🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN/ORC Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

Yeah and there was a whole bunch of evidence of voter suppression for Hillary but that was ignored.
Stop making shit up.

How quickly they forget.
I guess you did not see all of the videos and that the numbers just did not add up.
Hillary Clinton Says Barack Obama Perpetrated 8220 Systematic Voter Suppression Intimidation and Harassment 8221 The Husaria

There is no place in the American electoral process for the types of voter suppression, intimidation and harassment systematically engaged in by the Obama campaign, its allies and supporters.Sincerely, Lyn Utrecht
Counsel Hillary Clinton for President
A lawyer wrote a letter making accusations without evidence?

Where is the follow-up? Seems strange that this only appears on an obscure blog.

Oh brother
It was all over the news and web in Nov. and Dec, of 2008.
Yet you picked an obscure blog instead of a major newspaper?

Proof of I did not make it up.
Believe the reports or not but I did not make the shit up.
Hillary Backers Decry Massive Obama Vote Fraud
We Will Not Be Silenced
Court Rules Election Fraud Got Obama On The Ballot In 2008 Mr. Conservative

You think that anyone who thinks government shouldn't make our choices for us lives on fantasy island? I wouldn't be lecturing anyone on the "real world." In the real world, government are power hungry and unaccountable and make crappy choices.
Why aren't you addressing the numbers?

I did, I said they are irrelevant.
Why is data irrelevant?

Strawman
1407246329-4e497e610837e60c2067cb6ef3457f69.jpeg

You keep saying things I didn't say as if I said them. I know exactly what the word means. You don't know. I did not say "data is irrelevant." I said that data was irrelevant. Those are entirely different things. As for why that data was irrelevant, I already answered that. If you want to build on my answer and continue the conversation that's fine. If you want me to just keep repeating my answer because you don't like it then I'm not interested.

Hillary Clinton says she is a fiscal conservative.

What says she isn't?

LOL, she's a tea partier, big guy. You people are funny.
Teabaggers aren't fiscal conservatives, they are anarchists willing to expose the nation to enormous damage based on half-baked ideas.

Anarchists? What an idiot you are. None of the tea baggers are anarchists. You're just make it up.
People who want to default on America's debts are anarchists.

Sorry to break it to you.

First of all, no one wanted to default on the debt, there was plenty of revenue coming in to cover debt. Stop parroting politicians. And that isn't what anarchy means. You need your Mandy Patinken quote for yourself.

Ted Kennedy had a lot to do with Reagan's win.

And?
And what? It's indisputable.

"And?" doesn't mean I disagree with it, it means there is no point to it. I mean duh.
*sigh* You stated that "Reagan had no chance, remember?" He may have indeed had no chance had Kennedy not split the Democrats in two for his own selfish political gain.

So you're arguing that Reagan, who won, did actually have no chance. Gotcha
I still can't help you with your lousy reading comprehension.

Were you home-schooled?
4i6Ckte.gif

What says she isn't?

Teabaggers aren't fiscal conservatives, they are anarchists willing to expose the nation to enormous damage based on half-baked ideas.

Anarchists? What an idiot you are. None of the tea baggers are anarchists. You're just make it up.

First of all, no one wanted to default on the debt, there was plenty of revenue coming in to cover debt. Stop parroting politicians. And that isn't what anarchy means. You need your Mandy Patinken quote for yourself.
Exactly. It was a move to defund programs the TPs didn't have the votes to defund.

Stop making shit up.

How quickly they forget.
I guess you did not see all of the videos and that the numbers just did not add up.
Hillary Clinton Says Barack Obama Perpetrated 8220 Systematic Voter Suppression Intimidation and Harassment 8221 The Husaria

There is no place in the American electoral process for the types of voter suppression, intimidation and harassment systematically engaged in by the Obama campaign, its allies and supporters.Sincerely, Lyn Utrecht

Where is the follow-up? Seems strange that this only appears on an obscure blog.

Oh brother

We Will Not Be Silenced
Oh, I have no doubt that sites like newsmax ran with it. Still no newspapers?

How quickly they forget.

Oh brother

We Will Not Be Silenced
Oh, I have no doubt that sites like newsmax ran with it. Still no newspapers?

The newspapers on the net do not keep 6 year old records on their sites.
Indiana Democratic primary 2008 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
On April 3, 2012, four St. Joseph County Democratic officials had charges filed against them for allegedly forging Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton primary petitions during the 2008 election. Authorities charge that the scheme to submit the fake petitions for Obama was put together at the local county Democrat headquarters.
Under state law, presidential candidates need to qualify with 500 signatures from each of Indiana's nine congressional districts. Indiana elections officials say that in St. Joseph County, which is the 2nd Congressional District, the Obama campaign qualified with 534 signatures; Clinton's camp had 704. But the signatures, which were certified by the elections board, were never challenged. If the number of legitimate signatures for Obama or Clinton had been challenged and had fallen below the legal requirement of 500, they could have been removed from the state ballot. Reports have previously put the number of phony signatures for both candidates at about 150, but state investigators plucked names from the petitions at random and cited only 20 individual alleged forgeries as part of their cas

Ted Kennedy had a lot to do with Reagan's win.

And?

"And?" doesn't mean I disagree with it, it means there is no point to it. I mean duh.
*sigh* You stated that "Reagan had no chance, remember?" He may have indeed had no chance had Kennedy not split the Democrats in two for his own selfish political gain.

You are actually admitting that RR who did win had a real chance from the beginning in accordance with Synthaholic's thrashing of your argument.

I still can't help you with your lousy reading comprehension.

Were you home-schooled?
4i6Ckte.gif

I don't have the liberal ability to simultaneously hold two contradictory views at the same time. It's not intelligence that you can do that, BTW.

You are actually admitting that RR who did win had a real chance from the beginning in accordance with Synthaholic's thrashing of your argument.

My argument is that Ronald Reagan was called repeatedly unelectable at the time. You seriously think that Synthamoron is winning that argument that no, he wasn't electable? Seriously Jake? Are you trying to look stupid or does it come naturally?

Your argument is off base as has been shown. RR never was in a state of he had no chance. That is a far right myth. And I met Governor Reagan and none on the far right are Ronnie in any way shape form or manliness.

You do suffer cognitive dissonance, kaz.

Your argument is off base as has been shown. RR never was in a state of he had no chance. That is a far right myth. And I met Governor Reagan and none on the far right are Ronnie in any way shape form or manliness.

You do suffer cognitive dissonance, kaz.

I was 17 in 1980, which was about 10 years before I left the Republican party. I supported HW in the primaries because everyone said Reagan was unelectable. Seriously, you don't remember that? You're older than I am.

And Synthahol isn't arguing that, he's arguing that Reagan was unelectable even though he won. LOL, you think he's winning and you don't even know what he's arguing. Synthahol and you are blind and blinder.

Poll Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner - CNN.com

SUUUUURRRE he does... because the poll only polled DEMOCRATS!

What a farce.

Exactly, beware the republican candidate that the leftist media favors. The same thing happened with Romney, the media elevated him above the others, and then pulverized him once he became the candidate.
Show an instance of the media elevating Romney.

You're kidding me right? I'm not going to 2010 but it was quite clear that the media had a preference for Romney because they had calculated he was beatable.

Hillary Clinton says she is a fiscal conservative.

What says she isn't?

TeaTard motto:
Let the economy crumble, let millions suffer, let the unemployment lines grow

Just as long as billionaires get to pay low taxes

Forum List

Back