CNN on Benghazi committee: Immediate headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton"

So, it was due to a video? What are the left wingers claiming?

Can anyone decipher their double talk?

I cannot.

Are they saying she told the truth to the families about the video?

I just cannot tell. Get ready for them to deal with my rhetorical questions by giggling and obfuscating. That is the only way they can deal with their cognitive dissonance.

Read the House Select Committee on Intelligence report released almost a year ago. They found no administration wrongdoing then, and Democrats broadcasted it loud and clear. You didn't listen then like you don't listen now. They got nothing, zip, zilch, nada.

Well...you're partly right when you say....Dems did nothing wrong.

They DID NOTHING. They didnt lift a finger to rescue them.

Sure....they did a horrible job setting that compound up. Way too little security. But....inadequate isn't the same as "wrong".

Sure....they misled the public and lied to the victims families. But that's immoral. Not illegal.

So....did Crooked Hillary commit a crime regarding Benghazi?? No. No she didn't. They DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

Which is kinda the point.

It is well established that by the time the military reacted it would have made no difference. That information has been available for a long time, I'm sorry you chose to be uninformed even now.

Yet...somehow....Crooked Hillary was able to get two UNARMED drones overhead of Benghazi DURING THE ATTACK.

I suppose we also had no way of getting an A-10 or F-16 to Libya...anywhere in a 13 hour flight radius.

A-10s and F-16s are pretty fast. How far can they go in 10 hours? Draw that distance in a circle around Benghazi. Hmmmm.

But hey....whatevs. American assets overseas should just understand now that if you get into danger under Crooked Hillarys command....you're own your own.
That was discussed years ago. Refueling was the problem along with the distance from Italy to Syria. How come you don't know these facts that were discussed long ago?

That is why the USAF has flying tankers. And we aren't talking about Syria. Benghazi is in Libya.

Yes, the IC issued 300 intel reports between Feb 1st, 2012 and September 10th.

Nothing in today's report states that any of those intel reports contained precise intelligence regarding any specific impending attacks.

"In the months before the attacks on September 11, 2012, the IC provided strategic warning through numerous intelligence reports that the security situation in eastern Libya was deteriorating and that U.S. facilities and personnel were at risk in Benghazi."

Intelligence Committee Releases Bipartisan Report on Benghazi Attacks - Press Releases - News Room - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein

I'm sure Hillary would have been made privy to that intelligence as well. Come on, Doc, at least make this a challenge for me.

IV. FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS

Warnings Before the Attacks and Failures to Provide Security

FINDING #1:
In the months before the attacks on September 11, 2012, the IC provided ample strategic warning that a security situation in eastern Libya was deteriorating and that U.S. facilities and personnel were at risk in Benghazi

The IC produced hundreds of analytic reports in the months preceding the September 11-12, 2012 attacks, providing strategic warning that militias and terrorist and affiliated groups had the capability and intent to strike U.S. and Western facilities and personnel in Libya.

- On June 12, 2012, the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) produced a report entitled, "Libya Terrorists Now Targeting U.S. and Western Interests." The report noted recent attacks against the U.S. Mission compound in Benghazi, the growing ties between al-Qa'ida (AQ) regional nodes and Libya-based terrorists, and stated: "We expect more anti-U.S.terrorist attacks in eastern Libya [redacted], due to the the terrorists' greater presence there....This will include terrorists conducting more ambush and IED [improvised explosive device] attacks as well as more threats against [redacted]."

- On June 18, 2012, the Pentagon's Joint Staff produced a slide in its daily intelligence report entitled "(U) Terrorism: Conditions Ripe for More Attacks, Terrorist Safe Haven in Libya." In the slide, the Joint Staff assessed "[redacted] support will increase Libyan terrorist in the permissive post-revolution security environment. Attacks will also increase in number and lethality as terrorists connect with AQ associates in Libya. Areas of eastern Libya will likely become a safe haven by the end of 2012 [redacted]."

