COLLATERAL DAMAGE: New Study CONFIRMS Trump Was Right – And

hardly a surprise...look how many grandparents and mentally challenged folks Cuomo killed in NY and lied about it just to hurt trump...

peoples lives don’t matter it’s all about power to the party
You would think all of the Democrats in NY would be upset that their family members were murdered…
well hundreds of thousands around the country ARE fleeing the party left and right so they probably are.
and yet 8 million more voted for xiden.
paid shills like Bodecca get desperate and throw hail marys trying to convince us that even though biden only had like a dozen turnouts at his rallies many times only just five there,that he somehow won more votes than Obama who actually did have huge turnouts and more than any other president ever. they got to be the most stupid fucks in the world,they think money will buy them happiness but what what good is that money they are getting paid for posting lies about,going to do them when they go to the grave in hell? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
hardly a surprise...look how many grandparents and mentally challenged folks Cuomo killed in NY and lied about it just to hurt trump...

You would think all of the Democrats in NY would be upset that their family members were murdered…
well hundreds of thousands around the country ARE fleeing the party left and right so they probably are.
to be fair the election wa before the news broke about cuomo genocide
yep he’s a killer
yep, reported July 8, 2020. Not after the election. So basically, no demofks cared about all those old fks.

The forum's Republicans are completely silent on the thread. They don't defend their party, and they don't defend themselves. They avoid the reality that is before their eyes, preferring their fantasies instead.
:itsok: Truly pathetic....
Wrong thread. Ten points if you can demonstrate that you know what the thread topic is...
That's all we got from the forum's Republicans to my post (#24).

No more needs to be said.

Democrats are usually as dumb as a bag of hammers but the mainstream media has always credited itself with insightful thinking. Today it seems the media would rather sacrifice duty and honor and self respect if that's what it takes to undermine a republican administration. CNN is releasing selected versions of two year old leaked Giuilani phone conversations while ignoring the possibility that Fauci may have conspired with the Chinese to cover up responsibility for the worst global disaster in history.

The forum's Republicans are completely silent on the thread. They don't defend their party, and they don't defend themselves. They avoid the reality that is before their eyes, preferring their fantasies instead.
:itsok: Truly pathetic....
Wrong thread. Ten points if you can demonstrate that you know what the thread topic is...
That's all we got from the forum's Republicans to my post (#24).

No more needs to be said.
You are a proven Liar! My response was to something totally different you posted.

to be fair the election wa before the news broke about cuomo genocide
yep he’s a killer
yep, reported July 8, 2020. Not after the election. So basically, no demofks cared about all those old fks.
Feb 2021 is when he admitted to misrepresenting the numbers

500,000 dead Americans is a small price to pay to get a member of the party into office!

The gateway pundit is not, in any way shape or form, a reliable source..... You do know that, don't you?

It's fake news..... Find a reliable source, to support the claim, please.... So not to waste our time.
Fauci paid China to develop "gain of function" bat viruses. That is a fact, see his emails, see them acknowledge the NIH funding. The pandemic was paid for by Fauci, and he owns 600,000 dead Americans.
There are a lot of unknowns, speculation and differences of opinion on these topics. But let’s start with what we do know: In 2014, the NIH awarded a grant to the U.S.-based EcoHealth Alliance to study the risk of the future emergence of coronaviruses from bats. In 2019, the project was renewed for another five years, but it was canceled in April 2020 — three months after the first case of the coronavirus was confirmed in the U.S.

EcoHealth ultimately received $3.7 million over six years from the NIH and distributed nearly $600,000 of that total to China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, a collaborator on the project, pre-approved by NIH.
No he didn't, and the fact check says so.

#4 should use caution, because early treatment by hcq accomplishes the same results as monoclonals. Confounding parameters in this reasoning includes age, time, and underlying conditions.

#7: the Eco Health Alliance funding chart says 2013, so how long should anyone pretend not to notice the ebola connections?

Trump's always right, or mostly. He says shit the establishment doesn't want to hear, and surely PROGS can't take it due they're dishonest cowards clinging to an assigned victim role.

Trump is a fat creep who knows how to jack up the mob. His target audience are the uneducated losers.

“I know your pain, I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order,” Trump posted on Twitter. “We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time.

There’s never been a time like this, where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you, you’re very special. We’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know you how feel. But go home, and go home in peace.”

Yes, readers know that badger always tried to include the trinity that was originally established in this cartoon show by the pioneers of C-19 treatment, Raoult and Zelenko: azithromycin-hydroxychloroquine-zinc. Duh

Add this duo to your reasoning, Einsteins:

May 2021 Simeprevir Synergizes with Remdesivir Via Modulation of ISG-15

We mentioned ISG-15 on 2 Sep 2020 on the snake meat thread, post #985.

The dots to connect will compare the two synergies mentioned and their implicated genes.

Trump's always right, or mostly. He says shit the establishment doesn't want to hear, and surely PROGS can't take it due they're dishonest cowards clinging to an assigned victim role.

Trump is a fat creep who knows how to jack up the mob. His target audience are the uneducated losers.

“I know your pain, I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order,” Trump posted on Twitter. “We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time.

There’s never been a time like this, where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you, you’re very special. We’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know you how feel. But go home, and go home in peace.”

You really showed us.

You really showed us.

I didn't have anything to do with it. Trump is responsible for what he said.

“I know your pain, I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. Correct

It was a landslide election and everyone knows it Typical Trump exaggeration, but point taken.

, especially the other side. Yep

But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order,” Trump posted on Twitter. “We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time. Correct

There’s never been a time like this, where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country. Correct

This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. Marginally correct

We have to have peace. So go home. We love you, you’re very special. Correct

We’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know you how feel. But go home, and go home in peace.” Correct

Forum List

Back