CNN’s shameless assault on the memory of the Holocaust.

what kinda nut is she?

The Jew-hating kind.
I'm not surprised. She looks like an Arab. I'll research her.

Being an Arab doesn't make one a Jew-hater any more than being Jewish makes one anti-Muslim.

People's hates come from a dark-spot on their individual souls, not the circumstances of their birth.
You got to be kidding. In the Middle East, hates come from religious indoctrination and propaganda. The Moslem Mullahs teach the Arabs to hate Jews. Christian Arabs don't hate Jews. I know because I work with lots of them

This is supposed to be a discussion about Amanpour’s tasteless comment on CNN.

Though I’ve since heard she’s apologised for it.
She didn't apologize for all the other ones.
You don't tell me what to discuss. Is that clear?

what kinda nut is she?

The Jew-hating kind.
I'm not surprised. She looks like an Arab. I'll research her.

Being an Arab doesn't make one a Jew-hater any more than being Jewish makes one anti-Muslim.

People's hates come from a dark-spot on their individual souls, not the circumstances of their birth.
You got to be kidding. In the Middle East, hates come from religious indoctrination and propaganda. The Moslem Mullahs teach the Arabs to hate Jews. Christian Arabs don't hate Jews. I know because I work with lots of them

This is supposed to be a discussion about Amanpour’s tasteless comment on CNN.

Though I’ve since heard she’s apologised for it.
She didn't apologize for all the other ones.
You don't tell me what to discuss. Is that clear?

As clear as mud.

Most Trumpbots are willfully blind to where their anti-democracy movement is headed.
Oh for fucks sake, only a mentally ill deranged person would compare Trump to Kristallnacht.
I didn't. The same social dynamics that led to the holocaust are at work in America and just like all those "good Germans" the Trumpbots will be blissfully unaware of horrors committed in their names should the hard right somehow attain supremacy.
Racist as fuck BLMs and faggot Antifa rioting and looting in the streets, is that what you mean?
BLM are not involved in the violence period and where are the cops. There aren't many of those assholes rioting looting and harassing people, very few in comparison to the impression you get from the GOP propaganda machine endlessly. Maybe with another stimulus there wouldn't be so much looting. Great job on the pandemic!
Do you serve ranch dressing with that word salad frankenstein?
Do you have any actual arguments about your GOP's incredible incompetence and misinformation? Sorry about reality, brainwashed functional moron LOL.

Ok frankenstein, so in your world BLMs are not rioting and looting in the streets?

And being against right-wing Israeli politicians is not anti-Semitism people.

Please explain the connection between Kristalnacht and Israelis (right or left wing).

I'm keen to know your thoughts.
Try Wikipedia ignoramus.

Why would you refer to Wikipedia as "ignoramus"?

I'm keen to know your thoughts, not anonymous Internet authors.

Could it be, you don't have any thoughts of your own, just those of anonymous Internet authors?

Most Trumpbots are willfully blind to where their anti-democracy movement is headed.
Oh for fucks sake, only a mentally ill deranged person would compare Trump to Kristallnacht.
I didn't. The same social dynamics that led to the holocaust are at work in America and just like all those "good Germans" the Trumpbots will be blissfully unaware of horrors committed in their names should the hard right somehow attain supremacy.
Racist as fuck BLMs and faggot Antifa rioting and looting in the streets, is that what you mean?
BLM are not involved in the violence period and where are the cops. There aren't many of those assholes rioting looting and harassing people, very few in comparison to the impression you get from the GOP propaganda machine endlessly. Maybe with another stimulus there wouldn't be so much looting. Great job on the pandemic!
Do you serve ranch dressing with that word salad frankenstein?
Do you have any actual arguments about your GOP's incredible incompetence and misinformation? Sorry about reality, brainwashed functional moron LOL.

Ok frankenstein, so in your world BLMs are not rioting and looting in the streets?
BLM is during the day, criminals come out at night And nowhere near as bad as you think -brainwashed as you are.

Please explain the connection between Kristalnacht and Israelis (right or left wing).

Try Wikipedia ignoramus.

