Coincidence? Or Putin to the rescue.

Let me see....a decades old tape or the future of SCOTUS? Wasn't too difficult to choose
a twelve year old tape is too old yet you fuckwads brought up shit Bill Clinton did over twenty years ago.

My God, you even brought up a rape case that Hillary handled over 30 years ago.

Yeah and you're bringing up Trump....think real hard, doofus
So why is Trump's tape not relevant because it is ten years old? Its not like 10 years ago Trump was some young & foolish man. He was an adult - an adult grabbing women, spying on young girls in the dressing room, and being sued by a young woman claiming Trump raped her repeatedly when she was 13.

And it all disappeared as soon as the loons figured out it nobody but loons gave a shit. If you need help look up who won on Nov 8th

By the way...where all those women that accused him now? Think hard

Let me see....a decades old tape or the future of SCOTUS? Wasn't too difficult to choose
a twelve year old tape is too old yet you fuckwads brought up shit Bill Clinton did over twenty years ago.

So why is Trump's tape not relevant because it is ten years old? Its not like 10 years ago Trump was some young & foolish man. He was an adult - an adult grabbing women, spying on young girls in the dressing room, and being sued by a young woman claiming Trump raped her repeatedly when she was 13.

And it all disappeared as soon as the loons figured out it nobody but loons gave a shit. If you need help look up who won on Nov 8th

It is rather funnier than shit that you didn't care what a scumbag you voted for. And you are proud of it.

I know who won. You don't have a clue but should be finding out.

It is rather funnier than shit that you didn't care what a scumbag you voted for. And you are proud of it.

I know who won, I voted for him....and your whines and tears are precious

What makes you believe she voted for Hillary?

Hey, wait a second. What's going on here....

Cz9xQUAWIAEU8r8.jpg

Forum List

Back