Cohen-Trump Tape Shows no Illegality and is a Joke!

Thanks Chris Cuomo for helping GOP in 2018 middies. Typical liberal hit job. What law was broken? None. Complete joke. This more laughable than Maddow tax return bombshell! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
CNN obtains secret Trump-Cohen tape - CNNPolitics

But it shows that Trump is a liar. Well, we all know this, we can see it time and time and time again.

But again, Trump is a fucking liar and you stick by him.
He can tell an interminable inexactitude from time-to-time. But, he’s a winner and imperative that Hillary not be on Oval Office. Trump loves America and people like Cuomo have no class.

Yes, a winner, the sort of guy who makes sure he's always winning, which means many other people have to be losing, and those people are you and your family and many others.

Trump loves RICH AMERICA. He loves he can pull the wool over your eyes every single fucking time. He loves you're willing to work for a crap deal so he can get a better deal.
Mueller investigation will be another victory for Trump. I’m not tired of winning.

Sure, how can you be tired of winning when the ONLY thing he's "won" is a tax cut for the rich that hasn't meant real wages have risen, hasn't meant much.

Then there's Syria, which Trump claims to have won, regardless of the fact that the US isn't doing much there.

Then there's North Korea which Trump claims to have won something, even though NOTHING has happened.

What winning are you fucking talking about?

Thanks Chris Cuomo for helping GOP in 2018 middies. Typical liberal hit job. What law was broken? None. Complete joke. This more laughable than Maddow tax return bombshell! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I watched cuomos show. He never implied anything illegal happened. In fact he specifically made a point to say that the deal never took place and there was no evidence of a crime. So what are you complaining about?
Why even run it? He thought it might discredit the President of the United States of America in some way. When liberals pull this weasel shit it only helps Republicans.
Honestly, I don’t think an hour of prime time news needed to be dedicated to that one story, but Cuomo tends to like to take a subject and cover all angles which I do kind of appreciate. The 5 minute interviews that always get cut off for a subject change gets real old. And his show lets people of all sides speak and debate.

I guess this subject came up because you got two conflicting stories between the president of the USA and his old lawyer who is under indictment... and now a leaked audio that seems to be exposing a few lies told by POTUS. #TruthToPower #DramaUSA
Cuomo is a political operative for the DNC. His brother is governor of New York and his father a former governor and potential presidential candidate in 1988.
What does that have to do with anything I just said?
Cuomo does not explore any story except from a biased angle.

But it shows that Trump is a liar. Well, we all know this, we can see it time and time and time again.

He can tell an interminable inexactitude from time-to-time. But, he’s a winner and imperative that Hillary not be on Oval Office. Trump loves America and people like Cuomo have no class.

Yes, a winner, the sort of guy who makes sure he's always winning, which means many other people have to be losing, and those people are you and your family and many others.

Trump loves RICH AMERICA. He loves he can pull the wool over your eyes every single fucking time. He loves you're willing to work for a crap deal so he can get a better deal.
Mueller investigation will be another victory for Trump. I’m not tired of winning.

Sure, how can you be tired of winning when the ONLY thing he's "won" is a tax cut for the rich that hasn't meant real wages have risen, hasn't meant much.

Then there's Syria, which Trump claims to have won, regardless of the fact that the US isn't doing much there.

Then there's North Korea which Trump claims to have won something, even though NOTHING has happened.

Waking-up every single morning knowing Obama is gone and Hillary is not in the White House. That’s winning. :113:

Mueller must have fallen out of his chair when Trump said "No cash".
Trump paid the wench Daniels with a Bank America Platinum Card. She’s nothing more than a high priced prostitute. Cuomo trying to act in collusion with Mueller witch hunt by trying to pressure Trump and insinuate that other tapes hold evidence of illegality.
Pressure Trump to do what?

WOA... you sound like a total puppet when you use the term witch hunt
Try to put pressure on Trump should he talk to Mueller. Which is not necessary because investigation is a political hack job and a witch hunt.
Investigation is legit according to Trumps appointed FBI Director. Sorry but I believe Wray, he has no reason to lie, Trump does

Trump paid the wench Daniels with a Bank America Platinum Card. She’s nothing more than a high priced prostitute. Cuomo trying to act in collusion with Mueller witch hunt by trying to pressure Trump and insinuate that other tapes hold evidence of illegality.

