CNN Turns up Volumn on Trump Attacks, Indicates Hillary's Internal Polls are not Good.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
White nationalists praise Trump's immigration speech - CNN Video
Because CNN is no longer a legitimate news organization and should be taken off he air, and because we know they have openly endorsed Billary cult from day one, they are a good indicator of the health of Clinton campaign. They have went in full panic mode and increased the severity of their attacks on Donald Trump. That's a good sign for Trump campaign. CNN: "How dare the people choose a candidate, we will tell them how to vote!" Big Brother is Watching You!

Because CNN is no longer a legitimate news organization and should be taken off he air, and because we know they have openly endorsed Billary cult from day one, they are a good indicator of the health of Clinton campaign. They have went in full panic mode and increased the severity of their attacks on Donald Trump. That's a good sign for Trump campaign. CNN: "How dare the people choose a candidate, we will tell them how to vote!" Big Brother is Watching You!

I have noticed MSNBC has stopped showing polls as well.

The CNN and MSNBC anchors are overtly, and crudely, attacking Trump on air.
It's embarrassing.

They are in panic mode like you say. clinton is a corrupt, as well as an unexciting candidate. Who knows what bomb wiki leaks may drop about her before the election.

It's embarrassing.
Not really out of character for them though....
I watch all three and it's NEVER been this bad...NEVER.
I disagree.

Chris Matthews has been batshit insane since at least 2004, and he is the head MSNBC personality that the channel is really modeled after today.

And CNN has always had the craziest guests that truly illustrate their sinister intentions beyond even MSNBC.

It's embarrassing.
I disagree.

Chris Matthews has been batshit insane since at least 2004, and he is the head MSNBC personality that the channel is really modeled after today.

And CNN has always had the craziest guests that truly illustrate their sinister intentions beyond even MSNBC.
I know of what I speak.
The anti-Trump venom is being spewed all over my kitchen table.

It's embarrassing.
I disagree.

I know of what I speak.
The anti-Trump venom is being spewed all over my kitchen table.
Do you not remember the insane worship of Obama?

Do you not remember when media personalities who frequently used the term "Obamacare" tried to run a PSA about how racist that very same term was?

Nothing will ever top the Obama("messiah") fanfare from the media.

I have noticed MSNBC has stopped showing polls as well.

You people must be pretty stupid reading polls. Trump's path to 270EV is nearly gone. CNN did a great analysis on battleground states tonight, Comrade Trump is in Big Trouble!

Forum List

Back