CNN's Erin Burnett suggests "postpartum psychosis" as reason for CA shooting.

we won't..I think america is done with negro presidents. It'll take years to unscramble the mess he purposely made.

I hope so. Maybe whites now realize that all blacks hate white people and hate america. Ben carson is very much like obama.

they're raised in an environment that is hostile to whites...they're indoctrinated that white people are evilracistredneckcrackerpeckerwoodracistkkk from the time they are born... the anti white media helps fuel the resentment and revisionist afro centrist "historians" feed them propaganda...they become radicalized.

Google "black on white crime"....use any source you like...It's HORRIFIC...and it isn't decreasing..in fact it's ramping up.

Anything but islamic terrorism.

CNN Insanity: Erin Burnett Wonders If 'Postpartum Psychosis' Led to Slaughter

dec 4 2015 Struggling to offer an alternative explanation for the obvious conclusion of terrorism, CNN’s Erin Burnett on Thursday wondered if one of the killers from Wednesday’s rampage snapped as a result of “postpartum psychosis.” This was after two former FBI agents explained to Burnett just how Tashfeen Malik was radicalized.

Despite this, the CNN anchor wondered, “I just have to ask you, could there be something else, anything else, that could have explained her involvement? Something like a postpartum psychosis?” Former FBI profiler Jim Clemente calmly told Burnett that “postpartum psychosis... is typically internal.”

Erin Burnett should be embarrassed to have even asked that question.

Wake up, liberals! We're being attacked by Islamic extremists...not crazed postpartum psychotic women!
The guy who shot up Planned Parenthood was an Islamic extremist? You must be a FOX viewer.

Where did I ever say that? Sorry to burst your far left preconceptions about who or what a conservative is in this country but I'm actually pro-choice and have been for a long long time.

Do I think we should be spending tax payer money to fund abortion? No, I think that it's wrong to make the public pay for something they don't support. If I as an American want to support Planned Parenthood then I'll give them a contribution. If you don't want to support them then that should be your choice.

Anything but islamic terrorism.

CNN Insanity: Erin Burnett Wonders If 'Postpartum Psychosis' Led to Slaughter

dec 4 2015 Struggling to offer an alternative explanation for the obvious conclusion of terrorism, CNN’s Erin Burnett on Thursday wondered if one of the killers from Wednesday’s rampage snapped as a result of “postpartum psychosis.” This was after two former FBI agents explained to Burnett just how Tashfeen Malik was radicalized.

Despite this, the CNN anchor wondered, “I just have to ask you, could there be something else, anything else, that could have explained her involvement? Something like a postpartum psychosis?” Former FBI profiler Jim Clemente calmly told Burnett that “postpartum psychosis... is typically internal.”
. This is why I refuse to watch CNN or any liberal news outlet. FoxNews is all I need. If a liberal says something stupid on Fox, they will get pushback. The point is that the liberal view gets a chance to air and its respectfully given a chance to be defended. That's fair and balanced, unlike liberal news.
Watching FOX is just one of the reasons you don`t know anything.University Study: Fox Viewers More Misinformed

You know what I find amusing, August? The dogged determination by you on the left to trumpet how intelligent you are when you've elected liberals who are absolute morons. Don't tell me how smart you are...show me!

Forum List

Back