- On July 2, 2012, DIA produced a report that discussed the founding of Ansar al-Sharia (AAS) entitled [redacted]. The report stated: [redacted]

- On July 6, 2012, CIA produced a report entitled, "Libya: Al-Qa'ida Establishing Sanctuary." In the report, CIA state: "Al Qa'ida affiliated groups and associates are exploiting their capabilities and expand their operational reach. This year, Muhammad Jamal's Egypt-based network, al Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), and al-Qa'ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) have conducted training, build communication networks, and facilitated extremist travel across North Africa from their safe haven in parts of eastern Libya

- On August 19, 2012, the Pentagon's Joint Staff produced a slide in its daily intelligence report entitled "(U) Libya: Terrorists to Increase Strength During Next Six Months." In this slide, the Joint Staff stated: "There are no near term prospects for a reversal in the trend towards a terrorist safe haven in Libya, and areas of eastern Libya will likely become a broader safe haven by the end of 2012. The conditions in Libya will allow terrorists to increase attacks against Western and Libyan interests in the country, as well as attempt attacks in the region and possibly Europe in the nexts six months."

- On September 5, 2012, AFRICOM produced a Theater Analysis Report entitled (U) Libya: Extremism in Libya Past, Present, and Future." The report contained a map showing how "[redacted] are actively exploiting the open operating environment in Libya." (The map is located in Appendix IV of this report). The report also noted: "Disarray in Libya's security services, and a likely focus by authorities on persuit of Qadhafi loyalists is likely allowing jihadists in Libya freedom to recruit, train, and facilitated the movement of fighters and weapons. The threat to Western and U.S. interests and individuals remains , particularly in northeast-Libya."

- On September 7, 2012, DIA produced a report entitled: "[redacted]" that stated "[redacted]...."

-- http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/publications/113134.pdf, pp. 9-11

Yes, numerous reports were made saying that the situation was deteriorating.

None of those reports said anything about an "imminent attack", or contained any specific information regarding a forthcoming attack.

I said nothing about an "imminent attack" or "forthcoming attack" Doc, nor did I suggest that. I am simply stating that if she had acted on the intelligence she already had (what I just posted), assets in the region could have been re-positioned to prevent an attack of this nature. The attack was preventable, and everyone had the necessary intelligence to act accordingly. Nobody did.

Read it, watched it. The whole thing was because of gross negligence and criminal incompetence caused by Political Correctness
and an election...Obama and Hillary are liars. They lied to our faces and to the families of the dead Americans. Anyone that votes for her is not a good American. PERIOD!

More than 65 million Americans will vote for her proving you wrong again and again.
Could be,was lybia a success?
Why the video lie?
What's your excuse for those two simple questions? or will you egnor the obvious?

All the little angry far right wing elephants cannot put the Benghazi egg back together again.

This is over.

I cannot.

I just cannot tell. Get ready for them to deal with my rhetorical questions by giggling and obfuscating. That is the only way they can deal with their cognitive dissonance.

Read the House Select Committee on Intelligence report released almost a year ago. They found no administration wrongdoing then, and Democrats broadcasted it loud and clear. You didn't listen then like you don't listen now. They got nothing, zip, zilch, nada.

Sure....they did a horrible job setting that compound up. Way too little security. But....inadequate isn't the same as "wrong".

Sure....they misled the public and lied to the victims families. But that's immoral. Not illegal.

So....did Crooked Hillary commit a crime regarding Benghazi?? No. No she didn't. They DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

It is well established that by the time the military reacted it would have made no difference. That information has been available for a long time, I'm sorry you chose to be uninformed even now.

I served in the USAF and I know there were several F-16's at Sigonella that could have been over Benghazi in an hour or so. If they had gone supersonic over the site, I suggest the sonic boom would have made the ragheads scatter and run away.
Instead, they did NOTHING!

There was a little matter of refueling and losing a pilot over hostile territory. Other than that, I doubt that armed terrorists are going to be scared of a sonic boom.

From today's report. No, we did not learn anything new. Of course the same unreal stupid ignorant left wingers will say that means she is "innocent."

Here is what the report states. Again, all stuff we already knew.

