Coker (R), Coburn (R), Sessions (R)

SESSIONS is excellent so there is probably a good reason for him voting as he did . Only heard good things about Coburn and Coker [is that Corker] sounds ok most of the time .

After the House and Senate passed their respective versions of this legislation, the CBO released a report predicting that the cost of this program would eventually rise to roughly $50 billion per year.

?NO? on Miller-Sanders Veterans Bill (H.R. 3230) | Heritage Action for America

It is important to note that this new spending is in addition to current costs of VA health care, which in 2013, amounted to $52.5 billion. Since 2009, total VA spending has risen by 58% (from $97 billion to $152 billion this year). Congress cannot continue to capitulate to the impulse to pour more money into a broken system.

I find it refreshing that these three Republicans voted their conscience and not in lockstep with the status quo.

Howey ears a bitch slap. :slap:

And you deserve a nut kick for not supporting improved veterans care in light of the recent tragedy.

Given that you dont give two shits about veterans, most of whom are Republicans, why should anyone take you seriously?
Do you honestly think whatever bill this was would magically fix the VA and all would be well?

Roll%20Tide.gif

After the House and Senate passed their respective versions of this legislation, the CBO released a report predicting that the cost of this program would eventually rise to roughly $50 billion per year.

?NO? on Miller-Sanders Veterans Bill (H.R. 3230) | Heritage Action for America

It is important to note that this new spending is in addition to current costs of VA health care, which in 2013, amounted to $52.5 billion. Since 2009, total VA spending has risen by 58% (from $97 billion to $152 billion this year). Congress cannot continue to capitulate to the impulse to pour more money into a broken system.

I find it refreshing that these three Republicans voted their conscience and not in lockstep with the status quo.

We have veterans from two wars entering the system, wars which cost the taxpayer trillions. But it's the cost of those veterans' medical care which is going to break the bank?

And you deserve a nut kick for not supporting improved veterans care in light of the recent tragedy.

Given that you dont give two shits about veterans, most of whom are Republicans, why should anyone take you seriously?
Do you honestly think whatever bill this was would magically fix the VA and all would be well?

And you have proof of that? Or is it you making assumptions to fit your scheme on things?

And there are many many lefties in the military.

Lamar Alexander did not vote and Corker voted against it. They also voted for the immigration bill. I will not be voting for them this November.

As Krauthammer said the va program should be privatized...veterans get a card to go to any hospital they choose. Get the government out of the business.

Umm...i am a veteran dimwit. Retired military.

As Krauthammer said the va program should be privatized...veterans get a card to go to any hospital they choose. Get the government out of the business.

Haven't I already proven that the care received by veterans through the VA is far superior to that received in hospitals?

Yes.

Forum List

Back