CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

Dagosa, very sorry. I replied to the wrong post. That was intended for bripat12345 or whatever he is.
Not a problem. We do it all the time as these humpers jump in and out of each other’s posts.

I'm not the one who uses one logical fallacy after the other, and who doesn't even know what a logical fallacy is.
You want a one to hang your hat on ?
Anyone who thinks they know more about AGW then the climate researchers, are idiots. Take a bow. It’s your turn to stand up and be recognized as a science illiterate.

I knew some prog dumbass was going to say that.

Thanks for showing everyone that you're a dumbass who doesn't know what the appeal to authority is and why it's wrong.
It’s a phrase from Tucker / Hannity idiots. Little phases illiterates use who flunked their science classes.

Anyone who thinks they know more about AGW then the climate researchers, are idiots. Take a bow. It’s your turn to stand up and be recognized as a science illiterate.
So you're saying they are infallible?

Fallacy

Since your erroneous attempt to cite appeal to authority failed, what other logical fallacies do you believe I use?
So you're saying they are infallible
Pretty much so. ABSOLUTELY. That you have to even ask makes you a science illiterate. You don’t have a fking clue what science is do you ? The fallible fake woo woo is your shit, not the science practiced at NASA, Harvard, AAAS etc. And 25k others. If you could find one who agreed with your shit, you’d post it. You can’t.

Pretty much so. ABSOLUTELY. That you have to even ask makes you a science illiterate. You don’t have a fking clue what science is do you ? The fallible fake woo woo is your shit, not the science practiced at NASA, Harvard, AAAS etc. And 25k others. If you could find one who agreed with your shit, you’d post it. You can’t.
You mean all the geologists who said continents don't move were infallible?

Forum List

Back