Colbert: Isn’t There A ‘Chance For Change’ Once ‘White People Become The Minority’?

Colbert is the male equivalent of the Poltergeist-clown-looking Kathy Griffin: bitter, obsessively paranoid, shallow, hateful, petulant, cold-blooded and the greatest crime a comic can commit: simply not funny.
He's funny alright. in fact, he's hilarious.

Trump on the other hand, throwing paper towels. Telling survivors to "have fun"?

Not so much. And remember, Trump was a bigger TV star than Colbert.
Now Trump's a "cult" leader.

Colbert is the male equivalent of the Poltergeist-clown-looking Kathy Griffin: bitter, obsessively paranoid, shallow, hateful, petulant, cold-blooded and the greatest crime a comic can commit: simply not funny.
He's funny alright. in fact, he's hilarious.

Trump on the other hand, throwing paper towels. Telling survivors to "have fun"?

Not so much. And remember, Trump was a bigger TV star than Colbert.
Now Trump's a "cult" leader.

Well thank you for proving someone as stalker-like-obsessive as you is a typical Colbert and Griffin fan. I can't imagine someone as joyless as you having an honest laugh over anything so I'm not the slightest bit surprised that you're attracted to equally joyless comics. No, I don't give a fuck about Trump's paper towels any more than I give a fuck about Melania's shoes, I'm too rational to have baby tantrums over such minor trivia.

Maybe Colbert should visit South Africa and give us a report on how well they're doing?

And, while there, take a trip to the formerly great Rhodesia, now laughingly called Zimbabwe, for an even better illustration of a country where whites were jailed, killed and forced into minority status.

Are you saying that the white minority in Rhodesia was really a majority of the population?

What math level have you attained?

this is how liberals think. If anyone doesn't think liberalism is a deadly incurable disease that must be defeated. This is exhibit A.

Colbert: Isn’t There A ‘Chance For Change’ Once ‘White People Become The Minority’?
DailyLiar Flake News!

Yet Michelle Obama pretty much espouses the exact same thing. She couldn't stand to see the house floor filled with a bunch of White Guys... never mind that they were duly elected by their constituents. Elections don't matter, what matters is getting the color changed to something more reflective of what.... she or other wise people think the color ought to look like. This is mental illness and would fit right in with the heart and soul of any tin pot dictatorship.

Forum List

Back