Co(up)mey talking like a criminal

Obama knew about Russia trying to influence the election.
Obama thought HIllary would win.
Therefore Obama did nothing, not wanting to taint the election.

However,

Trump won!

Obama shit his pants and THEN he kicked out the Russian diplomats,

Conclusion: Obama is a corrupt POS.
Even those close to Obama were puzzled why Obama took so little retaliation against Russia.

Now we know why.

Yeah? Colonel Angus has the answers?

How appropriate is it for the disgraced, corrupt former FBI Director to say we must use our every breath to get rid of Trump or that Trump "obstructed justice", especially when that former FBI Director was a key player in the failed coup on Trump?

I still don't know why Comey hasn't fled the country
any links?

from my understanding; Your guys showed up as national security concerns. Why is That, right wingers.

How appropriate is it for the disgraced, corrupt former FBI Director to say we must use our every breath to get rid of Trump or that Trump "obstructed justice", especially when that former FBI Director was a key player in the failed coup on Trump?

any links?

from my understanding; Your guys showed up as national security concerns. Why is That, right wingers.

Dta4VDTVsAE1wOr.jpg

"I am Co(up)mey's wingman and protector. We will defeat Trump and return Hillary to her rightful place on the White House Iron Throne"

any links?

Because the seditious traitors in FBI and DOJ failed at a coup to remove Trump

any links?

Dta4VDTVsAE1wOr.jpg

"I am Co(up)mey's wingman and protector. We will defeat Trump and return Hillary to her rightful place on the White House Iron Throne"
dudes; it was Your patriot Act that caught Your guys being UnPatriotic with foreign nationals. Who's fault is that?

Oh yea, none of this was supposed to happen because Hillary was supposed to win. Nov 8th 2016 was an "oh shit" moment for Obama and Hillary.

any links?

Why is that? Only the right wing operates in a vacuum of special pleading.

Career professionals caught Your guys being unPatriotic with foreign nationals.

Oh yea, none of this was supposed to happen because Hillary was supposed to win. Nov 8th 2016 was an "oh shit" moment for Obama and Hillary.
As I’ve said before, I can’t even begin to imagine the mad scramble that occurred trying to wipe devices, shred and burn documents, etc., after that realization.

As I’ve said before, I can’t even begin to imagine the mad scramble that occurred trying to wipe devices, shred and burn documents, etc., after that realization.
It involves an Office of public trust and public profit, not private trust and private profit.

any links?

How the fuck is the new NSA head talking to Kislak "unpatriotic"?????

"we have it all" - Q

So, you are a foreign national. Did you almost get swept up?

any links?

Dta4VDTVsAE1wOr.jpg

dudes; it was Your patriot Act that caught Your guys being UnPatriotic with foreign nationals. Who's fault is that?

any links?

How the fuck is the new NSA head talking to Kislak "unpatriotic"?????
is he under indictment?

"we have it all" - Q
too bad it is nothing but diversion and other red herrings; what a waste of a learning how to fish, ethic.

any links?

Dta4VDTVsAE1wOr.jpg

nothing but diversion and gossip, right wingers? i prefer hearsay and soothsay.

Lol, anything to avoid the truth, here. But we already knew. You haven’t hid it well.

any links?

Dta4VDTVsAE1wOr.jpg

nothing but diversion and gossip, right wingers? i prefer hearsay and soothsay.

any links?

The gaystapo is asking us questions, guys. What’ll we do?

Comey the person who uses personal email to transmit secret information, while investigating someone for using personal email to send classified information.

any links?

The gaystapo is asking us questions, guys. What’ll we do?
nothing but continuance, diversion and other forms of fallacy, gentlemen. Only the guilty, do that.

Forum List

Back