CNN taking direction from the DNC on a Sanders Story!!!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
CHECK THIS OUT! If there was any doubt that the Clinton News Network is totally in the tank for the Hildebeast. Read this excerpt from an exchange between Maria Cardona and "TaylorP" from the DNC. Read the whole email thread at wikileaks.org the email Id is 7908:
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2016-05-18 13:34 Subject: RE: URGENT - DRAFT CNN OPED ON NV

Here are my suggested edits Apparently, Sanders supporters were none too happy that some of their delegates did not get their credentials (this was decided by the Credentials Committee of the State Convention who had equal representation from both campaigns). In the end, Hillary Clinton was allotted more delegates (as per her win months prior).

From: Maria Cardona [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:55 AM To: Patrice Taylor; Miranda, Luis Subject: RE: URGENT - DRAFT CNN OPED ON NV

Were some of Hillary's delegates dis qualified as well? Am I describing correctly below? From: Maria Cardona Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 10:32 AM To: 'Patrice Taylor' <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>; Miranda, Luis <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Subject: RE: URGENT - DRAFT CNN OPED ON NV Is this better? If I am understanding it correctly:

Forum List

Back