CNN/Kaitlin Collins Criticism

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
One thing I have noticed before, during, and after Trump's town hall is that the left have been highly critical of both CNN and Kaitlin Collins for giving Trump a platform and legitimacy and it reeks of vote suppression and being anti-Democracy. He has declared he is running for the Republican nomination for president in 2024. He is legally entitled to do so. And, as the leading candidate by far of anyone, including even those not declared, the democratic process dictates that he is not only a legitimate candidate, but the leading legitimate candidate, and should therefore be given fair access to media and other election events. To deny him that is vote suppression and media control on a very large scale. Why are those on the left so absolutely terrified of voters hearing Trump speak that they have to plot against him in order to influence the election against Trump? Why is it that they believe voters should not hear both sides?

One thing I have noticed before, during, and after Trump's town hall is that the left have been highly critical of both CNN and Kaitlin Collins for giving Trump a platform and legitimacy and it reeks of vote suppression and being anti-Democracy. He has declared he is running for the Republican nomination for president in 2024. He is legally entitled to do so. And, as the leading candidate by far of anyone, including even those not declared, the democratic process dictates that he is not only a legitimate candidate, but the leading legitimate candidate, and should therefore be given fair access to media and other election events. To deny him that is vote suppression and media control on a very large scale. Why are those on the left so absolutely terrified of voters hearing Trump speak that they have to plot against him in order to influence the election against Trump? Why is it that they believe voters should not hear both sides?
Because you can listen to Trump lie 24x7 on Truth Social, Twitter, Parler. You don't need to dirty a legitimate news platform (formerly anyway :)) to hear it.
Last night reminded me of the first 2020 debate. A shit show. Chris Licht is getting his ass handed to him today. Rightfully so.

Because you can listen to Trump lie 24x7 on Truth Social, Twitter, Parler. You don't need to dirty a legitimate news platform (formerly anyway :)) to hear it.
Last night reminded me of the first 2020 debate. A shit show. Chris Licht is getting his ass handed to him today. Rightfully so.
So, you're saying that Trump should be stopped and censored and that you favor suppressing the votes of over 76 million people and that we shouldn't allow people to hear what Trump has to say.

So why did CNN have him on?
They must have a reason.
Perhaps their plummeting viewership had something to do with it........

I'm glad America got to see a crowd of typical MAGA rubes giggle gleefully over Trump's jokes about assaulting a woman. I'm glad they got to hear him say he will pardon J6 traitors, right before calling a police officer a "thug" for defending people from violent terrorism. I'm glad Americans got to see that his sick mind is still consumed by Chinese Dominion machines and the ghost of Hugo Chavez somehow having something to do with Biden's victory.

I'm glad America got to see a crowd of typical MAGA rubes giggle gleefully over Trump's jokes about assaulting a woman. I'm glad they got to hear him say he will pardon J6 traitors, right before calling a police officer a "thug" for defending people from violent terrorism. I'm glad Americans got to see that his sick mind is still consumed by Chinese Dominion machines and the ghost of Hugo Chavez somehow having something to do with Biden's victory.
I am glad that the world gets to see what a sniveling leftist cuck is like when you post here.

Forum List

Back