CNN Interviews Dayton, Ohio Would Be Trump Assassin Thomas DiMassimo

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Dude attacks a presidential candidate and instead of going to jail and getting locked up for 5 years he gets out in 4 hours and then gets glorified on cnn. What would have seriously happened had a white guy bumrushed Obama or Hillary?

CNN sympathizing with him is pathetic

Dude attacks a presidential candidate and instead of going to jail and getting locked up for 5 years he gets out in 4 hours and then gets glorified on cnn. What would have seriously happened had a white guy bum rushed Obama or Hillary?

Wow, I doubt there could be a bigger, a clearer, example of media bias. It even has an element of conspiracy when he makes up a story about some Internet information be doctored.

Funny that the left isn't posting that Trump is trying to destroy the 1st amendment by having the SS stop this guy from bull rushing the stage. After all, after the fact, the man said he meant no harm.

We dislike what government has become, government dislikes Trump. Pretty easy to see the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Dude attacks a presidential candidate and instead of going to jail and getting locked up for 5 years he gets out in 4 hours and then gets glorified on cnn. What would have seriously happened had a white guy bumrushed Obama or Hillary?

Libs worship losers what do you expect?

Dude attacks a presidential candidate and instead of going to jail and getting locked up for 5 years he gets out in 4 hours and then gets glorified on cnn. What would have seriously happened had a white guy bum rushed Obama or Hillary?

Wow, I doubt there could be a bigger, a clearer, example of media bias. It even has an element of conspiracy when he makes up a story about some Internet information be doctored.

Funny that the left isn't posting that Trump is trying to destroy the 1st amendment by having the SS stop this guy from bull rushing the stage. After all, after the fact, the man said he meant no harm.

The media didn't cut him lose with a slap on the wrist after four hours. That was the cops. I thought teabaggers supported the police.

bottom line.

The man said this was a planned attack

The man said that his goal was to deprive Trump of his constitutional right to free speech.

The man was released because the police realized he was just a bitchy democrat operative without the balls to hurt anyone.

bottom line.

The man said this was a planned attack

The man said that his goal was to deprive Trump of his constitutional right to free speech.

The man was released because the police realized he was just a bitchy democrat operative without the balls to hurt anyone.

No he didn't say he wanted to deny anyone's free speech. He couldn't do that any way. Free speech laws only apply to the government actions. Not individuals. You don't understand that?

Forum List

Back