Star wars acolyte star Amandla Stenberg "white people crying was the goal".

According to your feelings.
Actually, according to all those people who saw it and wrote nasty articles about the failure. Nasty articles that I gleefully post here.

Disaster
"RK Outpost" Disney Star Wars The Acolyte Will Be A CRINGE Woke DISASTER | New Leaks About Lucasfilm's Next FLOP (TV Episode 2023) | Talk-Show But it didn't bomb

Even the TRAILER flopped

It's hilarious. Even funnier because people like you stubbornly cling to the fantasy of success.

Actually, according to all those people who saw it and wrote nasty articles about the failure. Nasty articles that I gleefully post here.

Disaster
"RK Outpost" Disney Star Wars The Acolyte Will Be A CRINGE Woke DISASTER | New Leaks About Lucasfilm's Next FLOP (TV Episode 2023) | Talk-Show But it didn't bomb
“Be the first to review”

What the hell are you talking about? I don’t even see anything written on that link.

Your other posts say that it was review bombed. Probably just a handfull of crybabies like you.

Review bombing is the process of intentionally dragging down a movie or TV show's audience score by posting multiple reviews with the lowest rating possible, oftentimes from trolls who haven't actually seen it. Many of the reviews for The Acolyte appear to be AI-generated with only basic plot synopses and nothing substantial or unique written. Much of the half-star reviews from the audience on Rotten Tomatoes are also from brand-new accounts, which could be another sign that the Star Wars show is getting review bombed.”

“Be the first to review”

What the hell are you talking about? I don’t even see anything written on that link.

Your other posts say that it was review bombed. Probably just a handfull of crybabies like you.

Review bombing is the process of intentionally dragging down a movie or TV show's audience score by posting multiple reviews with the lowest rating possible, oftentimes from trolls who haven't actually seen it. Many of the reviews for The Acolyte appear to be AI-generated with only basic plot synopses and nothing substantial or unique written. Much of the half-star reviews from the audience on Rotten Tomatoes are also from brand-new accounts, which could be another sign that the Star Wars show is getting review bombed.”
Review bombing is people see the program and then review it as bad. You can THINK it is a success. That won't really make it a success. It's another faillure.

Review bombing is people see the program and then review it as bad. You can THINK it is a success. That won't really make it a success. It's another faillure.
Not according to what you posted. You should probably read your own link next time.

:itsok:

Not exactly.

This article shows just how badly Disney has done with each offering worse than the ones before. Except for the holiday special. That was "specially" bad.

Bombed

Bombed

Bombed

Too many male fans

How long will the wokeies lie to each other?
It's on streaming... only a matter of time before fans catch up on it.

Democrats are so racist, they literally believe that only white people can be racist because of their race.

The democrats here defending that racist bitch are racist bitches.

So she says the goal of star wars acolyte was to "make white people cry"?

So upsetting white people is now a goal to be publicly announced and applauded?

What would the reaction be if the goal was to make blacks cry? Think there would still be applause?

Isnt the goal to create equality? I mean it isn't very equal sounding to me if you laugh saying you're happy to make whites upset.

This was about her movie “The Hate U Give”

Democrats are so racist, they literally believe that only white people can be racist because of their race.

The democrats here defending that racist bitch are racist bitches.
wheres-the-lie-v0-2bl7no1ske5d1.png

The wife and I watched the first two episodes, they were pretty good.
I was going to watch it, but once the wokeness is revealed, it cant be unseen. I will come back to Star Wars when they make a series that doesnt involve an actor and writers with weird political agendas. That shit instantly ruins tv shows and movies.

I was going to watch it, but once the wokeness is revealed, it cant be unseen. I will come back to Star Wars when they make a series that doesnt involve an actor and writers with weird political agendas. That shit instantly ruins tv shows and movies.

You reminded of a few guys I knew back when Elton John came out openly as gay and they refused to listen to his music after that. I do not give a fuck about anyone's agenda, I just care about the quality of the show/movie/book/music

You reminded of a few guys I knew back when Elton John came out openly as gay and they refused to listen to his music after that. I do not give a fuck about anyone's agenda, I just care about the quality of the show/movie/book/music
These shows suck when they shoehorn woke shit into the stories (like when every high ranking character is a female). You see the agenda of the writers and it takes you out of what youre watching.

There was nothing woke in there at all.

It's actually kind of a typical mystery plot, where the Jedi are trying to track down evil force users.

The goal of movies used to be to entertain people and make money for the movie producers.
Now the goal is to bore the movie audience with lame political statements and be both a critical and financial flop at the box office..
Sooner or later, the financiers losing money will put the kibosh on making these movies to make political points rather than to entertain and make money. The financiers don't care about the movies, just the profits. No profits, no movies.

Sooner or later, the financiers losing money will put the kibosh on making these movies to make political points rather than to entertain and make money. The financiers don't care about the movies, just the profits. No profits, no movies.

Except this is a streaming service, all they really have to produce is content, not ticket sales.

The idea is to expand your audience, not just rely on 60-somethings trying to recapture that thrill of watching A New Hope in 1977.

Forum List

Back