Try to put pressure on Trump should he talk to Mueller. Which is not necessary because investigation is a political hack job and a witch hunt.
Investigation is legit according to Trumps appointed FBI Director. Sorry but I believe Wray, he has no reason to lie, Trump does
Acting FBI Director. American people know it’s a political hack job.

Acting FBI Director. American people know it’s a political hack job.
What do you mean Acting? Wray is the Trump appointed director of the FBI. Are you talking about Rosenstien?

I watched cuomos show. He never implied anything illegal happened. In fact he specifically made a point to say that the deal never took place and there was no evidence of a crime. So what are you complaining about?
Why even run it? He thought it might discredit the President of the United States of America in some way. When liberals pull this weasel shit it only helps Republicans.
You are being lied to man. Doesn’t that bother you at all? It makes me sick, I fkn hate liars.

Waking-up every single morning knowing Obama is gone and Hillary is not in the White House. That’s winning. :113:
And that your president is a habitual liar. Big win

Why did you goons help kill Muammar Gaddafi? Not enough mandatory donations to Clinton?

That's just the mentality of a five year.

It also tells me you have nothing. You can't name one thing that the President has done that is "winning".

US Jobless Claims Fall Unexpectedly to Lowest Since 1969
In the week ending July 14, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 207,000, a decrease of 8,000 from the previous week's revised level. This is the lowest level for initial claims since December 6, 1969 when it was 202,000. The previous week's level was revised up by 1,000 from 214,000 to 215,000.
Published on 2018-07-19
US Services Growth at 4-Month High: ISM
The ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI index for the United States rose to 59.1 in June of 2018 from 58.6 in May, beating market forecasts of 58.3. It is the highest reading since February as business activity and new orders rose faster and price pressures eased. Companies continue to be optimistic about business conditions and the overall economy although there is a continuing concern relating to tariffs, capacity constraints and delivery.

Faster increases were seen in business activity (63.9 from 61.3), new orders (63.2 from 60.5) and new export orders (60.5 from 57.5) and price pressures slowed (60.7 from 64.3). On the other hand, slowdowns were seen in employment (53.6 from 54.1), supplier deliveries (55.5 from 58.5), inventories (53.5 from 57.5) and backlog of orders (56.5 from 60.5).

The 17 non-manufacturing industries reported growth in June — listed in order — are: Mining; Construction; Wholesale Trade; Retail Trade; Public Administration; Educational Services; Real Estate, Rental & Leasing; Management of Companies & Support Services; Transportation & Warehousing; Health Care & Social Assistance; Utilities; Finance & Insurance; Arts, Entertainment & Recreation; Other Services; Professional, Scientific & Technical Services; Information; and Accommodation & Food Services. The only industry reporting a decrease is Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting.

US Economy Adds More Jobs than Expected
Non farm payrolls in the United States increased by 213 thousand in June of 2018, following an upwardly revised 244 thousand in May and well above market expectations of 195 thousand. Job gains occurred in professional and business services, manufacturing, and health care, while employment in retail trade declined.

US May Trade Deficit Smallest in 1-1/2 Years
The US trade deficit narrowed sharply to USD 43.1 billion in May 2018 from a revised USD 46.1 billion in the previous month and below market expectations of USD 43.7 billion. It was the smallest trade gap since October 2016.

US June Budget Deficit Smaller than Expected

The US budget deficit narrowed to USD 75.0 billion in June 2018 from USD 90.2 billion in the same month of the previous year, and below market expectations of USD 98.2 billion.

US Industrial Output Rebounds in June
US industrial output rose 0.6 percent month-over-month in June 2018, recovering from an upwardly revised 0.5 percent contraction in May and matching market expectations. The production of motor vehicles and parts rebounded last month after truck assemblies fell sharply in May because of a disruption at a parts supplier.

US Factory Growth Slightly Higher than Expected: Markit
The IHS Markit US Manufacturing PMI edged up to 55.5 in July of 2018 from 55.4 in June and above market expectations of 55.4, flash estimates showed. The reading pointed to a slightly stronger growth of the manufacturing sector amid a robust rise in new orders and a solid upturn in both production volumes and employment.

whats on the tape may not be illegal, but it doesnt mean its irrelevant to the people conducting the investigation.

Siete, investigation of what? :p

I myself am proud our President The Donald banged a Playboy Playmate for almost a year as a consensual, casual thing. :p

Democrats, in contrast, always have to rape assorted interns and sometime males! Or in the case of Brock Hussaine Obama, suck off Larry Sinclair for cocaine!

