🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN-Thomas Jefferson Memorial Should be Removed

she repeated it because she knew it didn't. she lobbed that one in there for don lemon to just destroy.

you're grasping at straws.
Something that absurd doesn't deserve further discussion unless it's not considered to be that absurd. You are excusing more media bias and fascism.
It needed refuting. How many assholes here have tried to pretend things life the jefferson memorial or even the american flag will "be next" because they want to draw some illegitimate connection between the traitor's flag and the others
The connection isn't illegitimate because it follows logic. Nothing asshole about it. However, selectivity by those who look to figuratively burn books is extremely duplicitous and that is illogical. But lefties usually are.
oh i see. so you've gone from it being ridiculous and without merit to the point that even bringing it up is akin to endorsement to it being the logical conclusion to the removal of a traitors' flag.

the connection is illegitimate, and don lemon does a good job of explaining why.
Your use of the term traitor demonstrates the absurd degree to which this issue is deteriorating. A traitor betrays that to which he is pledged. The confederates aligned themselves with the south. They are no more traitors than American revolutionaries were traitors to Britain.
if that's the definition nobody is a traitor ever.

the secessionists were traitors. honestly, so were the american revolutionaries. the big difference is the revolutionaries won.

Something that absurd doesn't deserve further discussion unless it's not considered to be that absurd. You are excusing more media bias and fascism.
It needed refuting. How many assholes here have tried to pretend things life the jefferson memorial or even the american flag will "be next" because they want to draw some illegitimate connection between the traitor's flag and the others
The connection isn't illegitimate because it follows logic. Nothing asshole about it. However, selectivity by those who look to figuratively burn books is extremely duplicitous and that is illogical. But lefties usually are.
oh i see. so you've gone from it being ridiculous and without merit to the point that even bringing it up is akin to endorsement to it being the logical conclusion to the removal of a traitors' flag.

the connection is illegitimate, and don lemon does a good job of explaining why.
Your use of the term traitor demonstrates the absurd degree to which this issue is deteriorating. A traitor betrays that to which he is pledged. The confederates aligned themselves with the south. They are no more traitors than American revolutionaries were traitors to Britain.

the secessionists were traitors. honestly, so were the american revolutionaries. the big difference is the revolutionaries won.
You have a warped view.

You have a warped view.
maybe. it's known as reality. give it a shot sometime. careful though, it can be disconcerting.

You have a warped view.
maybe. it's known as reality. give it a shot sometime. careful though, it can be disconcerting.
You (misguidedly) rail against treason and then say it's OK if you win. Explain that.

george-orwell-6.jpg

She wouldn't have repeated it if she didn't think it had credence. She's just another left wing shill.
she repeated it because she knew it didn't. she lobbed that one in there for don lemon to just destroy.

you're grasping at straws.

Don Lemon is...well...a lemon when it comes to legitimate journalism.

You have a warped view.
You (misguidedly) rail against treason and then say it's OK if you win. Explain that.
I rail against treason against the united states. Crazy, i know. Guess I'm just patriotic that way

"CNN-Thomas Jefferson Memorial Should be Removed"

Wrong, 'CNN' advocates no such thing, this yet another lie from the right.

The statement was made by an on-air personality, not 'CNN.'
Who was the interview before the video in the op? Are thena regular guest or personality?

You have a warped view.
I rail against treason against the united states. Crazy, i know. Guess I'm just patriotic that way
So do I. But that has nothing to do with this issue.

This will not end well if Obama goes there.

-Geaux

As the Confederate Flag hysteria escalates, CNN's Ashleigh Banfield asks fellow CNN mouthpiece Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol.

CNN Goes There Asks If Thomas Jefferson Memorials Should Be Removed Because He Owned Slaves Zero Hedge

Maybe we should remove all things that remind of us slaves. How about starting with African-Americans, they can all move back to Africa since they are so pissed about slavery from 200 years ago. If American history offends people, they should move. I am sure countries like Gabon and Nigeria could use a few good African-Americans to enrich their culture.

"CNN-Thomas Jefferson Memorial Should be Removed"

Wrong, 'CNN' advocates no such thing, this yet another lie from the right.

The statement was made by an on-air personality, not 'CNN.'
Hence my comment about Mr. Lemon. But he has sway over simple minded leftist.

-Geaux

As the Confederate Flag hysteria escalates, CNN's Ashleigh Banfield asks fellow CNN mouthpiece Don Lemon if it’s now appropriate for lawmakers to start a future conversation about whether or not the monument of Thomas Jefferson should be removed from the U.S. Capitol.

CNN Goes There Asks If Thomas Jefferson Memorials Should Be Removed Because He Owned Slaves Zero Hedge

Maybe we should remove all things that remind of us slaves. How about starting with African-Americans, they can all move back to Africa since they are so pissed about slavery from 200 years ago. If American history offends people, they should move. I am sure countries like Gabon and Nigeria could use a few good African-Americans to enrich their culture.
Those that complain about life in the United States should remember how fortunate they are. But it does not make for good press in liberal media.

-Geaux

"All Men are Created Equal" -
Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the U.S.A.

"Those ideas, however, were fundamentally wrong. They rested upon the assumption of the equality of races. This was an error. It was a sandy foundation, and the government built upon it fell when the “storm came and the wind blew.”

Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition."-
Alexander Hamilton Stephens - Vice President of the CSA.

Hmmm - a nation founded on the idea that all men are equal vs one founded on the idea that blacks are inferior.

Same dif?

-Geaux

But Obama is considered African American and he has zero lineage to slavery.

CNN has become nothing more but gutter slime left wing Propaganda hate site.

they should be shunned along with the Nyslimes, WashingtonCOMPOST

Time for Ashleigh Banfield to be removed (if not all of CNN)
wtf20.gif
geez.gif

here's the upcoming articles from the Nyslimes and Washingtoncompost
calling for riots and BANNING names of schools
we the people need to DEMAND they BAN ABORTIONS in this country. they can go to another country to kill their offspring
snip:
Why Don’t the Poor Rise Up?
‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎29‎:‎33‎ ‎PM · by 2ndDivisionVet · 62 replies
The New York Times ^ | June 24, 2015 | Thomas B. Edsall
Why are today’s working poor so quiescent? I’m not the only one posing this question. “Why aren’t the poor storming the barricades?” asks The Economist. “Why don’t voters demand more redistribution?” wonders David Samuels, a political scientist at the University of Minnesota.

snip:
Nearly 200 Schools Are Named for Confederate Leaders. Is it Time to Rename Them?

Forum List

Back