CNN is dumbed down

CNN's Baldwin: 'There Already Are Term Limits' for Members of Congress - Breitbart

Hey nat4900 is this why you like CNN? LMAO they appeal to the dumbest of the dumb.

Who the hell is Baldwin???? Obviously you know and forgive me because i do not.....
She works for CNN. I don't watch the Clinton News Network so hell if I know...ranks right up there as a brilliant leftist though.

Breitbart loves suckers who post first and never ask questions. Headlines only and forget content.

Breitbart loves suckers who post first and never ask questions. Headlines only and forget content.

Very good....I noticed that also that the headlines by Bretbart are "interesting" if seldom backed up by the blogger's comments....But, I guess, given the attention span and reading comprehension of right wingers, Breitbart is exactly what they want and need.

CNN's Baldwin: 'There Already Are Term Limits' for Members of Congress - Breitbart

Hey nat4900 is this why you like CNN? LMAO they appeal to the dumbest of the dumb.

There's no there there. She said there are term limits for POTUS. And....why are you so threatened by Nat? Obsess much?
I did not catch the POTUS part. Is it there at all?

Hahahaha....Like I said....headlines only. Trump depends on those who have an attention span of 3 seconds.

Very good....I noticed that also that the headlines by Bretbart are "interesting" if seldom backed up by the blogger's comments....But, I guess, given the attention span and reading comprehension of right wingers, Breitbart is exactly what they want and need.

Great minds! We both see an attention span problem here.

There's no there there. She said there are term limits for POTUS. And....why are you so threatened by Nat? Obsess much?

Hahahaha....Like I said....headlines only. Trump depends on those who have an attention span of 3 seconds.
"Baldwin said, “[L]et me just relay this to everyone, that apparently, from the Trump camp, there is another major announcement that Trump will make today as part of his pledge to ‘drain the swamp,’ we keep hearing ‘drain the swamp’ in Washington. He says, ‘If I’m elected president, I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress,’ correct me, there already are term limits, so what does he mean?"

"He says, ‘If I’m elected president, I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress,’ correct me, there already are term limits, so what does he mean?"

Don't see where she was talking about term limits for president.

You got a different quote from the article?

Like you and nat?

Great minds! We both see an attention span problem here.

each others?

"Baldwin said, “[L]et me just relay this to everyone, that apparently, from the Trump camp, there is another major announcement that Trump will make today as part of his pledge to ‘drain the swamp,’ we keep hearing ‘drain the swamp’ in Washington. He says, ‘If I’m elected president, I will push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress,’ correct me, there already are term limits, so what does he mean?"

The 'children' seem to have quieted down

The 'children' seem to have quieted down
The morons, they are the ones who went by headlines... what are you going to do? They will come back again..and again...and again regardless how many times you prove they are imbeciles... well, that's why they are imbeciles, no?

Forum List

Back