COLLATERAL DAMAGE: New Study CONFIRMS Trump Was Right – And

Trump's always right, or mostly. He says shit the establishment doesn't want to hear, and surely PROGS can't take it due they're dishonest cowards clinging to an assigned victim role.

Trump is a fat creep who knows how to jack up the mob. His target audience are the uneducated losers.

“I know your pain, I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order,” Trump posted on Twitter. “We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time.

There’s never been a time like this, where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you, you’re very special. We’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know you how feel. But go home, and go home in peace.”

You really showed us.

I didn't have anything to do with it. Trump is responsible for what he said.

“I know your pain, I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order,” Trump posted on Twitter. “We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time.

There’s never been a time like this, where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you, you’re very special. We’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know you how feel. But go home, and go home in peace.”
Trump is NOT responsible for the clearing of the park or the gassing of violent protestors who had engaged in violence the two nights before, resulting in the need for more security fencing.

Another Liberal Left Wing Lie - that Biden, Harris, and Pelosi helped spread - DEBUNKED!

You said I was silent on the thread.....I CREATED THIS THREAD, YOU F*ING RETARD.
If you had read my post (#24) before shooting your mouth off, you would have learned that I wasn't talking about this thread. I was talking about this thread:

A report card on the Biden administration

Despite the harsh criticism of the Republican Party and Trump, on this thread Republicans are totally silent. That is what is contained in the original post.

I haven't seen your name on that thread.

Trump is NOT responsible for the clearing of the park or the gassing of violent protestors who had engaged in violence the two nights before, resulting in the need for more security fencing.
Regardless, Trump made a complete fool of himself standing there looking stupid while holding up a Bible. Most were simply laughing at him.

There are for more serious matters concerning Trump. With Biden about to meet with Putin, we are reminded of Trump's summit with Putin in Helsinki. At that summit, Trump betrayed America.

American intelligence told Americans that Russia helped Trump in the 2016 election, and a Republican Senate committee arrived at the same conclusion. Trump rejected American intelligence and said that he believed Putin who denied the accusation.

Then we have Trump and his lawyer inciting an insurrection on Jan. 6. Our capitol was invaded and ransacked and five people were killed.

Lafayette Park was a comedy routine headlined by our President. The two episodes I described above were not.
Another Liberal Left Wing Lie - that Biden, Harris, and Pelosi helped spread - DEBUNKED!
What took so long? Trump is standing there stupidly holding up a Bible.

He was the President for chrissake. Is he so stupid he could not defend himself? If he wasn't so dense, we would have learned about this days after the incident, not a year later.

Something very strange about this. Did Trump's entire administration want to make him look bad?

Regardless, Trump ..........

TRANSLATION:

"You are absolutely right....b...b...b....but Trump...."

1623414194590.png

TO THE MODS:

WHY is this thread still banished to the 'Conspiracy Theory' dungeon after this has been proven to be FACT by the United States Government, according to the recently released report?

The Conspiracy Theory was the LIE pushed by Democrats and snowflakes that Trump had anything to do with this, NOT the Thread Owner and the proven fact now that Trump had nothing to do with it.

TO THE MODS:

WHY is this thread still banished to the 'Conspiracy Theory' dungeon after this has been proven to be FACT by the United States Government, according to the recently released report?

The Conspiracy Theory was the LIE pushed by Democrats and snowflakes that Trump had anything to do with this, NOT the Thread Owner and the proven fact now that Trump had nothing to do with it.

Same reason the left bans all kinds of thought. Someone complained due their butt hurts. Butt pain > informed truth, somehow

Forum List

Back