Cohen-Trump Tape Shows no Illegality and is a Joke!

Thanks Chris Cuomo for helping GOP in 2018 middies. Typical liberal hit job. What law was broken? None. Complete joke. This more laughable than Maddow tax return bombshell! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
CNN obtains secret Trump-Cohen tape - CNNPolitics
I just want to know why Obama and Hillary are in Africa......

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg
So they can plot a coup against Trump.
Trump directed someone to commit a crime, which is a crime. Put another way, SDNY prosecutors believe the president directed and coordinated felonies.

Thanks Chris Cuomo for helping GOP in 2018 middies. Typical liberal hit job. What law was broken? None. Complete joke. This more laughable than Maddow tax return bombshell! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg
Trump directed someone to commit a crime, which is a crime. Put another way, SDNY prosecutors believe the president directed and coordinated felonies.
how come he hasn't been convicted?

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg
That’s not what Manafort and Cohen investigations have shown. You might not like Trump...but he has committed no crimes.

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg
That’s not what Manafort and Cohen investigations have shown. You might not like Trump...but he has committed no crimes.
Thats not what the SDNY sentencing memo says. "individual-1" directed and coordinated felonies, according to SDNY.

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg
Thats not what the SDNY sentencing memo says. "individual-1" directed and coordinated felonies, according to SDNY.
They “believe” that POTUS did. They also might “believe” that aliens built the pyramids. “Believe” needs “proof” in a court of law. Liberals in New York’s southern district have zilch in legal terms. Your political opinion is irrelevant.

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg
I believe Obama committed treason on multiple occasions, but nobody seems to give a shit, even though we have evidence instead of just our beliefs.

Last edited:

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg
It doesn't matter what the facts are. It's gossip that rules the day on the left.
Their entire campaign against Trump is based on half-truths and outright lies.
Lying is the Democrat Party's bread & Butter.

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg
I believe Obama committed treason on multiple occasions, but nobody seems to give a shit, even though we have evidence instead of just our beliefs.

No, you don’t.

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg
It doesn't matter what the facts are. It's gossip that rules the day on the left.
Their entire campaign against Trump is based on half-truths and outright lies..

Multiple prison sentences for Trump’s campaign officers seems real enough.

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg
This thread isnt about Obama, but it would be interesting to see your evidence of treason. Because as far as i know, Obama never aided our enemies, or tried to destroy our government (it was still intact when he left).

But back to the subject of Trump. This is no rumor, its from the Southern District New York (SDNY). Their prosecutors released a sentencing memo for Cohen which named "individual-1" as who coordinated with and directed Cohen to commit felonies.

It's no joke, we learned tonight after court filings were released that Trump is complicit in 2 Felonies, regarding the pay-offs to Stormy Daniels & Karen McDougal.
Prosecutors Say Trump Directed Illegal Payments During Campaign

They're already talking about impeachment, but I suspect house Democrats will wait for another 500lb. bomb that Mueller is certain to drop.

Last edited:
Yeah well paying off whores and not paying taxes is not what Mueller is tasked with investigating.

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg
This thread isnt about Obama, but it would be interesting to see your evidence of treason. Because as far as i know, Obama never aided our enemies, or tried to destroy our government (it was still intact when he left).

But back to the subject of Trump. This is no rumor, its from the Southern District New York (SDNY). Their prosecutors released a sentencing memo for Cohen which named "individual-1" as who coordinated with and directed Cohen to commit felonies.
Obama gave billions to Iran. He used the excuse that they had legal grievances with us.
If anything, we had a grievance with them.
They decided to attack our embassy.
They decided to attack our soldiers in Somalia, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
You probably feel they had a right to murder our troops with Improvised Explosive Devices...(IEDs).
Ever read the definition of treason?
Giving aide and comfort to the enemy.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
prev | next
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

YHFFPS46NSE3WK4J5MX43OZTIM.jpg

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg

Obama gave billions to Iran. He used the excuse that they had legal grievances with us.
You probably feel they had a right to murder our troops with Improvised Explosive Devices...(IEDs).

prev | next
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

He didnt give it to Iran, he returned money for military equipment not delivered plus interest.
Read the details of subrogation here.

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg

prev | next

Mud, we all know you would have done it better, but since your wisdom was ignored, here's what really happened:

5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran

conclusion is evidently still open for interpretation.

conclusion is evidently still open for interpretation.

the 1st rule of a failed system is rules no longer apply , judgment of those in positions of power is reserved for them and them alone.

The court of public opinion merely exists as a diversion for the great unwashed to feel bettter about living under , if not subscribing to psuedo-dictatorships

7 Steps to Becoming a Dictator

~S~

Di-pjORUcAAqmOR.jpg

prev | next

Here's another one for you , mudwhistle:

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish

Forum List

Back