CNN (June 11th): No criminal charges expected against Clinton in email probe

You're just too lazy to disprove my argument, Faun. For shame.

Moving on...
Again...there's nothing to disprove that the FBI hasn't already [apparently] decided. I say apparently only because it's being reported that no charges are likely coming; but the FBI hasn't formally concluded their investigation yet.

Why Hillary will not be indicted

Valerie Plame Wilson: No Ordinary Spy

The Bush administration leaked her name in retaliation for political statements made by her husband. Plames cover was broken and her life was jeopardized. Nobody in the Bush administration was punished and Bush pardoned those who were blamed

Yet, Republicans hold a witch hunt over Hillary having a server where no classified information was actually leaked

Place was nothing but a chick that served coffee and cookies at the CIA. No cover was blown. This is why it went away so fast.
Why would any lucid person take your inconsequential ramblings over the word of the lead investigator on the case who said she was a covert CIA operative at the time Novak exposed her?

"She traveled at least seven times to more than 10 countries," the document states. "When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity … At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States." ~ Patrick Fitzgerald

Emphasis added. Read more

She was nothing but a twit. She was no undercover operative. She was a stateside nerd and nothing more. No national security was threatened because she was outed, she was not under cover. No matter what you say, she was at best a secretary.
It's not what I say, it's what the lead investigator said. Any rational person would accept his word on the matter over yours. And you didn't answer my question.... why would any lucid person take your word over his?

The stupid twat was at best a recruiter in Greece. Her stupid hubby and the Booosh haters made it out like she actually did more then making snitches. Don't get me wrong, scooter and his boys were stupid for doing what they did, but her outing was not a big deal.

Moving on...
Again...there's nothing to disprove that the FBI hasn't already [apparently] decided. I say apparently only because it's being reported that no charges are likely coming; but the FBI hasn't formally concluded their investigation yet.
Nor is the Benghazi finished with their report and of course Faun is privy to all the information, ain'tcha Faun?

I say apparently only because it's being reported that no charges are likely coming; but the FBI hasn't formally concluded their investigation yet.

Ah yes, you're the type that believes everything the media tells you. How does it feel to be led along on a leash, Faun?
As opposed to you, who listens to the crazed voices in his head. :cuckoo:

And again... it appears no criminal charges are coming. I'll just sit back and watch you bang your head on the wall some more.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Moving on...
Nor is the Benghazi finished with their report and of course Faun is privy to all the information, ain'tcha Faun?
Umm ... 7 GOP-led investigations into Benghazi have already been concluded. None of which found any wrong doing. And number 8, which was revealed to be a political hit on Hillary, will be wrapped up before the election.

Moving on...
Umm ... 7 GOP-led investigations into Benghazi have already been concluded. None of which found any wrong doing. And number 8, which was revealed to be a political hit on Hillary, will be wrapped up before the election.
Hope so.

Moving on...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it had to do with people like Elijah Cummings actively obstructing a congressional investigation.

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/rep...es/documents/HSCB - Cummings - 2016.06.05.pdf

And again... it appears no criminal charges are coming.

It appears that crystal ball you shoved up your ass is busted. It appears an enema is in your future.
Poor, demented idiot, who changed his forum name to escape his past embarrassments... My "crystal ball" is in fact, the news. Meanwhile, you're here making shit up that you must think the FBI somehow missed.

Again... fill them in on your research. You don't want Hillary to get away with this, do ya?

Why Hillary will not be indicted

Valerie Plame Wilson: No Ordinary Spy

The Bush administration leaked her name in retaliation for political statements made by her husband. Plames cover was broken and her life was jeopardized. Nobody in the Bush administration was punished and Bush pardoned those who were blamed

Yet, Republicans hold a witch hunt over Hillary having a server where no classified information was actually leaked

Place was nothing but a chick that served coffee and cookies at the CIA. No cover was blown. This is why it went away so fast.
Why would any lucid person take your inconsequential ramblings over the word of the lead investigator on the case who said she was a covert CIA operative at the time Novak exposed her?

"She traveled at least seven times to more than 10 countries," the document states. "When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity … At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States." ~ Patrick Fitzgerald

She was nothing but a twit. She was no undercover operative. She was a stateside nerd and nothing more. No national security was threatened because she was outed, she was not under cover. No matter what you say, she was at best a secretary.
It's not what I say, it's what the lead investigator said. Any rational person would accept his word on the matter over yours. And you didn't answer my question.... why would any lucid person take your word over his?

The stupid twat was at best a recruiter in Greece. Her stupid hubby and the Booosh haters made it out like she actually did more then making snitches. Don't get me wrong, scooter and his boys were stupid for doing what they did, but her outing was not a big deal.
Why are you avoiding my question?

Patrick Fitzgerald, the lead investigator, revealed she was a covert CIA operative. Again.... why would any thinking person take your word over his?

Moving on...

Sadly, it's the Bengazi business that she should have been run out on a rail over. I do hope they fry the cow, but all this time she should have been waring the new black and treated to an early retirement in a five star government facility she ends up getting paid instead.

Moving on...

Sadly, it's the Bengazi business that she should have been run out on a rail over. I do hope they fry the cow, but all this time she should have been waring the new black and treated to an early retirement in a five star government facility she ends up getting paid instead.
More total bs propaganda, for dupes only.

Moving on...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it had to do with people like Elijah Cummings actively obstructing a congressional investigation.

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/documents/HSCB - Cummings - 2016.06.05.pdf
Obstructing a Congressional investigation is a serious crime. Mr. Cummings has been charged, right?

Moving on...

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/documents/HSCB - Cummings - 2016.06.05.pdf

Moving on...

Obstructing a Congressional investigation is a serious crime. Mr. Cummings has been charged, right?

Well, no. The powers that be will have none of it. Any Democrat on that committee would be immune to penalties.

You know, because they're defending the honor of Hillary Clinton!

Moving on...

More total bs propaganda, for dupes only.
That's all they have. Then they get frustrated when they can't convince others to accept their mind-numbing hallucinations are real.

Why are you avoiding my question?

Patrick Fitzgerald, the lead investigator, revealed she was a covert CIA operative. Again.... why would any thinking person take your word over his?
You're dealing with a brainwashed functional moron. If he admits he's wrong, he gets thrown out of the greedy idiot white party...

Well, no. The powers that be will have none of it. Any Democrat on that committee would be immune to penalties.

You know, because they're defending the honor of Hillary Clinton!
Since when is anyone immune to committing obstruction of justice?

Forum List

Back