CNN’s shameless assault on the memory of the Holocaust.

Most Trumpbots are willfully blind to where their anti-democracy movement is headed.
Oh for fucks sake, only a mentally ill deranged person would compare Trump to Kristallnacht.
I didn't. The same social dynamics that led to the holocaust are at work in America and just like all those "good Germans" the Trumpbots will be blissfully unaware of horrors committed in their names should the hard right somehow attain supremacy.
Racist as fuck BLMs and faggot Antifa rioting and looting in the streets, is that what you mean?
BLM are not involved in the violence period and where are the cops. There aren't many of those assholes rioting looting and harassing people, very few in comparison to the impression you get from the GOP propaganda machine endlessly. Maybe with another stimulus there wouldn't be so much looting. Great job on the pandemic!

Most Trumpbots are willfully blind to where their anti-democracy movement is headed.
Oh for fucks sake, only a mentally ill deranged person would compare Trump to Kristallnacht.
I didn't. The same social dynamics that led to the holocaust are at work in America and just like all those "good Germans" the Trumpbots will be blissfully unaware of horrors committed in their names should the hard right somehow attain supremacy.
Racist as fuck BLMs and faggot Antifa rioting and looting in the streets, is that what you mean?
I mean you accepting any atrocity if it were sold by the appropriate hard right leader. You can't even deny it after the extreme right-wing hatred the world saw while Trump had a hard-on for treating illegal aliens like garbage. You don't even realize that mass extermination is just a few more baby steps down the road the right is already traveling. The tipping point is right wing hard-liners feeling safe from democracy.

what kinda nut is she?

The Jew-hating kind.
I'm not surprised. She looks like an Arab. I'll research her.

Being an Arab doesn't make one a Jew-hater any more than being Jewish makes one anti-Muslim.

People's hates come from a dark-spot on their individual souls, not the circumstances of their birth.
Also hate comes from right-wing nationalist garbage propaganda LOL..... And being against right-wing Israeli politicians is not anti-Semitism people. The GOP base is totally misinformed.

And being against right-wing Israeli politicians is not anti-Semitism people.

Please explain the connection between Kristalnacht and Israelis (right or left wing).

I'm keen to know your thoughts.

BLM are not involved in the violence period and where are the cops. There aren't many of those assholes rioting looting and harassing people, very few in comparison to the impression you get from the GOP propaganda machine endlessly. Maybe with another stimulus there wouldn't be so much looting. Great job on the pandemic!
Do you serve ranch dressing with that word salad frankenstein?

what kinda nut is she?

The Jew-hating kind.

Being an Arab doesn't make one a Jew-hater any more than being Jewish makes one anti-Muslim.

People's hates come from a dark-spot on their individual souls, not the circumstances of their birth.
You've got to be kidding. In the Middle East, hates come from religious indoctrination and propaganda. The Moslem Mullahs teach the Arabs to hate Jews. Christian Arabs don't hate Jews. I know because I work with lots of them

Try and focus on your ridiculous arguments LOL

what kinda nut is she?

The Jew-hating kind.

You got to be kidding. In the Middle East, hates come from religious indoctrination and propaganda. The Moslem Mullahs teach the Arabs to hate Jews. Christian Arabs don't hate Jews. I know because I work with lots of them

This is supposed to be a discussion about Amanpour’s tasteless comment on CNN.

Though I’ve since heard she’s apologised for it.

Although, I'm not a fan of leftist Christiane Amanpour.
She has at various times had the courage to publicly acknowledge that Israel is the main source of problems in the Middle East. ... :thup:
Really? Moslem Mullahs teach the Arabs to hate Jews. Show me one rabbi who teaches Jews to hate Arabs. I'll give you 24 hours.

Do you have any actual arguments about your GOP's incredible incompetence and misinformation? Sorry about reality, brainwashed functional moron LOL.

Forum List

Back