Collapse of American Influence Recalls Dis-Integration of Soviet Union,Fall of France

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Collapse of American Influence Recalls Dis-Integration of Soviet Union, Fall of France
By CONRAD BLACK, Special to the Sun | September 7, 2013
Print Send Comment

Not since the disintegration of the Soviet Union in 1991, and prior to that the fall of France in 1940, has there been so swift an erosion of the world influence of a Great Power as we are witnessing with the United States.

Collapse of American Influence Recalls Dis-Integration of Soviet Union, Fall of France - The New York Sun

Its not that bad.

Its just the Pussification of the Presidency.....like occurred with Carter.

except American one is a result of the leftist progressives going amok, not objective reasons, like in other instances.

Its not that bad.

hopefully it is still reversible, because it is twice as long as Carter's + much worse than his.

Our problem is we're siding with the fucking terrorist. Why would someone that wants woman's rights, gay rights and education do this???

If you stop believing what this lying amateur campaigns about, you might actually start to see the logic behind the moves.

the cia thinks less than 25 per cent of the rebels are jihadists...and I DON'T GIVE A FEQ WHAT Sean Rushbeck says...

American influence is on the long road back from Bush's abyss of Iraq, hater dupes. THIS is a PRINCIPLE- remember those LOL...

Its not that bad.

hopefully it is still reversible, because it is twice as long as Carter's + much worse than his.

Carter wasn't the problem, it was tiny dick lying chickenhawk dipshits Raygun and W Bush who gave Saddam and Osama their start and then had to fix their idiocy with more stupid war. Feck Pubs...:eusa_whistle: and their silly dupes...

the cia thinks less than 25 per cent of the rebels are jihadists...and I DON'T GIVE A FEQ WHAT Sean Rushbeck says...

American influence is on the long road back from Bush's abyss of Iraq, hater dupes. THIS is a PRINCIPLE- remember those LOL...

You never link. You just babble on franco.

I cannot figure out how you function day to day because you cannot speak coherently and you never make a point.

I have this nightmare that you are a teacher.

And that's not far fetched thinking you are from New York.

Look dipshit.

You are backing AQ and FSA. You love and embrace your terrorists.

Love your assassinator drone president and now love your terrorists in Syria. This is who you are backing.

Love your terrorists with your president. It's you baby it's you.

Collapse of American Influence Recalls Dis-Integration of Soviet Union, Fall of France
By CONRAD BLACK, Special to the Sun | September 7, 2013
Print Send Comment

Not since the disintegration of the Soviet Union in 1991, and prior to that the fall of France in 1940, has there been so swift an erosion of the world influence of a Great Power as we are witnessing with the United States.

Collapse of American Influence Recalls Dis-Integration of Soviet Union, Fall of France - The New York Sun

More rightwing lies and fear-mongering.

You never link. You just babble on franco.

I cannot figure out how you function day to day because you cannot speak coherently and you never make a point.

I have this nightmare that you are a teacher.

And that's not far fetched thinking you are from New York.

does your pathetic excuse for a news service mention Kerry said 'less than a quarter' etc... Where do you think he gets that but the cia...

and EVERYONE says they have trouble believing this administration because of Bush and Iraq duh

Pub dupes lol

sorry, I keep assuming you get the headlines....

"Not since the disintegration of the Soviet Union in 1991, and prior to that the fall of France in 1940, has there been so swift an erosion of the world influence of a Great Power as we are witnessing with the United States." No, that happened with our fail in Iraq and Afghanistan, guaranteed by Bush and the neo-cons' childish understanding of the how world works. We will need to have to wait to see how this plays out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back