CNN on Benghazi committee: Immediate headline "GOP committee finds no wrongdoing by Clinton"

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them

That would be a tad more significant if it didn't apply to your entire political class rather than just one"side" or the "other". A bogus utterly dishonest endless war in Irag comes to mind.
The endless war in Iraq? I think a war will go on as long as one side has no will. And with this president there is no will to win. He pulled out before the job was done....again for political reasons.

Considering she immediately told her daughter and Egyptian Pm it was an attack-not a video, well you decide, along with this and much more-
A senior watch officer at the DSCC described the events as “a full on attack against our compound.”38 The same individual also said there was “zip, nothing nada” when asked if there was any rioting in Benghazi reported prior to the attack.39 At 6:34 p.m. on September 11, 2012, the DSCC sent a “terrorism event information” to the Office of the Secretary.40 The update noted that “host nation militia forces have responded to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi” and “were engaged with the attackers.”41 Lamb testified information received by the DSCC—directly from all of the agents on the ground—was relayed to Kennedy.42 None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a protest in Benghazi. None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a video. Kennedy testified that he passed on information from the DSCC directly to Secretary of State Hillary R. Clinton: I stayed in my office, except for the SVTC [Secure Video Teleconference] the chairman referred to, monitoring my telephone, monitoring my emails, and making telephone calls or coordinating activities as were required.… I went up several times to brief the Secretary on the latest information that I was receiving from Diplomatic Security, which was receiving it from the ground.43

Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!
So have you read the report? Does it find wrongdoing by Clinton?

Yet the two year old Benghazi committee had nothing new to add after spending $7 million dollars. You should be shocked, dismayed and outraged.

$7 million doing the job they are elected to do. A mere pittance compared to the $500 million Obama gave to bankrupt Solyndra.

The only difference is that the government was able to recoup all of the $536 million dollar loan to Solyndra - not so much in the case of Gowdy's clown court.

The (we) did not recover any money from the Solyndra bankruptcy. And one of the primary functions of the legislative branch is oversight. You are wrong twice in only two sentences.

No wrongdoing by Clinton.

That is, to put it mildly, quite unequivocal.

And that conclusion by the REPUBLICANS has extra weight, you know, perhaps some of you who know a little about the law,

because it represents a 'declaration against interests'.

In short, that is a statement you make that goes to your personal disadvantage. It is considered of great credibility in law.

It was against the GOP's interests to find Hillary Clinton free of any blame, but they declared so anyway.

Considering she immediately told her daughter and Egyptian Pm it was an attack-not a video, well you decide, along with this and much more-
A senior watch officer at the DSCC described the events as “a full on attack against our compound.”38 The same individual also said there was “zip, nothing nada” when asked if there was any rioting in Benghazi reported prior to the attack.39 At 6:34 p.m. on September 11, 2012, the DSCC sent a “terrorism event information” to the Office of the Secretary.40 The update noted that “host nation militia forces have responded to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi” and “were engaged with the attackers.”41 Lamb testified information received by the DSCC—directly from all of the agents on the ground—was relayed to Kennedy.42 None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a protest in Benghazi. None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a video. Kennedy testified that he passed on information from the DSCC directly to Secretary of State Hillary R. Clinton: I stayed in my office, except for the SVTC [Secure Video Teleconference] the chairman referred to, monitoring my telephone, monitoring my emails, and making telephone calls or coordinating activities as were required.… I went up several times to brief the Secretary on the latest information that I was receiving from Diplomatic Security, which was receiving it from the ground.43

Wow. The bias is so pathetic it's sickening. The Benghazi committee press conference was finishing and the theme was "read the report". Trey Gowdy, when asked if Clinton was at fault, implied she was but rather answered "just read the report".

When he walked off stage...CNN IMMEDIATELY ran the headline "GOP led committee finds no wrongdoing by Hillary".

God damn....CNN must have a staff of alien speed readers!!!! They read the report, 800 pages long, in less than 2 seconds!!!!!

Yet the two year old Benghazi committee had nothing new to add after spending $7 million dollars. You should be shocked, dismayed and outraged.

$7 million doing the job they are elected to do. A mere pittance compared to the $500 million Obama gave to bankrupt Solyndra.

