CNN: "Trump violated the secrecy of allied intel, just so you know that country was Israel"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Nice. Go after Trump and suggest he wrongly shared this information, meanwhile CNN finds it necessary to tell the world which country that information came from! So exactly who is it that is throwing our ally under the bus?

So basically just in case Russia was confused, worried about it being a deliberate leak, second guessing which country it could be, considering possible deception and false flag, good ol' media decides to make it easy for them and just tell them, "yeah, that information came from Israel. Enjoy Russia, it's legit!"

This anti-American, anti-Trump movement is becoming so absurd that these clowns would rather continue with the witch hunt in such a manner that they report the country of orgin.

Let me tell you, even if Russia felt the information gave them something unique, they wouldn't just take it at face value, they would be very cautious so that they themselves don't get duped. It might not have had any value in the end if they have doubts and concerns. Take it from someone who has read many many non-fiction spy books, there are PLENTY of situations in which a foreign agency had intel but didn't even believe it due to any number of circumstances. I suppose that potential is thrown out the window now.

I'm not going to excuse Trump if he erred, but I'm certainly not going to excuse the media for profiting from this without regard for what it might result in after the fact.

Just amazing.

Last edited:
The right is going to have to choose who is more important
Their fucked up president
Or Israel.

I doubt Israel is going to like us anymore for this.

The right is going to have to choose who is more important
Their fucked up president
Or Israel.

I doubt Israel is going to like us anymore for this.

Huh? This is about not making a bad situation far worse. You don't report which ally it is, this is the definition of a leak, which CNN gladly exploits for gain. This isn't about placing any country above America, this is about minimizing damage.

No ally is going to cut ties completely with an allied nation, if they did, America would never have shared any more details with Britain after the Kim Philby affair and Germany certainly wouldn't share anything with America after the Merkel phone tap affair. In the first case, the CIA aggressively warned Mi6 they had a serious mole high up in their ranks. As it turned out it was the highest double agent in spycraft history, and resulted in massive harm to America and the West. Research that particular case if you want to see betrayal and disregard for allied opinions (the British dismissed the CIA's accusations, until it was too late).

Israel won't look at this as some major form of betrayal. Every successful agency has multiple withdrawal methods and responses to any leaks and Human Intel being "made".

Nice. Go after Trump and suggest he wrongly shared this information, meanwhile CNN finds it necessary to tell the world which country that information came from! So exactly who is it that is throwing out ally under the bus?

So basically just in case Russia was confused, worried about it being a deliberate leak, second guessing which country it could be, considering possible deception and false flag, good ol' media decides to make it easy for them and just tell them, "yeah, that information came from Israel. Enjoy Russia, it's legit!"

This anti-American, anti-Trump movement is becoming so absurd that these clowns would rather continue the with hunt in such a manner that they report the country of orgin.

Let me tell you, even if Russia felt the information gave them something unique, they wouldn't just take it at face value, they would be very cautious so that they themselves don't get duped. It might not have had any value in the end if they have doubts and concerns. Take it from someone who has read many many non-fiction spy books, there are PLENTY of situations in which a foreign agency had intel but didn't even believe it due to any number of circumstances. I suppose that potential is thrown out the window now.

I'm not going to excuse Trump if he erred, but I'm certainly not going to excuse the media for profiting from this without regard for what it might result in after the fact.

Just amazing.

"Obama just told us that Trump said it was Israel..." -- CNN

It wasn't CNN.

Suggest you do a bit of research and actually post a link.

I've been watching it for a couple of hours, was just actively spoken about by Jake Tapper and former DHS advisers. The adviser cautiously didn't name the country, while CNN has gladly announced it for hours.

Breaking Update!

The Washington Post jumped the gun prematurely running their story giving away too much information. Now the source leaker can be narrowed down.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/real-scandalwapo-source-leaked-classified-info-president-trump-wasnt-even-briefed/

You're as dumb as drumpf.

You already posted this lie and you still haven't posted a link.

Nonetheless, rump says he's too smart for briefings.

:link::link::link::link:
The link is in my post.

Israeli intelligence 'boiling mad' over Trump disclosure: report
Source: Washington Post

Israeli intelligence officers are "boiling mad and demanding answers" after President Trump reportedly shared classified information from Israel with Russia, according to a new report.

Two Israeli intelligence officers confirmed to BuzzFeed Tuesday that Israel had shared specific intelligence with the U.S. about Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) plots to smuggle explosive laptops onto planes.

"We have an arrangement with America which is unique to the world of intelligence sharing," one intelligence officer told BuzzFeed. "We do not have this relationship with any other country."

"To know that this intelligence is shared with others, without our prior knowledge? That is, for us, our worst fears confirmed," the officer added.

Read more: Israeli intelligence ‘boiling mad’ over Trump disclosure: report

Damage to our interests incalculable.

Nice. Go after Trump and suggest he wrongly shared this information, meanwhile CNN finds it necessary to tell the world which country that information came from! So exactly who is it that is throwing our ally under the bus?

This anti-American, anti-Trump movement is becoming so absurd that these clowns would rather continue with the witch hunt in such a manner that they report the country of orgin.

Just amazing.
The reporter who "broke" the laptop bomb story a couple months ago on CNN was on the news this a.m. He said the intelligence agencies had been in touch with him before he broke the story and asked him to keep back some of the information which could affect security. So he did. I'm sure if they've reported it now, it was cleared.

So we know what Trump said, question is, who leaked it to the media?

I would guess this is on everyones mind too right? Or would some prefer the leaks to having Trump go forward with his agenda as voted by American voters?

Nice. Go after Trump and suggest he wrongly shared this information, meanwhile CNN finds it necessary to tell the world which country that information came from! So exactly who is it that is throwing out ally under the bus?

This anti-American, anti-Trump movement is becoming so absurd that these clowns would rather continue the with hunt in such a manner that they report the country of orgin.

Just amazing.

"Obama just told us that Trump said it was Israel..." -- CNN
?

Breaking Update!

The Washington Post jumped the gun prematurely running their story giving away too much information. Now the source leaker can be narrowed down.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/real-scandalwapo-source-leaked-classified-info-president-trump-wasnt-even-briefed/

You're as dumb as drumpf.

You already posted this lie and you still haven't posted a link.

Nonetheless, rump says he's too smart for briefings.

:link::link::link::link:
The link is in my post.

Nope.

that goes to gateway pundit.

Post a link.

:link::link::link:

Actually, no, don't bother.

CrusaderFrank would just use it to add another lie.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Just amazing.

The MSM will be making up lie after lie after lie in a vain effort to get trump out of office. They are going to do immense harm to their brand, and the American people are going to ignore them more and more.

So we know what Trump said, question is, who leaked it to the media?

I would guess this is on everyones mind too right? Or would some prefer the leaks to having Trump go forward with his agenda as voted by American voters?

No, we don't know what rump said.

Neither does he. Or at least, that's what he's saying now.

Serious suggestion: have an actual smart person with him, 24/7 because this isn't the first and it won't be the last.

The only thing that saved him is that he doesn't take briefings and so has no idea what the hell he yammers and twits.

:oops-28:

Forum List

Back