🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cohen refuses to testify before congress, citing THREATS from Trump

What, did he tell Cohen that he was going for a ride on the Sicilian surfboard
No, he used the tried and true mob tactic of innuendo. Mueller is very familiar with it.
How do you know? I’ve never heard Mueller utter two words. I haven’t even seen video with Mueller talking.
Mueller speaks very well, and clear to points that he can.

and.

He will be the best speaker in the House in 2019 when called.
Ratings will be the highest ever.

When rderp isn’t chasing neighborhood kids, he’s here posting nonsense.

You’re a weird dude, derp. Just saying.

Why do I have the feeling this going to go the way of the Buzzfeed story?

I'll bet my left wisdom tooth on the following:

Giuliani after being provided with a script of Cohen's intended testimony got in touch with Cohen's defense and told him that they have solid evidence that he is perjuring himself and that they are going to share it with the courts. Cohen's only way out of this is to stay off the stand rather than getting caught lying.

Let me see:

Giuliani to Cohen's lawyer:

Tell him he can testify if he likes but as soon as he does we're going to produce proof of his perjury. It''ll be a long time before his family sees him again.

Ahhhh.... There's your threat against Cohen and his family. does anyone really believe that the president and his lawyer called and did a mafioso style threat? Pahleese.

If Giuliani had really mentioned any kind of physical harm he would be in cuffs right now.

Jo

Cohen's only way out of this Mr stay off the stand rather than getting caught lying.
Uh...what? He was already convicted of that. Pay attention!
It has no bearing on future convictions or future lying. I'll guarantee you Giuliani slipped evidence to Cohen's lawyers that proves he's perjuring himself. Cohen is screwed.
Now he has to fear Bob Mueller more than anyone else. The utterly ridiculous thought that Trump & Giuliani would do a mafioso style threat against Cohen and his family is an easy to spot lie in itself....OMG...... are you
Serious?

Jo

It has no bearing on future convictions or future lying
Really? So guiliani has transcripts from the future, then? Because that's what you said.

Get those Trumpkin talking points straightened out, come back later.

Giuliani most likely has transcripts of Cohen's iintended testimony. Rules of evidence dude.
Cohen still has to raise his hand and he still has to swear on the Bible. That part doesn't go away.

Jo

Giuliani most likely has transcripts of Cohen's iintended testimony.
Uh....what? What in the world makes you think that?

Cohen's last minute desperate attempt to get out of testifying. The utterly Ludacris bullshit story that Trump threatened him and his family. I can't believe anyone with a brain would entertain that even for a moment without realizing that Cohen is covering for something else.

The last news piece I read about his relationship with Mueller is that his jail time has been greatly reduced due to his cooperation. If it has come to light the Cohen's cooperation is a pack of lies I'm sure that deal will be off the table.

Trump threatened me and my family???
So now I can't testify???? What???

This guy is not even a good liar.

Jo

Cohen's last minute desperate attempt to get out of testifying.
That's not a good reason to think he gave Giuliani transcripts of answers to questions he doesn't even have. You are really reaching, my man.

Reaching is saying that the sitting POTUS
Reached out in this day and age of Meta data and threatened Mafioso actions against this verbal flackster and his family and he's the only one who heard it. Lol!

He's a real idiot. Now he's going to have to explain how he got that messsge. This is going to be fun!

It totally does not make any sense at all.

So yes it has to be some other reasonable explanation as to why he is suddenly horrified to raise his right hand, take an oath
and then proceed to testify.

He hasn't done it yet so the falsehoods that might be hiding in his testimony have not become sworn perjury yet.

He really should have come up with a better excuse. This one is so easy to prove one way or the other. No one's going to believe that a man in a trench coat bumped into him at the cafe and passed this threat message along to him.

Jo

Last edited:
That's not a good reason to think he gave Giuliani transcripts of answers to questions he doesn't even have. You are really reaching, my man.

Reached out in this day and age of Meta data and threatened Mafioso actions against this verbal flackster and his family and he's the only one who heard it. Lol!

He's a real idiot. Now he's going to have to explain how he got that messsge. This is going to be fun!

Jo

Neato! But that doesn't mean you are not reaching...and "reaching" would be an understatement.

You a :cuckoo: DOPer.:itsok::lmao::dunno: Keep your great Douche hopes up.
It’s cute how you weirdos rush to suckle the nuts of a like-minded loser. :)
We're on solid grounds. DOPers are in the great Douche swamp snorkeling for their next talking spews to save face.
But please keep MAGA spewing your points.

upload_2019-1-23_19-50-17.png

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure Giuliani has some transcript of what Cohen's intended testimony is going to be.... Rules of evidence dictate that the prosecution has to send over information before introducing evidence for testimony.
If not in detail then at least in general.

Maybe testifying before Congress doesn't carry those rules.... I'm no expert on the matter. But you have to smell bullshit in that excuse. It really is a giant steaming pile of bullshit hiding some other issue.

Jo

Jo

Neato! But that doesn't mean you are not reaching...and "reaching" would be an understatement.

I dunno.... Something is stopping him dead in his tracks. Clue: no way in hell was it an open threat from the president or his lawyer.

Jo

You a :cuckoo: DOPer.:itsok::lmao::dunno: Keep your great Douche hopes up.
It’s cute how you weirdos rush to suckle the nuts of a like-minded loser. :)
We're on solid grounds. DOPers are in the great Douche swamp snorkeling for their next talking spews to save face.
I’m sure you’re happy living the democrat dream... handouts and other benefits from taxpayers.

Democrat voters rarely experience the gratification that comes with earning what they worked for.

Forum List

Back