CNN ratings crashing!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
18% in the weeks following release of Mueller Report!

Can CNN’s Ratings Really Drop Any Further? (Hint: Yes. Yes They Can.)

Most notably is the crash seen by Cooper and Don LaMon....to barely over 1/2 a million viewers. That's close to "off the air" numbers.

And wait'll we see the numbers in August after lasts weeks Mueller debacle! Were going to be laughing so hard our sides are going to hurt. Only the hopelessly duped suckers will be tuning into CNN anymore....becoming an irrelevant network. I'm giddy about it.....:flirtysmile4::funnyface::funnyface:

They took an extreme and obvious position, like NY Times did during the 2016 election and it has come back to bite them.

They can't debate Trump on policies, they know America First will be popular and they do NOT want domestic populations to demand more from their politicians, so they go for the 24/7 smear campaign. It was bound to fail

18% in the weeks following release of Mueller Report!

Can CNN’s Ratings Really Drop Any Further? (Hint: Yes. Yes They Can.)

Most notably is the crash seen by Cooper and Don LaMon....to barely over 1/2 a million viewers. That's close to "off the air" numbers.

And wait'll we see the numbers in August after lasts weeks Mueller debacle! Were going to be laughing so hard our sides are going to hurt. Only the hopelessly duped suckers will be tuning into CNN anymore....becoming an irrelevant network. I'm giddy about it.....:flirtysmile4::funnyface::funnyface:

I just got this from yho, funny as a libtard chasing a rat for supper in Baltimore.

‘Hannity’ & Fox News Top Monthly Ratings Again, MSNBC Hits Trump Era Demo Low

Forum List

Back