CNN Projections

McCain is only 4,000 votes behind in NC now. However, Obama is now only 4,000 behind in Indiana.

Virginia is out of reach. And barring a miracle, Florida should have been called hours ago.

McCain is only 4,000 votes behind in NC now. However, Obama is now only 4,000 behind in Indiana.

Virginia is out of reach. And barring a miracle, Florida should have been called hours ago.

Unwritten rule:

After 2000, Florida will be allowed to go to 100% in before being called.

All I can say is Bill Bennett is eating these liberal pundits alive. "Will Obama govern as the President of America, or will he govern as the President of the blacks, latinos, and youth?" Very intriguing, indeed.

All I can say is Bill Bennett is eating these liberal pundits alive. "Will Obama govern as the President of America, or will he govern as the President of the blacks, latinos, and youth?" Very intriguing, indeed.

Of course plenty of people will not accept Obama as their president.

Plenty of people did not accept Bush as their president by the time this election rolled around.

(Unless of course you mean he will only try to help those people).

CNN has Al Franken up 3% in his race.

MSNBC says McCain wins South Dakota.

Now will CNN follow suit?

(Unless of course you mean he will only try to help those people).

That's precisely what I mean. It's not rather or not the people will accept Obama, because we know they won't. Will Obama be a moderate President who gets things done by uniting the country, or will be continue his extreme leftist views and keep the country divided?

That's precisely what I mean. It's not rather or not the people will accept Obama, because we know they won't. Will Obama be a moderate President who gets things done by uniting the country, or will be continue his extreme leftist views and keep the country divided?

I can see your concerns and see what you mean.

I believe Obama will end up being a mdoerate President who will get things done by uniting the country.

And I just had to laugh at what CNN just talked about. Joe Lieberman is so getting kicked out no matter what.

Forum List

Back