• Despite President Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta’s clear orders to deploy military assets, nothing was sent to Benghazi, and nothing was en route to Libya at the time the last two Americans were killed almost 8 hours after the attacks began. [pg. 141)
  • With Ambassador Stevens missing, the White House convened a roughly two-hour meeting at 7:30 PM, which resulted in action items focused on a YouTube video, and others containing the phrases “f any deployment is made,” and “Libya must agree to any deployment,” and “[w]ill not deploy until order comes to go to either Tripoli or Benghazi.” [pg. 115]

• The Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff typically would have participated in the White House meeting, but did not attend because he went home to host a dinner party for foreign dignitaries. [pg. 107]

• A Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team (FAST) sat on a plane in Rota, Spain, for three hours, and changed in and out of their uniforms four times. [pg. 154]

• None of the relevant military forces met their required deployment timelines. [pg. 15]

• Five of the 10 action items from the 7:30 PM White House meeting referenced the video, but no direct link or solid evidence existed connecting the attacks in Benghazi and the video at the time the meeting took place. The State Department senior officials at the meeting had access to eyewitness accounts to the attack in real time. The Diplomatic Security Command Center was in direct contact with the Diplomatic Security Agents on the ground in Benghazi and sent out multiple updates about the situation, including a “Terrorism Event Notification.” The State Department Watch Center had also notified Jake Sullivan and Cheryl Mills that it had set up a direct telephone line to Tripoli. There was no mention of the video from the agents on the ground. Greg Hicks—one of the last people to talk to Chris Stevens before he died—said there was virtually no discussion about the video in Libya leading up to the attacks. [pg. 28]

• The morning after the attacks, the National Security Council’s Deputy Spokesperson sent an email to nearly two dozen people from the White House, Defense Department, State Department, and intelligence community, stating: “Both the President and Secretary Clinton released statements this morning. … Please refer to those for any comments for the time being. To ensure we are all in sync on messaging for the rest of the day, Ben Rhodes will host a conference call for USG communicators on this chain at 9:15 ET today.” [pg. 39]

• Minutes before the President delivered his speech in the Rose Garden, Jake Sullivan wrote in an email to Ben Rhodes and others: “There was not really much violence in Egypt. And we are not saying that the violence in Libya erupted ‘over inflammatory videos.'” [pg. 44]

• According to Susan Rice, both Ben Rhodes and David Plouffe prepared her for her appearances on the Sunday morning talk shows following the attacks. Nobody from the FBI, Department of Defense, or CIA participated in her prep call. While Rhodes testified Plouffe would “normally” appear on the Sunday show prep calls, Rice testified she did not recall Plouffe being on prior calls and did not understand why he was on the call in this instance. [pg.98]

• On the Sunday shows, Susan Rice stated the FBI had “already begun looking at all sorts of evidence” and “FBI has a lead in this investigation.” But on Monday, the Deputy Director, Office of Maghreb Affairs sent an email stating: “McDonough apparently told the SVTS [Secure Video Teleconference] group today that everyone was required to ‘shut their pieholes’ about the Benghazi attack in light of the FBI investigation, due to start tomorrow.” [pg. 135]

• After Susan Rice’s Sunday show appearances, Jake Sullivan assured the Secretary of the State that Rice “wasn’t asked about whether we had any intel. But she did make clear our view that this started spontaneously and then evolved.” [pg. 128]

• Susan Rice’s comments on the Sunday talk shows were met with shock and disbelief by State Department employees in Washington. The Senior Libya Desk Officer, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, State Department, wrote: “I think Rice was off the reservation on this one.” The Deputy Director, Office of Press and Public Diplomacy, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, State Department, responded: “Off the reservation on five networks!” The Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications, Bureau of Near East Affairs, State Department, wrote: “WH [White House] very worried about the politics. This was all their doing.” [pg. 132]

• The CIA’s September 13, 2012, intelligence assessment was rife with errors. On the first page, there is a single mention of “the early stages of the protest” buried in one of the bullet points. The article cited to support the mention of a protest in this instance was actually from September 4. In other words, the analysts used an article from a full week before the attacks to support the premise that a protest had occurred just prior to the attack on September 11. [pg. 47]

• A headline on the following page of the CIA’s September 13 intelligence assessment stated “Extremists Capitalized on Benghazi Protests,” but nothing in the actual text box supports that title. As it turns out, the title of the text box was supposed to be “Extremists Capitalized on Cairo Protests.” That small but vital difference — from Cairo to Benghazi — had major implications in how people in the administration were able to message the attacks. [pg. 52]

• During deliberations within the State Department about whether and how to intervene in Libya in March 2011, Jake Sullivan listed the first goal as “avoid[ing] a failed state, particularly one in which al-Qaeda and other extremists might take safe haven.” [pg. 9]

