🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN's Erin Burnett suggests "postpartum psychosis" as reason for CA shooting.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Anything but islamic terrorism.

CNN Insanity: Erin Burnett Wonders If 'Postpartum Psychosis' Led to Slaughter

dec 4 2015 Struggling to offer an alternative explanation for the obvious conclusion of terrorism, CNN’s Erin Burnett on Thursday wondered if one of the killers from Wednesday’s rampage snapped as a result of “postpartum psychosis.” This was after two former FBI agents explained to Burnett just how Tashfeen Malik was radicalized.

Despite this, the CNN anchor wondered, “I just have to ask you, could there be something else, anything else, that could have explained her involvement? Something like a postpartum psychosis?” Former FBI profiler Jim Clemente calmly told Burnett that “postpartum psychosis... is typically internal.”

Well the far left has to come up with a narrative so they can not call it terrorism and push for more gun laws that will do nothing to stop mass shootings!

I just saw her picture, I have to admit, that is one ugly woman. No wonder she wore a burka.

Hmmmm. Isn't there some way they could blame white cops in San Bernadino for this? Like....maybe the Muslims had PTSD from racist white cops following them around all day?? Yeah...yeah that it. That's why.

dec 4 2015 Struggling to offer an alternative explanation for the obvious conclusion of terrorism, CNN’s Erin Burnett on Thursday wondered if one of the killers from Wednesday’s rampage snapped as a result of “postpartum psychosis.” This was after two former FBI agents explained to Burnett just how Tashfeen Malik was radicalized.

Despite this, the CNN anchor wondered, “I just have to ask you, could there be something else, anything else, that could have explained her involvement? Something like a postpartum psychosis?” Former FBI profiler Jim Clemente calmly told Burnett that “postpartum psychosis... is typically internal.”

if that the case the OCTOMOM would be on a Gattlin Gun at Disneyland.

butt+bomb.jpg

. This is why I refuse to watch CNN or any liberal news outlet. FoxNews is all I need. If a liberal says something stupid on Fox, they will get pushback. The point is that the liberal view gets a chance to air and its respectfully given a chance to be defended. That's fair and balanced, unlike liberal news.

Do men get that now?

Is obozo still claiming global warming causes these mass shootings?
Yes. The fucking idiot. Why does he make us so frustrated that we are calling a sitting president a fucking idiot? I disagreed with Bill Clinton but I never called him a fucking idiot.

Obama does not belong in our White House as a leader of Americans. Let's not make thls mistake ever again.

I think that's what that idiot spews all over us. postpartum stupidity. gawd who want to hear all these talking heads spewing their dumb thoughts on everything? they are as dumb as a box of rocks, not a degree in anything worth spit and here they sit and post psycho- analyze everything.

Did she just have a baby herself, and her brain is suffering from this ?
I don't know if she did. but the woman TERRORIST did. so they are making excuse for her like they always do, unless they are a Christian white person.

Think that amounts to the 'Twinkie Defense.' While postpartum depression's a thing, and mothers have murdered citing it, I don't buy it as a legal or ethical defense any more than too much sugar drove someone insane. It's an excuse, not a defense.

Could be both...in that she fell easily into ISIS due to her craziness.

Forum List

Back