🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Colin Powell's hacked emails were WAAAY more interesting than Clinton's.

R

rdean

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/colin-powell-emails-hack-donald-trump.html?_r=0

In the email messages, which an aide to Mr. Powell confirmed were authentic, the retired four-star general who served as President George W. Bush’s top diplomat also accuses Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee for president, of having embraced what Mr. Powell called a “racist” movement when he aggressively questioned the validity of Mr. Obama’s birth certificate and his legitimacy to serve as the country’s top elected official.

Donald H. Rumsfeld, the former defense secretary, he accuses “the idiot Rummy” of being disloyal to both President Bushes. In another email, Mr. Powell calls Dick Cheney, the former vice president, and his daughter Liz Cheney “idiots and a spent force peddling a book that ain’t going nowhere.”

Trump is a national disgrace and an international pariah,” Mr. Powell wrote in June, noting the criticism of Mr. Trump by several prominent conservatives.

Mr. Powell dismissed as completely ineffective Mr. Trump’s recent attempts to reach out to black voters, saying that the Republican nominee “takes us for idiots.” Mr. Powell said that nothing Mr. Trump could say to black voters would improve his standing, in part because of the things he said about Mr. Obama.

Mr. Powell blamed the news media for helping fuel Mr. Trump’s candidacy. In December 2015, he turned down a request from CNN’s Fareed Zakaria to discuss Mr. Trump. “It is time to start ignoring him. You guys are playing his game, you are his oxygen,” Mr. Powell responded. (exactly what I have been saying since last August)
-----------------------------------------------

Don't worry, he also says plenty about Hillary Clinton.

He lays blame on the news media for chasing ratings in their support for Trump.

The reason the Republicans just assume the media was against Trump was because he said they were. Remember the things he said about them at his rallies? Some felt they were in danger.

Irrelevant hogwash. Powell never held an electable office or ran for president.

Irrelevant hogwash. Powell never held an electable office or ran for president.
I wouldn't say that. Colin Powell is one of the brightest minds this nation's military ever produced and is a respected leader. I wouldn't call his views about inside information and people he personally knows as "irrelevant". It's at least worth noting/examining.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/colin-powell-emails-hack-donald-trump.html?_r=0

In the email messages, which an aide to Mr. Powell confirmed were authentic, the retired four-star general who served as President George W. Bush’s top diplomat also accuses Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee for president, of having embraced what Mr. Powell called a “racist” movement when he aggressively questioned the validity of Mr. Obama’s birth certificate and his legitimacy to serve as the country’s top elected official.

Donald H. Rumsfeld, the former defense secretary, he accuses “the idiot Rummy” of being disloyal to both President Bushes. In another email, Mr. Powell calls Dick Cheney, the former vice president, and his daughter Liz Cheney “idiots and a spent force peddling a book that ain’t going nowhere.”

Trump is a national disgrace and an international pariah,” Mr. Powell wrote in June, noting the criticism of Mr. Trump by several prominent conservatives.

Mr. Powell dismissed as completely ineffective Mr. Trump’s recent attempts to reach out to black voters, saying that the Republican nominee “takes us for idiots.” Mr. Powell said that nothing Mr. Trump could say to black voters would improve his standing, in part because of the things he said about Mr. Obama.

Mr. Powell blamed the news media for helping fuel Mr. Trump’s candidacy. In December 2015, he turned down a request from CNN’s Fareed Zakaria to discuss Mr. Trump. “It is time to start ignoring him. You guys are playing his game, you are his oxygen,” Mr. Powell responded. (exactly what I have been saying since last August)
-----------------------------------------------

Don't worry, he also says plenty about Hillary Clinton.

He lays blame on the news media for chasing ratings in their support for Trump.

The reason the Republicans just assume the media was against Trump was because he said they were. Remember the things he said about them at his rallies? Some felt they were in danger.

That's going to hurt Trump's chances against Hillary for sure

Colin Powell:
  • Mr. Powell lamented that while he respected Mrs. Clinton, he would “rather not have to vote for her,” describing the Democratic presidential nominee as having “a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational.”
  • H.R.C. could have killed this two years ago by merely telling everyone honestly what she had done and not tie me into it,” Mr. Powell wrote late last month, referring to Mrs. Clinton by her initials. “I told her staff three times not to try that gambit. I had to throw a mini-tantrum at a Hamptons party to get their attention. She keeps tripping into these ‘character’ minefields.”
  • A few months later, in a discussion about Mrs. Clinton’s email scandal, Mr. Powell lamented that “everything H.R.C. touches she kind of screws up with hubris.” He then related a story about “the gig I lost at a university” when the institution said it could no longer afford his speaking fees after paying Mrs. Clinton. “I should send her a bill.”
Yep. Colin Powell hits on just some of the major points that killed Hitlery Clinton. She is the most dishonest politician to ever run for president.

seems like Powell thinks the media should pick the candidates they favor when it comes to who gets coverage, rather than cover the candidates that are popular with the American public. More power to the media, right libs!!!?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back