🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN-Thomas Jefferson Memorial Should be Removed

i disagree that it will. we'll have to wait and see.

do you agree that the cnn personality did not call for the removal of the jefferson memorial?

I agree she did not call for it, but bringing it up to compare his memorial with the controversy of the flag tells me there will be future references to the memorials of founders who also owned slaves.
Before long IMO there will be calls for removal of the memorials AT LEAST from government property.
but you realize she didn't bring it up - not really. the guest that was on previously defending the flag brought it up as a straw man. he just didn't get to do it on camera.
She wouldn't have repeated it if she didn't think it had credence. She's just another left wing shill.
she repeated it because she knew it didn't. she lobbed that one in there for don lemon to just destroy.

you're grasping at straws.
Something that absurd doesn't deserve further discussion unless it's not considered to be that absurd. You are excusing more media bias and fascism.
It needed refuting. How many assholes here have tried to pretend things life the jefferson memorial or even the american flag will "be next" because they want to draw some illegitimate connection between the traitor's flag and the others

Last edited:
This will not end well if Obama goes there.

-Geaux

As the Confederate Flag hysteria escalates, CNN's Ashleigh Banfield asks fellow CNN mouthpiece Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol.

CNN Goes There Asks If Thomas Jefferson Memorials Should Be Removed Because He Owned Slaves Zero Hedge
Remove the Washington Monument, too. He owned slaves.

It needed refuting. How many assholes here have tried to pretend things life the jefferson memorial or even the american flag will "be next" because they want to draw some illegitimate connection between the traitor's flag and the others

This is the problem with rabid leftists. No sense of humor.

Don't tow the line--off to the gulag. Conform. Obey.

You just can't get what we're making fun of. I feel sorry for you and your ilk.

Here, let's start out with an easy one.

WARNING: THIS IS A JOKE. YOU DON'T NEED TO CALL JESSE JACKSON OR AL SHARPTON. THIS IS MEANT FOR YOU TO LAUGH. BY READING THIS YOU ARE NOT BEING OPPRESSED:

Here's a truly heartwarming story about the bond formed between a little 5-year-old girl and some construction workers that will make you believe that we all can make a difference when we give a child the gift of our time.

A young family moved into a house next to a vacant lot. One day, a construction crew began to build a house on the empty lot. The family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in the goings-on and spent much of each day observing the workers.

Eventually the construction crew, all of them 'gems-in-the-rough,' more or less, adopted her as a kind of project mascot. They chatted with her during coffee and lunch breaks and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important. At the end of the first week, they even presented her with a pay envelope containing ten dollars. The little girl took this home to her mother who suggested that she take her ten dollars 'pay' she'd received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.

When the girl and her mom got to the bank, the teller was equally impressed and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay check at such a young age. The little girl proudly replied, "I worked last week with a real construction crew building the new house next door to us."

"Oh my goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week, too?"

The little girl replied, "I will, if those assholes at Home Depot ever deliver the fuckin' sheet rock."

Kind of brings a tear to the eye - doesn't it?

Why should the leftist have their fucking way without shedding blood for it like our forefathers did?

Let's have and old fashion 3 o'clock school bell winner takes all. My guess there are more in this country who would lay down their lives to keep what's left of America than the pussies who want to change it

Game over

-Geaux

Starting to resemble Mao's political purges. ...... :cool:

78p686.jpg
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it

The useful idiots are always the first to be rounded up and executed
why dont we just rename the white-house while we're at it?

Calling it the White House is a micro aggression. :lol:

78p686.jpg

I call it the white hut.

Why should the leftist have their fucking way without shedding blood for it like our forefathers did?

Let's have and old fashion 3 o'clock school bell winner takes all. My guess there are more in this country who would lay down their lives to keep what's left of America than the pussies who want to change it

Game over

-Geaux
so eager to turn to violence against your fellow americans. guess that traitor's flag really does represent you.

78p686.jpg

I call it the white hut.

Maybe call it the Pale Transgender Abode.

This is the problem with rabid leftists. No sense of humor.

Don't tow the line--off to the gulag. Conform. Obey.

You just can't get what we're making fun of. I feel sorry for you and your ilk.

Here, let's start out with an easy one.

WARNING: THIS IS A JOKE. YOU DON'T NEED TO CALL JESSE JACKSON OR AL SHARPTON. THIS IS MEANT FOR YOU TO LAUGH. BY READING THIS YOU ARE NOT BEING OPPRESSED:

Here's a truly heartwarming story about the bond formed between a little 5-year-old girl and some construction workers that will make you believe that we all can make a difference when we give a child the gift of our time.

A young family moved into a house next to a vacant lot. One day, a construction crew began to build a house on the empty lot. The family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in the goings-on and spent much of each day observing the workers.

Eventually the construction crew, all of them 'gems-in-the-rough,' more or less, adopted her as a kind of project mascot. They chatted with her during coffee and lunch breaks and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important. At the end of the first week, they even presented her with a pay envelope containing ten dollars. The little girl took this home to her mother who suggested that she take her ten dollars 'pay' she'd received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.

When the girl and her mom got to the bank, the teller was equally impressed and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay check at such a young age. The little girl proudly replied, "I worked last week with a real construction crew building the new house next door to us."

"Oh my goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week, too?"

The little girl replied, "I will, if those assholes at Home Depot ever deliver the fuckin' sheet rock."

Kind of brings a tear to the eye - doesn't it?
you think the op was making a joke?

-Geaux

As the Confederate Flag hysteria escalates, CNN's Ashleigh Banfield asks fellow CNN mouthpiece Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol.

CNN Goes There Asks If Thomas Jefferson Memorials Should Be Removed Because He Owned Slaves Zero Hedge

Get a grip. The question was asked as a hypothetical, to underline the potential risks of removing Confederate flags from official display. It was obviously not something anyone was advocating.

I saw this coming; how do you trash the confenderate flag and not extend it to the founding fathers when you're a libtard corporatist putz?

It'll be fascinating to see how far all of this goes.

No "offensive" or potentially "offensive" messages anywhere, from public places to clothing to the written word. Words and phrases that might be considered "microaggressive" stamped out. "Consequences" for anyone who dares to "offend". Any historical leader who did something that might be considered "offensive" stricken from the public square and history books.

This is starting to look like a sci-fi movie.

'1984' comes to mind...

I saw this coming; how do you trash the confenderate flag and not extend it to the founding fathers when you're a libtard corporatist putz?
are you joking?

Are you retarded?
i'm honestly asking. are you positing your position that one can't trash the confederate flag without trashing the founding fathers seriously or as a joke?
i believe you are serious, but i don't want to make a mistake.

Game over

-Geaux
so eager to turn to violence against your fellow americans. guess that traitor's flag really does represent you.

Thanks for making my point about pussies

-Geaux

-Geaux

Get a grip. The question was asked as a hypothetical, to underline the potential risks of removing Confederate flags from official display. It was obviously not something anyone was advocating.
Nice dodge but you're wrong. If they thought they could do it without ceasing to consume 02 they would

Get a grip

-Geaux

Game over

-Geaux

Thanks for making my point about pussies

-Geaux
that you've never had any, or that you are one?

do you enjoy being a traitor?

Forum List

Back