• The administration’s policy of no boots on the ground shaped the type of military assistance provided to State Department personnel in Libya. The Executive Secretariats for both the Defense Department and State Department exchanged communications outlining the diplomatic capacity in which the Defense Department SST security team members would serve, which included wearing civilian clothes so as not to offend the Libyans. [pg. 60]

• When the State Department’s presence in Benghazi was extended in December 2012, senior officials from the Bureau of Diplomatic Security were excluded from the discussion. [pg. 74]

• In February 2012, the lead Diplomatic Security Agent at Embassy Tripoli informed his counterpart in Benghazi that more DS agents would not be provided by decision makers, because “substantive reporting” was not Benghazi’s purpose. [pg. 77]

• Emails indicate senior State Department officials, including Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan, and Huma Abedin were preparing for a trip by the Secretary of State to Libya in October 2012. According to testimony, Chris Stevens wanted to have a “deliverable” for the Secretary for her trip to Libya, and that “deliverable” would be making the Mission in Benghazi a permanent Consulate. [pg. 96]

• In August 2012 — roughly a month before the Benghazi attacks — security on the ground worsened significantly. Ambassador Stevens initially planned to travel to Benghazi in early August, but cancelled the trip “primarily for Ramadan/security reasons.” [pg. 99]

• Former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta bluntly told the committee “an intelligence failure” occurred with respect to Benghazi. Former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell also acknowledged multiple times an intelligence failure did in fact occur prior to the Benghazi attacks. [pg. 129]

The Most Interesting Findings From Trey Gowdy's Benghazi Committee Report

That is of course for those who have an ability to think for yourselves. Which of course means no one on the left.

Yeah, the obama administration sure were innocent.

Very impressive list, and many things have already been noted in the previous right wing led investigations that could have been done differently, but which of those points shows that Hillary was guilty of any wrong doing?
Look everyone. A fucking loser.

So there isn't anything in there showing Sec. Clinton is guilty of any wrongdoing?

I cannot.

I served in the USAF and I know there were several F-16's at Sigonella that could have been over Benghazi in an hour or so. If they had gone supersonic over the site, I suggest the sonic boom would have made the ragheads scatter and run away.

SecDef Gates has repeatedly addressed and rebuked that particular talking point.

Air assets were close enough to arrive in Benghazi hours before the fight was over. Troops were close enough to get there before the fight was over. Tactical aircraft were at Aviano and Airborne quick response troops in Vicenza. Less than 2 hours away and guess what? The military had time to get there in 13 hours Add that to the fact that a drone was filming the fight in real time. They could have launched the aircraft and troops and sit there and watch the Cavalry come to the rescue. All they had to do was stock up on popcorn and candy. But they chose to sit on their sorrowful dead asses and watch Americans die.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, Chris Stevens was dead within four hours, there was nothing that anyone could do and the fact that you are still holding on to this factoid after being debunked two years ago, merely displays your ignorance of the subject. Read up or go home.
Of course Stevens and another was dead but the response team could have been there toot sweet. And for 20 years I was on emergency response teams with several successful missions so don't even try to educate me on what the fuck the military can or can't do, Peaches.

Look if you have read the book 13 hours or watched the movie, which was written by CIA agents on the ground fighting this battle, it's clear that it completely admonishes Hillary Clinton from any negligence.

Ambassador Chris Stevens was supposed to be 400 miles away in a secure location in Tripoli. He made a choice to go to Benghazi (by himself)--rent an unsecure villa, and against the advice of the CIA on the ground and was killed. He showed up on the 10th of September to do this, then on the 11th of September he was killed. Hillary Clinton didn't even know he was in Benghazi.

As far as getting military support, that was also explained in the book. Help did arrive but it was too late to save 3 other CIA agents.

Republicans have wasted millions of taxpayer dollars over all of this, in their witch hunt efforts, and you should be pissed off at them.

We have had many U.S Embassies that have been attacked over the decades, this is nothing new. Most notably under Reagan when 240 U.S. Marines were killed in a U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Of course that was only 1 investigation. The only thing that was new, is that it was under Barack Obama's and Hillary Clinton's watch.

ufonotcomingback.jpg
Read it, watched it. The whole thing was because of gross negligence and criminal incompetence caused by Political Correctness.
Too bad the House Select Committee on Intelligence absolved the administration of wrongdoing. Your meme might have taken wing, but it's over now. The Benghazi Committee is one for the history books and they had nothing new to add. SOB
It ain't over, Rodney.

