Coffee shop refuses to serve anti-Muslim bigot

As long as they show respect to the business and don't go around acting like an muslims extremist they don't have much to worry about.

I guess Public Accommodation laws only apply to certain people.

:laugh:
Yeah because public accomadation laws protect people harassing your customers :rolleyes:

So fucking stupid
Was he under arrest? Had he been charged for breaking the law?

Hypocrite.
To be a hypocrite, this situation would have to be at least a tiny bit similar to the cake case. Too bad entering a place of business and trying to drive away the businesses customers is not protected by law.

Go and get all your anti-Muslim rage out while you can. Your hero Trump won’t be around forever :itsok:

Yeah because public accomadation laws protect people harassing your customers :rolleyes:

So fucking stupid

Hypocrite.
To be a hypocrite, this situation would have to be at least a tiny bit similar to the cake case. Too bad entering a place of business and trying to drive away the businesses customers is not protected by law.

Go and get all your anti-Muslim rage out while you can. Your hero Trump won’t be around forever :itsok:
Voted for Hillary.

I'm just not a big fan of the Regressive Left. You people are illiberal leftist authoritarians. And hypocrites.

Wanna try again, slugger?

:itsok:

Business people in the United States have traditionally had the right to serve whom they want.

Starting in the 1960s, however, our elected representatives decided that people could NOT be discriminated against because of their particular group.

Over time, the legislatures/courts have added more protected groups to that list.

We are all waiting for the Supreme Court to tell us whether a baker has a right to refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple. (I am guessing that the Court will rule against the baker.)

On the other hand, I assume that the baker, for example, would have the absolute right to tell a customer to leave his/her bakery if that customer insulted a woman customer because of her religion. In other words, rude customers are not yet on the list of protected groups.

I'm calling BS on this story.

What woman is so subservient that she would cover herself to the point that only her eyes are exposed, and yet is this outspoken ?

So fucking stupid

Hypocrite.

Voted for Hillary.

I'm just not a big fan of the Regressive Left. You people are illiberal leftist authoritarians. And hypocrites.

Wanna try again, slugger?

:itsok:
You support every Trump policy, but you voted for Hillary? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back