🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN now reports that Biden is now possibly open to the idea of dropping out of the race

Used and abused...a useful idiot...tossed under the bus when his usefuness is no longer of any value.

That's how it always works, you know.

Well, sure, why not. At what price?

And who cares about disenfranchising 14 million Democrat primary voters anyway.

~~~~~~
It's just too convenient to contract Covid-19 four days after the attempted assassination of Trump.
If Joe is aware of what is going on, he realizes that he's lost the election now.
The support from his Democrat has wilted to negative points.
I believe that either Friday the 19 or sometime before th DNC Convention Joe will step down.
At this point we don't have a president in the White House or any Democrats that can fill those shoes.
We are now very vunerable to anyone that wants to attack us.

CNN now reports that Biden is now possibly open to the idea of dropping out of the race​

I don't want him to drop out. I want to see his whole corner crash and burn in plain sight of the world. I want to hear the jubilation of Americans in the streets of every village, town, and city when Donald Trump is back in the White House. Strugggle on, Creepy Joe, struggle on! :dev3:

I don't want him to drop out. I want to see his whole corner crash and burn in plain sight of the world. I want to hear the jubilation of Americans in the streets of every village, town, and city when Donald Trump is back in the White House. Strugggle on, Creepy Joe, struggle on! :dev3:
~~~~~~
It already has crashed and burned.

They only write the lines, it's Creepy Joe who can't read.

Well. The lines are the problem.

The way you said that is akin to sitting on Pinocchio's face and saying lie to me, baby.

Joe's just a face...

117988389_102036694970526_4873826832998759015_n.jpg

The Secret Service Story is Starting to Stink

17 Jul 2024 ~~ By Stu Tarlowe

It’s beginning to look as if I was far too quick to give thanks that “the Secret Service is, apparently, not as corrupt as the FBI.”
We’re now learning, among other things, that Trump’s Secret Service detail was made up of second- and third-stringers, with more experienced agents having been pulled away to protect “Dr.” Jill Biden, and that even the Secret Service director is a “DEI” (“Diversity, Equity, Inclusion”) hire, put in place under a doctrine that amounts to “Affirmative Action on steroids,” replacing meritocracy with “qualifications” based on identity politics.
Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle, interviewed amid calls for her resignation, appears to be in full “CYA” mode in justifying her agency's failures. Her remarks suggest that she prioritized her agents’ safety to a ridiculous degree over the life of Donald Trump.
~Snip~
Any number of aspects of the attempted assassination of Donald Trump, as it’s being reported and “explained,” are beginning to stink. They stink at least as much as Joe Biden’s disingenuous lament (in which he still managed to include his favorite anti-Trump references, like the Jan. 6 “insurrection”).
~Snip~
The only part of this story that doesn’t stink is the comment from a witness who, asked by a reporter what happened to the gunman on the roof, matter-of-factly replied, “Oh, they [government snipers] blew his head off.”
I’m sorry, but I couldn’t suppress a smile over that one.

Commentary:
The reason this bimbo isn’t resigning is because she believes Trump is the next Hitler and she failed at her mission. She wants to complete her mission. This wasn’t the last attempt.
Democrats sent an amateur the first time. Let's not become complacent, the next attempt will be with multiple gunmen, the one after that with a drone, and the one after that, with a swarm of drones. And those would-be murderers will not give a fig about collateral damage.
Evil stalks our land, and its names are “Democrat” and “Woke.”

Forum List

Back