Could it be, you don't have any thoughts of your own, just those of anonymous Internet authors?
What is your question? Do you want me to write a book for you...

Christiane Amanpour’s latest anti-Trump tirade confirmed how unhinged the media elites have become.

Yes, taking Holocaust Relativism to dizzying and disturbing new heights, Amanpour spoke of the Trump administration in the same breath as the vicious anti-Semitic pogroms of November 1938 in which the Sturmabteilung, the first paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party, used sledgehammers to destroy synagogues and Jewish businesses.

More than 90 Jews were killed and 30,000 were arrested and put in concentration camps. It is considered to be the starting point of the Holocaust. What kind of reporter, whose job is to seek out the truth and be accurate, seriously thinks such an outburst of mass, deranged, officially decreed violence against Jews is in any way comparable to life in 21st-century America?

They have to make way for the second Holocaust, once Obama and company further empower Iran to destroy Israel and the rest of the Middle East.

Try Wikipedia ignoramus.

Allow me to repeat ... " Please explain the connection between Kristalnacht and Israelis (right or left wing). "

Try Wikipedia ignoramus.

Allow me to repeat ... " Please explain the connection between Kristalnacht and Israelis (right or left wing). "

Good luck with that.

Try Wikipedia ignoramus.

I have a masters in history with a concentration on the 20th century and France and Hitler. I guess I know what the hell is wrong with you LOL

Try Wikipedia ignoramus.

I have a masters in history with a concentration on the 20th century and France and Hitler. I guess I know what the hell is wrong with you LOL
So what is your stupid point?

She has apologized.

We all make mistakes at times.

She has just hurt her brand by saying something like that.

There are some TV executives who have probably just put her on their "Don't hire" list.

She has punished herself.

She deserves that punishment.

When people have a chance to be a commentator on national TV, it goes to their head.

Try Wikipedia ignoramus.

It’s not about that. It’s about the 21st century and CNN.

She has apologized.

We all make mistakes at times.

She has just hurt her brand by saying something like that.

There are some TV executives who have probably just put her on their "Don't hire" list.

She has punished herself.

She deserves that punishment.

When people have a chance to be a commentator on national TV, it goes to their head.

She’s plainly ignorant.

Christiane Amanpour’s latest anti-Trump tirade confirmed how unhinged the media elites have become.

Yes, taking Holocaust Relativism to dizzying and disturbing new heights, Amanpour spoke of the Trump administration in the same breath as the vicious anti-Semitic pogroms of November 1938 in which the Sturmabteilung, the first paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party, used sledgehammers to destroy synagogues and Jewish businesses.

More than 90 Jews were killed and 30,000 were arrested and put in concentration camps. It is considered to be the starting point of the Holocaust. What kind of reporter, whose job is to seek out the truth and be accurate, seriously thinks such an outburst of mass, deranged, officially decreed violence against Jews is in any way comparable to life in 21st-century America?

They have to make way for the second Holocaust, once Obama and company further empower Iran to destroy Israel and the rest of the Middle East.
Iran has the best educated and youngest population of any Muslim country and are already to rejoin reality as soon as you get off their ass period Biden will bring back the Iran treaty so we don't have to worry about atomic weapons. They have not invaded anyone in 2400 years or something... Trump has had exactly the worst policy possible....

Try Wikipedia ignoramus.

It’s not about that. It’s about the 21st century and CNN.
Every respected journalist and law enforcement in the world agrees with CNN. I wish I got CNN international because CNN in the United States sucks of course nowhere near as bad as fox. Pundit s endlessly debating b*******, no news at all.

Iran has the best educated and youngest population of any Muslim country and are already to rejoin reality as soon as you get off their ass period Biden will bring back the Iran treaty so we don't have to worry about atomic weapons. They have not invaded anyone in 2400 years or something... Trump has had exactly the worst policy possible....
Iran has been supporting terrorism all over the Middle East you dolt and they chant death to America and Israel everyday

What fools Leftists are.

Iran has been supporting terrorism all over the Middle East you dolt and they chant death to America and Israel everyday

What fools Leftists are.

They run Hezbollah.

Forum List

Back