Last edited:

I myself am proud our President The Donald banged a Playboy Playmate for almost a year as a consensual, casual thing. :p

Democrats, in contrast, always have to rape assorted interns and sometime males! Or in the case of Brock Hussaine Obama, suck off Larry Sinclair for cocaine!

Well, they're angry faggots and it's the open heterosexuality they hate, not anything to do with the vermin having morals; they're huge fans of homosexuals, notorious for their compulsive promiscuity and large array of diseases and capacity for generating epidemics, and of course their advocacy of pedophilia and extreme sexual mutilation, with only a few exceptions, such as being a serial rapist, like their popular Billy, so certainly it isn't morals or principles on their part.

ask Manafort, Flynn and Cohen what investigation

This was all about CNN trying to get some ratings and pretending to remain relevant. "Look, we can get breaking stuff too, we're legit!".

The extra potential damage to Trump and his campaign is just a bonus. If people can't see through the clear TMZ like atmosphere at CNN the last few months and they reach as low as they can to harm Trump, than I don't know what to say. Like the Access Hollywood tapes that were conveniently stored and released just in time, Americans see through this nonsense.

ask Manafort, Flynn and Cohen what investigation

Manafort...2006 tax evasion?

Flynn...supposedly lying to a corrupt lying FBI dept.?

Cohen...being a douchebag who illegally recorded conversations with people who banged a Playboy Playmate?

US Jobless Claims Fall Unexpectedly to Lowest Since 1969
In the week ending July 14, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 207,000, a decrease of 8,000 from the previous week's revised level. This is the lowest level for initial claims since December 6, 1969 when it was 202,000. The previous week's level was revised up by 1,000 from 214,000 to 215,000.
Published on 2018-07-19
US Services Growth at 4-Month High: ISM
The ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI index for the United States rose to 59.1 in June of 2018 from 58.6 in May, beating market forecasts of 58.3. It is the highest reading since February as business activity and new orders rose faster and price pressures eased. Companies continue to be optimistic about business conditions and the overall economy although there is a continuing concern relating to tariffs, capacity constraints and delivery.

Faster increases were seen in business activity (63.9 from 61.3), new orders (63.2 from 60.5) and new export orders (60.5 from 57.5) and price pressures slowed (60.7 from 64.3). On the other hand, slowdowns were seen in employment (53.6 from 54.1), supplier deliveries (55.5 from 58.5), inventories (53.5 from 57.5) and backlog of orders (56.5 from 60.5).

The 17 non-manufacturing industries reported growth in June — listed in order — are: Mining; Construction; Wholesale Trade; Retail Trade; Public Administration; Educational Services; Real Estate, Rental & Leasing; Management of Companies & Support Services; Transportation & Warehousing; Health Care & Social Assistance; Utilities; Finance & Insurance; Arts, Entertainment & Recreation; Other Services; Professional, Scientific & Technical Services; Information; and Accommodation & Food Services. The only industry reporting a decrease is Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting.

US Economy Adds More Jobs than Expected
Non farm payrolls in the United States increased by 213 thousand in June of 2018, following an upwardly revised 244 thousand in May and well above market expectations of 195 thousand. Job gains occurred in professional and business services, manufacturing, and health care, while employment in retail trade declined.

US May Trade Deficit Smallest in 1-1/2 Years
The US trade deficit narrowed sharply to USD 43.1 billion in May 2018 from a revised USD 46.1 billion in the previous month and below market expectations of USD 43.7 billion. It was the smallest trade gap since October 2016.

US June Budget Deficit Smaller than Expected

The US budget deficit narrowed to USD 75.0 billion in June 2018 from USD 90.2 billion in the same month of the previous year, and below market expectations of USD 98.2 billion.

US Industrial Output Rebounds in June
US industrial output rose 0.6 percent month-over-month in June 2018, recovering from an upwardly revised 0.5 percent contraction in May and matching market expectations. The production of motor vehicles and parts rebounded last month after truck assemblies fell sharply in May because of a disruption at a parts supplier.

US Factory Growth Slightly Higher than Expected: Markit
The IHS Markit US Manufacturing PMI edged up to 55.5 in July of 2018 from 55.4 in June and above market expectations of 55.4, flash estimates showed. The reading pointed to a slightly stronger growth of the manufacturing sector amid a robust rise in new orders and a solid upturn in both production volumes and employment.

Right. And you're claiming this is Trump.

What has Trump done, exactly, to take the economy from the second worst recession in US history, to the massive boom times?

Forum List

Back