Cohen-Trump Tape Shows no Illegality and is a Joke!

Thanks Chris Cuomo for helping GOP in 2018 middies. Typical liberal hit job. What law was broken? None. Complete joke. This more laughable than Maddow tax return bombshell! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
CNN obtains secret Trump-Cohen tape - CNNPolitics
I watched cuomos show. He never implied anything illegal happened. In fact he specifically made a point to say that the deal never took place and there was no evidence of a crime. So what are you complaining about?

Thanks Chris Cuomo for helping GOP in 2018 middies. Typical liberal hit job. What law was broken? None. Complete joke. This more laughable than Maddow tax return bombshell! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I watched cuomos show. He never implied anything illegal happened. In fact he specifically made a point to say that the deal never took place and there was no evidence of a crime. So what are you complaining about?
Why even run it? He thought it might discredit the President of the United States of America in some way. When liberals pull this weasel shit it only helps Republicans.

But it shows that Trump is a liar. Well, we all know this, we can see it time and time and time again.

But again, Trump is a fucking liar and you stick by him.
He can tell an interminable inexactitude from time-to-time. But, he’s a winner and imperative that Hillary not be on Oval Office. Trump loves America and people like Cuomo have no class.

Just like everything else those losers have tried to pin on him, one big nothingburger.

Why even run it? He thought it might discredit the President of the United States of America in some way. When liberals pull this weasel shit it only helps Republicans.
Honestly, I don’t think an hour of prime time news needed to be dedicated to that one story, but Cuomo tends to like to take a subject and cover all angles which I do kind of appreciate. The 5 minute interviews that always get cut off for a subject change gets real old. And his show lets people of all sides speak and debate.

I guess this subject came up because you got two conflicting stories between the president of the USA and his old lawyer who is under indictment... and now a leaked audio that seems to be exposing a few lies told by POTUS. #TruthToPower #DramaUSA

Mueller must have fallen out of his chair when Trump said "No cash".
Trump paid the wench Daniels with a Bank America Platinum Card. She’s nothing more than a high priced prostitute. Cuomo trying to act in collusion with Mueller witch hunt by trying to pressure Trump and insinuate that other tapes hold evidence of illegality.

But it shows that Trump is a liar. Well, we all know this, we can see it time and time and time again.

He can tell an interminable inexactitude from time-to-time. But, he’s a winner and imperative that Hillary not be on Oval Office. Trump loves America and people like Cuomo have no class.

Yes, a winner, the sort of guy who makes sure he's always winning, which means many other people have to be losing, and those people are you and your family and many others.

Trump loves RICH AMERICA. He loves he can pull the wool over your eyes every single fucking time. He loves you're willing to work for a crap deal so he can get a better deal.

It's typical right wing mis-information....

Honestly, I don’t think an hour of prime time news needed to be dedicated to that one story, but Cuomo tends to like to take a subject and cover all angles which I do kind of appreciate. The 5 minute interviews that always get cut off for a subject change gets real old. And his show lets people of all sides speak and debate.

I guess this subject came up because you got two conflicting stories between the president of the USA and his old lawyer who is under indictment... and now a leaked audio that seems to be exposing a few lies told by POTUS. #TruthToPower #DramaUSA
Cuomo is a political operative for the DNC. His brother is governor of New York and his father a former governor and potential presidential candidate in 1988.

Trump paid the wench Daniels with a Bank America Platinum Card. She’s nothing more than a high priced prostitute. Cuomo trying to act in collusion with Mueller witch hunt by trying to pressure Trump and insinuate that other tapes hold evidence of illegality.
Pressure Trump to do what?

WOA... you sound like a total puppet when you use the term witch hunt

So Trump paid a prostitute? MAGA!!!!

Yes, a winner, the sort of guy who makes sure he's always winning, which means many other people have to be losing, and those people are you and your family and many others.

Trump loves RICH AMERICA. He loves he can pull the wool over your eyes every single fucking time. He loves you're willing to work for a crap deal so he can get a better deal.
Mueller investigation will be another victory for Trump. I’m not tired of winning.

Cuomo is a political operative for the DNC. His brother is governor of New York and his father a former governor and potential presidential candidate in 1988.
What does that have to do with anything I just said?

Pressure Trump to do what?

WOA... you sound like a total puppet when you use the term witch hunt
Try to put pressure on Trump should he talk to Mueller. Which is not necessary because investigation is a political hack job and a witch hunt.

Forum List

Back