🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN-Thomas Jefferson Memorial Should be Removed

Why should the leftist have their fucking way without shedding blood for it like our forefathers did?

Let's have and old fashion 3 o'clock school bell winner takes all. My guess there are more in this country who would lay down their lives to keep what's left of America than the pussies who want to change it

Game over

-Geaux
so eager to turn to violence against your fellow americans. guess that traitor's flag really does represent you.

Thanks for making my point about pussies

-Geaux
that you've never had any, or that you are one?

do you enjoy being a traitor?
Do you enjoy destroying my country?

-Geaux

This will not end well if Obama goes there.

-Geaux

As the Confederate Flag hysteria escalates, CNN's Ashleigh Banfield asks fellow CNN mouthpiece Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol.

CNN Goes There Asks If Thomas Jefferson Memorials Should Be Removed Because He Owned Slaves Zero Hedge
They must also ask about Washington Memorial and any tribute to the Founding Fathers. The liberal lunatics are fanatics that want to destroy America and American history. Go back in time and have your ancestors not be brought here from Africa. How is your quality of life Cameroon vs United States of America 2015. Stop your bitching.

Starting to resemble Mao's political purges. ...... :cool:

78p686.jpg
It is the agenda of the Democratic Party.

Why should the leftist have their fucking way without shedding blood for it like our forefathers did?

Let's have and old fashion 3 o'clock school bell winner takes all. My guess there are more in this country who would lay down their lives to keep what's left of America than the pussies who want to change it

Game over

-Geaux
so eager to turn to violence against your fellow americans. guess that traitor's flag really does represent you.

-Geaux

-Geaux
you want to be a traitor, just like all the fucking traitors that fought and died underneath the traitor's flag you hold so dearly.

i'm not destroying 'your' country. 'your' country never existed. you're just a sad, sad pussy we'll likely end up hearing about on the news for pulling some cowardly stunt

Game over

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
you want to be a traitor, just like all the fucking traitors that fought and died underneath the traitor's flag you hold so dearly.

i'm not destroying 'your' country. 'your' country never existed. you're just a sad, sad pussy we'll likely end up hearing about on the news for pulling some cowardly stunt
Doubt it. I'm smarter than that. I'll wait until you desperate communist start the fire. There's plenty of water around the U.S to put it out.

True story

-Geaux

-Geaux

As the Confederate Flag hysteria escalates, CNN's Ashleigh Banfield asks fellow CNN mouthpiece Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol.

CNN Goes There Asks If Thomas Jefferson Memorials Should Be Removed Because He Owned Slaves Zero Hedge

Get a grip. The question was asked as a hypothetical, to underline the potential risks of removing Confederate flags from official display. It was obviously not something anyone was advocating.
Nice dodge but you're wrong. If they thought they could do it without ceasing to consume 02 they would

Get a grip

-Geaux

Huh?

It doesn't sound like most people in this thread even watched the video. The entire tone was like "where does this end? If we remove confederate flags because the south condoned slavery, will we start tearing down monuments to people like TJ?" I got no sense, from either participant in the convo, that they thought it was a good idea.

Hey Geaux.......its all good. Glad this shit is coming to a head.......its been couple of decades in the making. At the end of the day, we carve out some territory for these fucks to go........go....go with all their social engineering shit, gun bans, no private property and 75% tax rates. We can wave at them from our side of the wall NOT with wiffle ball bats!!:up: Long time coming for whites to wake the fuck up...........

-Geaux

-Geaux

Doubt it. I'm smarter than that. I'll wait until you desperate communist start the fire. There's plenty of water around the U.S to put it out.

True story

-Geaux
if you are that would make the only thing you're smarter than. still, it's a very big 'if'

Last edited:

-Geaux

Get a grip. The question was asked as a hypothetical, to underline the potential risks of removing Confederate flags from official display. It was obviously not something anyone was advocating.
Nice dodge but you're wrong. If they thought they could do it without ceasing to consume 02 they would

Get a grip

-Geaux

Huh?

It doesn't sound like most people in this thread even watched the video. The entire tone was like "where does this end? If we remove confederate flags because the south condoned slavery, will we start tearing down monuments to people like TJ?" I got no sense, from either participant in the convo, that they thought it was a good idea.
they were shooting down a straw man put forth by someone trying to defend the flying of the traitors' flag.

The ultimate goal of the liberals and the Democrat party is to turn America into another N Korea.

Where everyone owns nothing; there is no free speech; and the people share equally in the misery. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

Game over

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

You make Dylann Roof look absolutely reasonable.

-Geaux

-Geaux

True story

-Geaux
if you are that would make the only thing your smarter than. still, it's a very big 'if'
BTW. It's you're. Not your

And it depends on what your definition of is.... is ... I mean if

-Geaux

so eager to turn to violence against your fellow americans. guess that traitors' flag really does represent you.

