🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN-Thomas Jefferson Memorial Should be Removed

You will comply.

i-robot-2004-42-g11.jpg

So, a CNN commentator suggested it. Who gives a shit? I certainly wouldn't support it.
they didn't suggest it. the segment was akin to "so some apologists are trying to throw up the straw man that removing the flag would be like removing the jefferson memorial. please explain why that's batshit insane."

there was no suggestion.

So, a CNN commentator suggested it. Who gives a shit? I certainly wouldn't support it.
they didn't suggest it. the segment was akin to "so some apologists are trying to throw up the straw man that removing the flag would be like removing the jefferson memorial. please explain why that's batshit insane."

there was no suggestion.
So, the op is even more faux butthurt than I thought

there was no suggestion.
yep. whomever was interviewed before had brought up, off the air, that jefferson owned slaves and yet nobody was calling for the removal of the jefferson memorial, and that therefore anyone calling for the removal of the flag was some sort of hypocrite.

then she asked don lemon if that was a false equivalency. there was no suggestion to remove the memorial.

you have to be a special kind of stupid to believe there was.

there was no suggestion.
yep. whomever was interviewed before had brought up, off the air, that jefferson owned slaves and yet nobody was calling for the removal of the jefferson memorial, and that therefore anyone calling for the removal of the flag was some sort of hypocrite.

then she asked don lemon if that was a false equivalency. there was no suggestion to remove the memorial.

It's starting the conversation though, and logically speaking, since Jefferson did own slaves it's practically a guarantee the conversation will begin to take place more and more.

there was no suggestion.

It's starting the conversation though, and logically speaking, since Jefferson did own slaves it's practically a guarantee the conversation will begin to take place more and more.
nope. see, that was the point. jefferson wasn't perfect, but he was about more than just slavery. he played a vital roll in the founding of our nation.

the confederate flag is about slavery, bigotry, and treason. that's it.

trying to equate the two is something only slime trying to protect the flag of traitors would do.

Guess we should tear down the Washington Monument and Grant's tomb while we're at it.

1-the-civil-war-ulysses-s-grant-1864-everett.jpg

The last president who ever owned slaves was, ironically, Ulysses S. Grant, elected in 1868 after he had commanded Union forces to victory over the Confederacy in the war that led to the abolition of slavery.
Grant owned a slave named William Jones, whom he freed in 1859. Between 1854 and 1859 Grant worked and lived on an 850-acre farm in Missouri, near St. Louis, that was owned by his father-in-law. Grant’s wife, Julia, also owned slaves, and during Grant’s management of the farm he worked along with one of them, a man named Dan. The farm is now the Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site, part of the National Park Service.

Presidents Who Owned Slaves

The full list of all U.S. Presidents who owned slaves:

Which U.S. Presidents Owned Slaves
i will be looking forward to an upcoming speech where we will hear on live TV, Al Sharpton saying something like "We Much Need To Change The Face On The Twelve Dolla Beell!" Take that racist slave owner's face off that 12 dolla bill, whats dat whiteys name? Abe Washington? somtin like dat? and den we should put da face of Martin Luker King on the 12 dolla bill! Now Dat Wuld Make Much Progress in da new movement for advancement for much black people!!!

Take all of those white motherfucking slaveowners off of Mount Rushmore.

Guess we should tear down the Washington Monument and Grant's tomb while we're at it.

The last president who ever owned slaves was, ironically, Ulysses S. Grant, elected in 1868 after he had commanded Union forces to victory over the Confederacy in the war that led to the abolition of slavery.
Grant owned a slave named William Jones, whom he freed in 1859. Between 1854 and 1859 Grant worked and lived on an 850-acre farm in Missouri, near St. Louis, that was owned by his father-in-law. Grant’s wife, Julia, also owned slaves, and during Grant’s management of the farm he worked along with one of them, a man named Dan. The farm is now the Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site, part of the National Park Service.

i will be looking forward to an upcoming speech where we will hear on live TV, Al Sharpton saying something like "We Much Need To Change The Face On The Twelve Dolla Beell!" Take that racist slave owner's face off that 12 dolla bill, whats dat whiteys name? Abe Washington? somtin like dat? and den we should put da face of Martin Luker King on the 12 dolla bill! Now Dat Wuld Make Much Progress in da new movement for advancement for much black people!!!

The idiots on the left never think before they speak. Idiots, nothing but idiots

We'd have to destroy most of our early history and I don't think that is the right thing to do. Everyone had slaves and did wrongs....Should we abolish history? You on the left are sounding anti-education and reality.

Slavery was part of our world and even part of Africa for thousands of years.

We'd have to destroy most of our early history and I don't think that is the right thing to do. Everyone had slaves and did wrongs....Should we abolish history? You on the left are sounding anti-education and reality.

The left doesn't abolish history, they do tend to ignore it and rewrite it though.

The idiots on the left never think before they speak. Idiots, nothing but idiots
too funny coming from you. you know that the false equivalency was made by a supporter of the traitor's flag, right?

Slavery was part of our world and even part of Africa for thousands of years.
once again, nobody is actually calling for this to happen. it's a false equivalency put forth by supporters of the traitor's flag.

You know.......after the constant barrage of racism coming from the left since Ferguson, Baltimore, and now this nonsense, it's a bloody miracle that more crackers haven't been randomly capping blacks with more frequency. There is only so much a person can take before they snap. Think any other race would put up with such blatant institutional racism we're seeing by the left and the mainstream media???

Is every single dumbfuck in this country either in the liberal media or the Democratic party?
every single dumbfuck is in this thread believing the lie in the op.

well, not all of the dumbfucks, but enough of them. they aren't liberal, either.

Get out the jackhammers. The Stone Mountain Memorial has to be chiseled off pronto. That thing can offend people from over a mile.

img_1418-1024x683.jpg

Every episode of "Moving On Up" must be destroyed and the network that initially aired the sitcom should be sued for microagressions.

The lead character's name was George JEFFERSON.

Talk about in-your-face racism.

George-And-Weezy.jpg

Get out the jackhammers. The Stone Mountain Memorial has to be chiseled off pronto. That thing can offend people from over a mile.

img_1418-1024x683.jpg
that thing is offensive. saw a thing on i want to say the history channel once about what would remain if people disappeared... that monstrosity would last forever in the rock it's carved out of.

Forum List

Back