The government program that sponsored Solyndra actually made the people a $6 billion return on their money. With a Republican congress we get handed our asses.

How much of that $6 billion came from Solyndra?

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them

That would be a tad more significant if it didn't apply to your entire political class rather than just one"side" or the "other". A bogus utterly dishonest endless war in Irag comes to mind.
The endless war in Iraq? I think a war will go on as long as one side has no will. And with this president there is no will to win. He pulled out before the job was done....again for political reasons.

Pffffffffffffffffffft, sorry, I don't see an end to our attempting to run the middle east. Not yet. And it matters not the party.

You lie.

The only difference is that the government was able to recoup all of the $536 million dollar loan to Solyndra - not so much in the case of Gowdy's clown court.

The (we) did not recover any money from the Solyndra bankruptcy. And one of the primary functions of the legislative branch is oversight. You are wrong twice in only two sentences.

We did not recover the money directly from Solyndra, that's true. But the loan program did recoup the money, and is in the black.

And Gowdy's clown show was not about "oversight".

So it looks like I'm actually 2 for 2.

Same for Wall Street, bigger numbers, totally bipartisan. You can pretend there's a difference between the two parties if you need to.

The republican panel members effort to blame Hillary has ended and their Bogus Benghazi Panel are now uniting with the fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble in search of a One Armed Bandit.
Only in your mind.

She armed the assholes that attacked the compound. This was a result of her private war against Gaddafi.

No, only in your mind.

"House Republicans find nothing new on Hillary Clinton."

The House Republicans were not investigating Hillary Clinton.
And the Sun rises in the West when it has a mind to.

I don't give two shits about a video hon. If we insist upon annexing portions of the middle east, stuff's gonna happen.

Why would you want to post, for all to see, your ignorance of foreign affairs?

This was a royal SNAFU where Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton intentionally misled the voters with an election coming in a matter of weeks.

If no new evidence was uncovered, why would the conclusion be any different from those of the 712 previous Benghazi committees ?

Bucky is just venting his frustrations................. Poor guy he is not even aware that Fox News said the same thing not just CNN. Nada against Hillary.

I don't give two shits about a video hon. If we insist upon annexing portions of the middle east, stuff's gonna happen.

Why would you want to post, for all to see, your ignorance of foreign affairs?

This was a royal SNAFU where Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton intentionally misled the voters with an election coming in a matter of weeks.

When you try to occupy foreign nations, shit gonna happen.

Gowdy Doody made it clear there was no new wrongdoing.
No he didn't, you fucking douche bag moron.

Nice meltdown.

If no new evidence was uncovered, why would the conclusion be any different from those of the 712 previous Benghazi committees ?

Bucky is just venting his frustrations................. Poor guy he is not even aware that Fox News said the same thing not just CNN. Nada against Hillary.

They have Hillary admitting guilt. You turds are scrambling furiously to deflect the blame. Everyone can see that.

Wow, well done!

well, none of us were surprised that no one ever believed what Hillary said about the video in the first place,,,well, yes,,just cockroaches

And when she asked the question, "What difference does it make?" you wingnut dipshits had all kinds of indignation over it, but no actual answer to the question.

And you still don't.

Actually, plenty of liberals don't care for Hillary at all, me being one. My problem with all this is that there is obviously no there there. Even Kevin McCarthy let the cat out of the bag, if you recall.

They have Hillary admitting guilt. You turds are scrambling furiously to deflect the blame. Everyone can see that.

Looking forward to seeing her in prison, drive it home.

The Benghazi Committee has concluded its investigation, there are no charges, no referrals, no nothing. It is over they have all gone home. Bye now

well, none of us were surprised that no one ever believed what Hillary said about the video in the first place,,,well, yes,,just cockroaches

And when she asked the question, "What difference does it make?" you wingnut dipshits had all kinds of indignation over it, but no actual answer to the question.

And you still don't.

Actually, plenty of liberals don't care for Hillary at all, me being one. My problem with all this is that there is obviously no there there. Even Kevin McCarthy let the cat out of the bag, if you recall.

No kidding, hate the concept of her as president. Was really counting on these folks. And they came up with Trump. So fuck, it's gonna be Hilary.

Forum List

Back