-Geaux

-Geaux

You make Dylann Roof look absolutely reasonable.
lol. you've made my day. i'm the unreasonable one while most people in this thread are too fucking ignorant to watch and understand a video. i'm the unreasonable one while the op and others are excited at the prospect of killing americans. i'm unreasonable because... what exactly?

Hey Geaux.......its all good. Glad this shit is coming to a head.......its been couple of decades in the making. At the end of the day, we carve out some territory for these fucks to go........go....go with all their social engineering shit, gun bans, no private property and 75% tax rates. We can wave at them from our side of the wall NOT with wiffle ball bats!!:up: Long time coming for whites to wake the fuck up...........
Hey Skooks. For real man. Hey, just added another 1942 Springfield M1 Garand to the fold. Add some tung oil and it's a beauty.

I agree she did not call for it, but bringing it up to compare his memorial with the controversy of the flag tells me there will be future references to the memorials of founders who also owned slaves.
Before long IMO there will be calls for removal of the memorials AT LEAST from government property.
but you realize she didn't bring it up - not really. the guest that was on previously defending the flag brought it up as a straw man. he just didn't get to do it on camera.
She wouldn't have repeated it if she didn't think it had credence. She's just another left wing shill.
she repeated it because she knew it didn't. she lobbed that one in there for don lemon to just destroy.

you're grasping at straws.
Something that absurd doesn't deserve further discussion unless it's not considered to be that absurd. You are excusing more media bias and fascism.
It needed refuting. How many assholes here have tried to pretend things life the jefferson memorial or even the american flag will "be next" because they want to draw some illegitimate connection between the traitor's flag and the others
The connection isn't illegitimate because it follows logic. Nothing asshole about it. However, selectivity by those who look to figuratively burn books is extremely duplicitous and that is illogical. But lefties usually are.

but you realize she didn't bring it up - not really. the guest that was on previously defending the flag brought it up as a straw man. he just didn't get to do it on camera.
She wouldn't have repeated it if she didn't think it had credence. She's just another left wing shill.
she repeated it because she knew it didn't. she lobbed that one in there for don lemon to just destroy.

Something that absurd doesn't deserve further discussion unless it's not considered to be that absurd. You are excusing more media bias and fascism.
It needed refuting. How many assholes here have tried to pretend things life the jefferson memorial or even the american flag will "be next" because they want to draw some illegitimate connection between the traitor's flag and the others
The connection isn't illegitimate because it follows logic. Nothing asshole about it. However, selectivity by those who look to figuratively burn books is extremely duplicitous and that is illogical. But lefties usually are.
oh i see. so you've gone from it being ridiculous and without merit to the point that even bringing it up is akin to endorsement to it being the logical conclusion to the removal of a traitors' flag.

the connection is illegitimate, and don lemon does a good job of explaining why.

I saw this coming; how do you trash the confenderate flag and not extend it to the founding fathers when you're a libtard corporatist putz?
are you joking?

Are you retarded?
i'm honestly asking. are you positing your position that one can't trash the confederate flag without trashing the founding fathers seriously or as a joke?
i believe you are serious, but i don't want to make a mistake.

What is the reason for liberals trashing the confederate flag? Slavery (allegedly)
What did many founding fathers have? Slaves
Did the founding fathers attempt to abolish slavery when making the Constitution? Some might say no.
Do liberals honor and revere the Constitution? No. They honor so-called new global order.

It's not rocket science; of course there are many in libtard land that are all too happy to attack the founding fathers. It's not like they (you) hold them in high esteem.

I saw this coming; how do you trash the confenderate flag and not extend it to the founding fathers when you're a libtard corporatist putz?
are you joking?

Are you retarded?
i'm honestly asking. are you positing your position that one can't trash the confederate flag without trashing the founding fathers seriously or as a joke?
i believe you are serious, but i don't want to make a mistake.

What is the reason for liberals trashing the confederate flag? Slavery (allegedly)
What did many founding fathers have? Slaves
Did the founding fathers attempt to abolish slavery when making the Constitution? Some might say no.
Do liberals honor and revere the Constitution? No. They honor so-called new global order.

It's not rocket science; of course there are many in libtard land that are all too happy to attack the founding fathers. It's not like they (you) hold them in high esteem.
so not joking.

williepete, TheGreatGatsby wasn't joking. RoshawnMarkwees wasn't joking. the traitor in the op wasn't joking.

i don't think people are joking in this thread as much as you thought.

oh i see. so you've gone from it being ridiculous and without merit to the point that even bringing it up is akin to endorsement to it being the logical conclusion to the removal of a traitors' flag.

the connection is illegitimate, and don lemon does a good job of explaining why.
Your use of the term traitor demonstrates the absurd degree to which this issue is deteriorating. A traitor betrays that to which he is pledged. The confederates aligned themselves with the south. They are no more traitors than American revolutionaries were traitors to Britain.

Forum List

Back