CNN (June 11th): No criminal charges expected against Clinton in email probe

The mere existence of this non sanctioned or approved server is criminal.
Nope. There was no law against it.

It was stupid, it was careless, but it was not illegal.

Putting classified documents on it was illegal.

By even retaining any classified e-mails on that server she broke the law. 18 USC 1924 (a).

"(a)Whoever, being an officer… of the United States, and by virtue of his office… becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Nor is the Benghazi finished with their report and of course Faun is privy to all the information, ain'tcha Faun?
Umm ... 7 GOP-led investigations into Benghazi have already been concluded. None of which found any wrong doing. And number 8, which was revealed to be a political hit on Hillary, will be wrapped up before the election.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it had to do with people like Elijah Cummings actively obstructing a congressional investigation.

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/documents/HSCB - Cummings - 2016.06.05.pdf
Nor is the Benghazi finished with their report and of course Faun is privy to all the information, ain'tcha Faun?
Umm ... 7 GOP-led investigations into Benghazi have already been concluded. None of which found any wrong doing. And number 8, which was revealed to be a political hit on Hillary, will be wrapped up before the election.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it had to do with people like Elijah Cummings actively obstructing a congressional investigation.

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/documents/HSCB - Cummings - 2016.06.05.pdf
Obstructing a Congressional investigation is a serious crime. Mr. Cummings has been charged, right?

Well, no. The powers that be will have none of it. Any Democrat on that committee would be immune to penalties.

You know, because they're defending the honor of Hillary Clinton!
Since when is anyone immune to committing obstruction of justice?

Uh, since 2012, I imagine.

By even retaining any classified e-mails on that server she broke the law. 18 USC 1924.
Again.... notify the FBI. It appears they don't know that.

Obstructing a Congressional investigation is a serious crime. Mr. Cummings has been charged, right?

Well, no. The powers that be will have none of it. Any Democrat on that committee would be immune to penalties.

Your imagination aside, no one is immune from committing obstruction of justice.

By even retaining any classified e-mails on that server she broke the law. 18 USC 1924.

It seems that you know what the FBI knows, that there will be no recommendation for indictment. Can you refer me to the agent who told you that?

18 USC 1924 (a)

"(a)Whoever, being an officer… of the United States, and by virtue of his office… becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Your imagination aside, no one is immune from committing obstruction of justice.

Okay then, so Hillary isn't immune either. Whoops. There went your entire premise!

It seems that you know what the FBI knows, that there will be no recommendation for indictment. Can you refer me to the agent who told you that?
I've already informed you who my "source" is.

Okay then, so Hillary isn't immune either. Whoops. There went your entire premise!
Of course she's not. She also hasn't been charged.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Which isn't the FBI. In all honesty you don't know what decision they've made. So unless you're Nostradamus, you can't possibly know.

That doesn't mean she won't be.

Which isn't the FBI. In all honesty you don't know what decision they've made. So unless you're John Edward, you can't possibly know.
Nor have I claimed to know.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Just what are you trying to accomplish with your satirical posts, g5?

That doesn't mean she won't be.
Sounds like she won't be unless you share your findings with the FBI.

18 USC 1924 (a)

For her to be indicted, the current Administration's Justice Department would have to call for an indictment.

It will not.

Which isn't the FBI. In all honesty you don't know what decision they've made. So unless you're John Edward, you can't possibly know.
Nor have I claimed to know.

Please don't lie, Faun.

And again... it appears no criminal charges are coming.
Sounds like she won't be unless you share your findings with the FBI.

I think this captures it pretty well:

148doqt.png

148doqt.png

Yeah, so you don't contribute anything useful to the discussion. Go figure.

148doqt.png

Yeah, so you don't contribute anything useful to the discussion. Go figure.
Irony!

For over a year, we've had countless topics claiming Hillary's indictment was imminent. Tips from unnamed sources in the FBI. Blah, blah, blah.

Please explain how any of that is a useful contribution. :lol:

When you kick a retard in the nuts for hoisting their stupidity on the rest of us, that IS a worthy contribution.

You can't let a retard be a retard without getting a kick in the nuts. That would just encourage them to continue being retards. They have to learn being a retard comes with a price.

Forum List

Back