I cannot.

There was a little matter of refueling and losing a pilot over hostile territory. Other than that, I doubt that armed terrorists are going to be scared of a sonic boom.

The next step would be to put a few hellfire missiles on the mortar positions

Yes, the IC issued 300 intel reports between Feb 1st, 2012 and September 10th.

Nothing in today's report states that any of those intel reports contained precise intelligence regarding any specific impending attacks.

"In the months before the attacks on September 11, 2012, the IC provided strategic warning through numerous intelligence reports that the security situation in eastern Libya was deteriorating and that U.S. facilities and personnel were at risk in Benghazi."

Intelligence Committee Releases Bipartisan Report on Benghazi Attacks - Press Releases - News Room - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein

I'm sure Hillary would have been made privy to that intelligence as well. Come on, Doc, at least make this a challenge for me.

IV. FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS

Warnings Before the Attacks and Failures to Provide Security

FINDING #1:
In the months before the attacks on September 11, 2012, the IC provided ample strategic warning that a security situation in eastern Libya was deteriorating and that U.S. facilities and personnel were at risk in Benghazi

The IC produced hundreds of analytic reports in the months preceding the September 11-12, 2012 attacks, providing strategic warning that militias and terrorist and affiliated groups had the capability and intent to strike U.S. and Western facilities and personnel in Libya.

- On June 12, 2012, the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) produced a report entitled, "Libya Terrorists Now Targeting U.S. and Western Interests." The report noted recent attacks against the U.S. Mission compound in Benghazi, the growing ties between al-Qa'ida (AQ) regional nodes and Libya-based terrorists, and stated: "We expect more anti-U.S.terrorist attacks in eastern Libya [redacted], due to the the terrorists' greater presence there....This will include terrorists conducting more ambush and IED [improvised explosive device] attacks as well as more threats against [redacted]."

- On June 18, 2012, the Pentagon's Joint Staff produced a slide in its daily intelligence report entitled "(U) Terrorism: Conditions Ripe for More Attacks, Terrorist Safe Haven in Libya." In the slide, the Joint Staff assessed "[redacted] support will increase Libyan terrorist in the permissive post-revolution security environment. Attacks will also increase in number and lethality as terrorists connect with AQ associates in Libya. Areas of eastern Libya will likely become a safe haven by the end of 2012 [redacted]."

- On July 2, 2012, DIA produced a report that discussed the founding of Ansar al-Sharia (AAS) entitled [redacted]. The report stated: [redacted]

- On July 6, 2012, CIA produced a report entitled, "Libya: Al-Qa'ida Establishing Sanctuary." In the report, CIA state: "Al Qa'ida affiliated groups and associates are exploiting their capabilities and expand their operational reach. This year, Muhammad Jamal's Egypt-based network, al Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), and al-Qa'ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) have conducted training, build communication networks, and facilitated extremist travel across North Africa from their safe haven in parts of eastern Libya

- On August 19, 2012, the Pentagon's Joint Staff produced a slide in its daily intelligence report entitled "(U) Libya: Terrorists to Increase Strength During Next Six Months." In this slide, the Joint Staff stated: "There are no near term prospects for a reversal in the trend towards a terrorist safe haven in Libya, and areas of eastern Libya will likely become a broader safe haven by the end of 2012. The conditions in Libya will allow terrorists to increase attacks against Western and Libyan interests in the country, as well as attempt attacks in the region and possibly Europe in the nexts six months."

- On September 5, 2012, AFRICOM produced a Theater Analysis Report entitled (U) Libya: Extremism in Libya Past, Present, and Future." The report contained a map showing how "[redacted] are actively exploiting the open operating environment in Libya." (The map is located in Appendix IV of this report). The report also noted: "Disarray in Libya's security services, and a likely focus by authorities on persuit of Qadhafi loyalists is likely allowing jihadists in Libya freedom to recruit, train, and facilitated the movement of fighters and weapons. The threat to Western and U.S. interests and individuals remains , particularly in northeast-Libya."

