CNN Host - "To those who want to stop Trump’s inauguration: ‘Get over it’

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"CNN anchor John King offered a stern message Tuesday to those still in denial about Donald Trump becoming president: “Get over it.”

“President-elect Trump himself has said, ‘People are trying to de-legitimize me, they’re questioning the election.’ He won. He’s going to be president of the United States in 17 days,” King said. “If you’re out there thinking somehow that’s going to go away, get over it. He’s going to be president of the United States.”"

:clap: :eusa_clap: :rock: :thewave: :banana: :beer: :eusa_dance: :iagree: :mm: :up: :clap2:

CNN host to those who want to stop Trump’s inauguration: ‘Get over it’

"CNN anchor John King offered a stern message Tuesday to those still in denial about Donald Trump becoming president: “Get over it.”

“President-elect Trump himself has said, ‘People are trying to de-legitimize me, they’re questioning the election.’ He won. He’s going to be president of the United States in 17 days,” King said. “If you’re out there thinking somehow that’s going to go away, get over it. He’s going to be president of the United States.”"

:clap: :eusa_clap: :rock: :thewave: :banana: :beer: :eusa_dance: :iagree: :mm: :up: :clap2:

CNN host to those who want to stop Trump’s inauguration: ‘Get over it’
I'm thinking that the real reason for all the hysteria (aside from the shock of realizing that not everyone agrees with them) is to keep pressure on the more moderate Republicans. If they can worry GOP legislators about holding on to their seats, they may be able to get a few votes to go their way.

Such is politics.

Assuming that's the case, this stuff won't be going away any time soon. They do need to be careful, though, because the more manic and crazy they look the less the more moderate Republicans will be intimidated.

The more bat-shit crazy Liberals go the bigger the historic, record-setting ass-kicking they get next election. Could it be a '3-peat'?! :p

Forum List

Back