CNN (June 11th): No criminal charges expected against Clinton in email probe

that proves one of two things

1. the poll oversampled democrats
2. there are a large number of ignorant people being polled.
What a shame you can't prove either those.

the data on the sample is available, but I am not interested enough to bother digging it out, if you would like to, go right ahead.

the ignorance of the American public is on display nightly in man-on-the-street interviews, etc. Most americans know more about the Kardashians than about the founders of this nation---------------thanks, teachers union.
Which means.... you don't know who was included in the sample; which means... when you said it favored Democrats, you just made that up out if whole cloth.

But then, that's what you do.

I gave you two choices as to why any poll would put obozo in a favorable light, You can choose which one applies, the sample data is available if you want to dig it out. I don't really care because the only poll that matters will take place in November and Hillary will get her fat ass kicked in that one.
Not jus fat, but 'UUUUUUGGGE!

and UUUUGLEY.

Yeah... that must explain why his job approval rating is higher than Reagan's was at this same point in his presidency according to Gallup and about double that of Bush's at this point.

But thanks for providing yet another prime example of how divorced from reality you right wingnuts are.

the data on the sample is available, but I am not interested enough to bother digging it out, if you would like to, go right ahead.

the ignorance of the American public is on display nightly in man-on-the-street interviews, etc. Most americans know more about the Kardashians than about the founders of this nation---------------thanks, teachers union.
Which means.... you don't know who was included in the sample; which means... when you said it favored Democrats, you just made that up out if whole cloth.

I gave you two choices as to why any poll would put obozo in a favorable light, You can choose which one applies, the sample data is available if you want to dig it out. I don't really care because the only poll that matters will take place in November and Hillary will get her fat ass kicked in that one.
To quote Hillary.... what difference does it make? You made up both.

and UUUUGLEY.
The idiocy of the dupes. She's a 69 year old grandmother and smart.

and UUUUGLEY.
Cunning is a better description. Like a rabid wolf.

and UUUUGLEY.
BS example?

and UUUUGLEY.
BS example?
OK. A copperhead then.

and UUUUGLEY.
BS example?
OK. A copperhead then.
Try an example and I'll show you're a total dupe.
OK. Check out the thread about the Secret Service agent whose book about Hillary is due out. He can explain it better than I can.

BS example?
OK. A copperhead then.
Try an example and I'll show you're a total dupe.
OK. Check out the thread about the Secret Service agent whose book about Hillary is due out. He can explain it better than I can.
Old story, nothing at all.

then prove me wrong, submit the polling stats and prove that a lot of americans are not ignorant.

then prove me wrong, submit the polling stats and prove that a lot of americans are not ignorant.
Certainly. Mainly GOP voters, especially Trump voters. Proven.

OP- And another phony Clinton scandal bites the dust. This charade never would have happened without House GOP witch hunts and a tidal wave of BS from the GOP Propaganda Machine.

It ain't my job to prove you wrong when you vmcan't prove yourself right. Unless you can prove your idiocy, and we both know ya can't (otherwise you would have instead of asking me to do your homework), then you're relegated to the trash bin of useless made up shit.

You know, what you affectionately think of as your home -- where you live and spend all your time.

It ain't my job to prove you wrong when you vmcan't prove yourself right. Unless you can prove your idiocy, and we both know ya can't (otherwise you would have instead of asking me to do your homework), then you're relegated to the trash bin of useless made up shit.

You know, what you affectionately think of as your home -- where you live and spend all your time.

look dude, you are free to believe the polls if you choose to. I don't give a shit what you believe.

Did you believe the ones that had Romney winning in 08?

The polls of 1000 people out of 330,000,000 are designed to influence opinions, not to report on them. They are nothing but a form of propaganda. If you doubt that, look into who is paying the pollsters.

look dude, you are free to believe the polls if you choose to. I don't give a shit what you believe.

Did you believe the ones that had Romney winning in 08?

The polls of 1000 people out of 330,000,000 are designed to influence opinions, not to report on them. They are nothing but a form of propaganda. If you doubt that, look into who is paying the pollsters.
Ok, so you don't understand the significance of scientific polling either. We'll add that to the ever growing heap of stuff you know nothing about.

Along with both of your claims, neither of which can you prove.

12 days later, still no charges!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Forum List

Back