🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN's Erin Burnett suggests "postpartum psychosis" as reason for CA shooting.

Anything but islamic terrorism.

CNN Insanity: Erin Burnett Wonders If 'Postpartum Psychosis' Led to Slaughter

dec 4 2015 Struggling to offer an alternative explanation for the obvious conclusion of terrorism, CNN’s Erin Burnett on Thursday wondered if one of the killers from Wednesday’s rampage snapped as a result of “postpartum psychosis.” This was after two former FBI agents explained to Burnett just how Tashfeen Malik was radicalized.

Despite this, the CNN anchor wondered, “I just have to ask you, could there be something else, anything else, that could have explained her involvement? Something like a postpartum psychosis?” Former FBI profiler Jim Clemente calmly told Burnett that “postpartum psychosis... is typically internal.”
Could be both...in that she fell easily into ISIS due to her craziness.
And the husbands excuse?

dec 4 2015 Struggling to offer an alternative explanation for the obvious conclusion of terrorism, CNN’s Erin Burnett on Thursday wondered if one of the killers from Wednesday’s rampage snapped as a result of “postpartum psychosis.” This was after two former FBI agents explained to Burnett just how Tashfeen Malik was radicalized.

Despite this, the CNN anchor wondered, “I just have to ask you, could there be something else, anything else, that could have explained her involvement? Something like a postpartum psychosis?” Former FBI profiler Jim Clemente calmly told Burnett that “postpartum psychosis... is typically internal.”
And the husbands excuse?

She probably drove him to murder with her ceaseless complaining and whining caused by her postpartum depression.

And the husbands excuse?

She probably drove him to murder with her ceaseless complaining and whining caused by her postpartum depression.
Of course. We've got a couple more 'reasons' to the add to the ever growing list of 'reasons' Muslim psychos just have to butcher us infidels. Ssshhhh, no-one mention quran.

Well the far left has to come up with a narrative so they can not call it terrorism and push for more gun laws that will do nothing to stop mass shootings!

Agree. The crazies are really out of the woodwork----emboldened because there is a really really seriously crazy Loon in the White House.

Our nation has to survive him for another 411 days---and then maybe this country will tilt back toward sanity---and do something about this scourge which is Lunatic Islam....maybe we will realize we are are War....rather that they are at war with us...that the two civilizations cannot live together....and we start letting them stay where Allah put them...and out of the United States.

All one has to do is look what has happened to Europe to LEARN WHAT NOT TO DO---which is let them into our country.

Erin Burnett should be embarrassed to have even asked that question.

Wake up, liberals! We're being attacked by Islamic extremists...not crazed postpartum psychotic women!

. This is why I refuse to watch CNN or any liberal news outlet. FoxNews is all I need. If a liberal says something stupid on Fox, they will get pushback. The point is that the liberal view gets a chance to air and its respectfully given a chance to be defended. That's fair and balanced, unlike liberal news.
Watching FOX is just one of the reasons you don`t know anything.University Study: Fox Viewers More Misinformed

Erin Burnett should be embarrassed to have even asked that question.

Wake up, liberals! We're being attacked by Islamic extremists...not crazed postpartum psychotic women!
The guy who shot up Planned Parenthood was an Islamic extremist? You must be a FOX viewer.

Is obozo still claiming global warming causes these mass shootings?
Yes. The fucking idiot. Why does he make us so frustrated that we are calling a sitting president a fucking idiot? I disagreed with Bill Clinton but I never called him a fucking idiot.

Obama does not belong in our White House as a leader of Americans. Let's not make thls mistake ever again.

we won't..I think america is done with negro presidents. It'll take years to unscramble the mess he purposely made.

Several million women gave birth over the past six months. She is the only one who shot up her husband's co workers.

Lots of islamic women have indulged in killing sprees wherever, including Paris.

I think we have a better understanding of the cause if we assume it is goofy islamism rather than post partum blues

Yes. The fucking idiot. Why does he make us so frustrated that we are calling a sitting president a fucking idiot? I disagreed with Bill Clinton but I never called him a fucking idiot.

Obama does not belong in our White House as a leader of Americans. Let's not make thls mistake ever again.

he's not an idiot..he's very cunning, deceptive and evil...He's doing all of this on purpose to further destabilize the country he resents.

And the husbands excuse?

He decided to plan a suicidal mission once he realized he's stuck with this ugly witch the rest of his life.

I'm voting for him in 2016.

he's not an idiot..he's very cunning, deceptive and evil...He's doing all of this on purpose to further destabilize the country he resents.

Bwahahahaha.

Erin Burnett is hot. I'd totally have sex with her. But she is a dumb ass. Why is she on TV? Because she's hot. They don't care about smarts, they care about hot.

It happened because the media didn't do it's job and check out obozo's life story. For openers they should have demanded he release his school records.

Erin Burnett is hot. I'd totally have sex with her. But she is a dumb ass. Why is she on TV? Because she's hot. They don't care about smarts, they care about hot.

A lot of people think she's hot but i've never seen that in her. Just pretty. Dylan Dreyer is the babe for me.

we won't..I think america is done with negro presidents. It'll take years to unscramble the mess he purposely made.

I hope so. Maybe whites now realize that all blacks hate white people and hate america. Ben carson is very much like obama.

I hope so. Maybe whites now realize that all blacks hate white people and hate america. Ben carson is very much like obama.
You sure hate those ******* SS. When are you going to find your balls and start killing them?
2b7cba7fb4fa2d2ac39c9c3409e0602a.jpg

Forum List

Back