- On September 7, 2012, DIA produced a report entitled: "[redacted]" that stated "[redacted]...."

-- http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/publications/113134.pdf, pp. 9-11

Yes, numerous reports were made saying that the situation was deteriorating.

None of those reports said anything about an "imminent attack", or contained any specific information regarding a forthcoming attack.

I said nothing about an "imminent attack" or "forthcoming attack" Doc, nor did I suggest that. I am simply stating that if she had acted on the intelligence she already had (what I just posted), assets in the region could have been re-positioned to prevent an attack of this nature. The attack was preventable, and everyone had the necessary intelligence to act accordingly. Nobody did.

Yeah, you did:

Lol Jake, Hillary had prior intelligence that an attack was imminent. She chose not to act on it.

Our troops could have been easily repositioned based off of that intelligence. And nobody would have died that night.

How about it?

I cannot.

And so you are saying you know something that Gowdy and company has not uncovered in all this time? Does such incompetence in the GOP worry you? Oh wait....that's why Duh Donald is the nominee.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, Chris Stevens was dead within four hours, there was nothing that anyone could do and the fact that you are still holding on to this factoid after being debunked two years ago, merely displays your ignorance of the subject. Read up or go home.
Of course Stevens and another was dead but the response team could have been there toot sweet. And for 20 years I was on emergency response teams with several successful missions so don't even try to educate me on what the fuck the military can or can't do, Peaches.

Look if you have read the book 13 hours or watched the movie, which was written by CIA agents on the ground fighting this battle, it's clear that it completely admonishes Hillary Clinton from any negligence.

Ambassador Chris Stevens was supposed to be 400 miles away in a secure location in Tripoli. He made a choice to go to Benghazi (by himself)--rent an unsecure villa, and against the advice of the CIA on the ground and was killed. He showed up on the 10th of September to do this, then on the 11th of September he was killed. Hillary Clinton didn't even know he was in Benghazi.

As far as getting military support, that was also explained in the book. Help did arrive but it was too late to save 3 other CIA agents.

Republicans have wasted millions of taxpayer dollars over all of this, in their witch hunt efforts, and you should be pissed off at them.

We have had many U.S Embassies that have been attacked over the decades, this is nothing new. Most notably under Reagan when 240 U.S. Marines were killed in a U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Of course that was only 1 investigation. The only thing that was new, is that it was under Barack Obama's and Hillary Clinton's watch.

ufonotcomingback.jpg
Read it, watched it. The whole thing was because of gross negligence and criminal incompetence caused by Political Correctness.
Too bad the House Select Committee on Intelligence absolved the administration of wrongdoing. Your meme might have taken wing, but it's over now. The Benghazi Committee is one for the history books and they had nothing new to add. SOB
It ain't over, Rodney.

Oh, it's over all right. No more Committee reports or investigations, no more questions. Done, closed shop, out of business.

Considering she immediately told her daughter and Egyptian Pm it was an attack-not a video, well you decide, along with this and much more-
A senior watch officer at the DSCC described the events as “a full on attack against our compound.”38 The same individual also said there was “zip, nothing nada” when asked if there was any rioting in Benghazi reported prior to the attack.39 At 6:34 p.m. on September 11, 2012, the DSCC sent a “terrorism event information” to the Office of the Secretary.40 The update noted that “host nation militia forces have responded to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi” and “were engaged with the attackers.”41 Lamb testified information received by the DSCC—directly from all of the agents on the ground—was relayed to Kennedy.42 None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a protest in Benghazi. None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a video. Kennedy testified that he passed on information from the DSCC directly to Secretary of State Hillary R. Clinton: I stayed in my office, except for the SVTC [Secure Video Teleconference] the chairman referred to, monitoring my telephone, monitoring my emails, and making telephone calls or coordinating activities as were required.… I went up several times to brief the Secretary on the latest information that I was receiving from Diplomatic Security, which was receiving it from the ground.43

Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!
So have you read the report? Does it find wrongdoing by Clinton?

Yet the two year old Benghazi committee had nothing new to add after spending $7 million dollars. You should be shocked, dismayed and outraged.

$7 million doing the job they are elected to do. A mere pittance compared to the $500 million Obama gave to bankrupt Solyndra.

Forum List

Back