 2 billion muslims is a completely insane, counterproductive policy.

Even Bush well understood that:

George W. Bush Addresses Muslims in the Aftermath of the 9/11 Attacks:

I also want to speak tonight directly to Muslims throughout the world. We respect your faith. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans and by millions more in countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah. The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself. The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends. It is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists and every government that supports them.

George W. Bush Addresses Muslims in the Aftermath of the 9/11 Attacks

That was almost 16 years ago. Not much has changed. Now it is time for us to make those changes for them.

That's right, not much has changed that's is exactly why it is still true. We are not at war with 2 billion Muslims, were are at war with violent extremists.

What "changes for them" are you talking about?

The president took to Twitter Saturday evening, saying, “We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!”

Total Horseshit. The Ban does not protect us, it ENDANGERS us by slapping muslims in the face and giving Islamists easy propaganda material about how America is waging a war on Islam.

There wasn't EVEN ONE American death as a result of million or so people that traveled to United States from the countries listed in the Travel ban.

Terrorism and Trump's Travel Ban - FactCheck.org

American death did happen as a result of this:
170518-one-time-use-only-times-square-crash-ew-501p_c707fdf344caedc82210b4449f08a400.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

What country do we need to ban travel from in response?
You are full of shit. Do not open the door for anyone who threatens to break the door down or has already said "I intend on destroying you once I enter into your house".

I agree. These Muslim death cult followers will kill anyone anywhere they can. Muslims shouldn't be allowed in our country at all.

The president took to Twitter Saturday evening, saying, “We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!”

Total Horseshit. The Ban does not protect us, it ENDANGERS us by slapping muslims in the face and giving Islamists easy propaganda material about how America is waging a war on Islam.

There wasn't EVEN ONE American death as a result of million or so people that traveled to United States from the countries listed in the Travel ban.

170518-one-time-use-only-times-square-crash-ew-501p_c707fdf344caedc82210b4449f08a400.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Yes, Trump is a total piece of shit and that's the way he'll go down in history.
huh? give me some of what you're smoking.

You are full of shit. Do not open the door for anyone who threatens to break the door down or has already said "I intend on destroying you once I enter into your house".

I agree. These Muslim death cult followers will kill anyone anywhere they can. Muslims shouldn't be allowed in our country at all.
We already have enough lawless type whackos already in this country without adding more.

Yes, Trump is a total piece of shit and that's the way he'll go down in history.

You're obvious oblivious to the fact that the muzzies don't need any additional propaganda material to convince savages in the West to commit mass murder.

We better kill all them Muslims, before they kill us eh?

You are a fucking idiot.
who ever ever made such a statement but you?

No, the brown buffoon before trump is the abominable stain. It will take years to undue the carnage that his admin brought upon the country.

See, unlike the orange buffoon Obama was born with his skin color so when you fault him for it you sound like a racist.

The carnage? You mean economic recovery, growth, now popular healthcare reform and high end-of-presidency approval with a solid place in history for his Presidency?
when did that happen?

these murderers are not refugees ,,,they're mostly citizens flight bans won't affect them

Good the media needs to call a piece of shit a piece of shit.

Don't like it?

Send Complaints To:

The Constitution
Independence Hall
Philadelphia, PA
United States of America
c/o Dept of Snowflake Whining
or CNN News,

these murderers are not refugees ,,,they're mostly citizens flight bans won't affect them
who are they? Where have they been?

But the the "ban" doesn't affect a billion or so Muslims
shhhh don't give em facts.

The travel ban isn't going to save you, my paranoid little morons. It's the TSA of immigration policy - it's all for show.
It will definitely save some Americans if it is extended indefinitely and to the rest of the Middle East. The death of any Americans killed by Muzzie savages are on your filthy hands.
I'm an American - my hands have been covered in blood since birth.

And the ones you need to worry about are - already here.
I, personally, have never killed anyone. Confess your crimes to the police and repent.

Yes, we do have to worry about the muzzies people like you have already let in.
You just worry your little head off (about those dreaded Muzzies) little one - like any child who thinks monsters live under the bed. I have an (adult) life to lead.
bye

Forum List

Back