College Football Coach Wears OAN Shirt- Star Player Refuses to Play

When the O-line thinks about it, some of them will start to wonder how he thinks he can pull this kind of blackmail when he lives off of their blocking.

And the rest of the team is looking at him asking whose back he's got.
Obviously they already thought about it and they side with the player not the coach.

It's funny how some people think that some kid getting his panties in a wad is the turning point to the New America.

It's. A. Game.

Looking forward to seeing fewer blacks recruited to D-1 schools as coaches are worried they'll have to put up with this bullshit.
You wont be seeing them if they dont want to put the best team out on the field. :laughing0301:

They will have the best balanced team on the field they can.

At least it will be there week after week and you don't have to worry about players failing.

RB Hubbard: Gundy's OAN shirt 'unacceptable'

Welcome to America in 2020. Having a different political opinion than a Black means you have to CHANGE. It means you are an ignorant racist. It is UNACCEPTABLE (as this snowflake put it) for the coach to have an opinion that is different than Hubbard's.

What an unreal society we live in right now.

would you play for a coach who embraced left wing ideology?
(no...you'd boycott his team)

OAN is NOT moderate conservative site

it's pretty far to the right.....

Of course I would play. I work with and for people who have different political views as me. Most people do. What is the answer? Only work with people who agree with everything you do? Quit my job?

When the O-line thinks about it, some of them will start to wonder how he thinks he can pull this kind of blackmail when he lives off of their blocking.

And the rest of the team is looking at him asking whose back he's got.
Obviously they already thought about it and they side with the player not the coach.

How obvious is it that they thought about it.

Wonder what their parents will tell them.

Yeah...stand behind someone who does not respect free speech. And if you lose your scholarship, you can come home.....

Well, bye. Revoke the scholarship.
He'll just get another one thank you very much.

Let him.

A coach is going to tell his team that they are adding a player that basically decides what you can and can't wear ?

That will go over well.
Why would a coach tell his team that if he wants to win?

Because he wants to win.

These guys were all treated as gods in High School. They have egos too.

Figure it out.

If they all want to control what the coach does, then he's got a problem.

This is way beyond stupid.

Yup, everyone on the field was a god in High School. When you get to D1 EVERYONE is good. It is a VERY rude awakening
Yeah but he was the leading rusher in the whole entire nation. Hes on a different level.

Was....
Come to think of it no top Black player will ever play for them while this dude is the coach. They pretty much gotta fire him or he has to come out with a sincere apology.

It's funny how some people think that some kid getting his panties in a wad is the turning point to the New America.

It's. A. Game.

And it's funny because blacks are essentially gladiators to a bunch of fat white people......

Dumbasses.

RB Hubbard: Gundy's OAN shirt 'unacceptable'

Welcome to America in 2020. Having a different political opinion than a Black means you have to CHANGE. It means you are an ignorant racist. It is UNACCEPTABLE (as this snowflake put it) for the coach to have an opinion that is different than Hubbard's.

What an unreal society we live in right now.

would you play for a coach who embraced left wing ideology?
(no...you'd boycott his team)

OAN is NOT moderate conservative site

it's pretty far to the right.....

Of course I would play. I work with and for people who have different political views as me. Most people do. What is the answer? Only work with people who agree with everything you do? Quit my job?
If you're a sissy bedwetting leftist, yes.

Let him.

A coach is going to tell his team that they are adding a player that basically decides what you can and can't wear ?

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Yup, everyone on the field was a god in High School. When you get to D1 EVERYONE is good. It is a VERY rude awakening
Yeah but he was the leading rusher in the whole entire nation. Hes on a different level.

Was....
Come to think of it no top Black player will ever play for them while this dude is the coach. They pretty much gotta fire him or he has to come out with a sincere apology.

So you fuckers love equality.

But this guy is above that.

Fucking hypocrites is what you are.

It's. A. Game.

And it's funny because blacks are essentially gladiators to a bunch of fat white people......

Dumbasses.
Look what happened to the NFL's viewership and ticket sales after they caved to Colin disrespecting the flag.

Get woke, go broke.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....
Who appointed you Black Spokesman?

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Racism will not be tolerated. Yall racist whites gone learn. Some of yall the hard way.

Let him.

That will go over well.
I'm sure that when all the crackaz leave for a whitebred, second rate team like Duke or Wright State, they will probably improve as a team.
I've been told -- by Al himself, I believe -- that white people shouldn't use AAVE.

Don't worry, though. He won't criticize you for it.
So what, moron?

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....
I did. You got a problem with that?

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Racism will not be tolerated. Yall racist whites gone learn. Some of yall the hard way.

Wearing an OAN shirt is not racist.

And you can bet I am looking for one right now on the net.

Let him.

That will go over well.
I'm sure that when all the crackaz leave for a whitebred, second rate team like Duke or Wright State, they will probably improve as a team.
I've been told -- by Al himself, I believe -- that white people shouldn't use AAVE.

Don't worry, though. He won't criticize you for it.
So what, moron?
Sorry, didn't mean to scare you like that.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Wearing an OAN shirt is not racist.

And you can bet I am looking for one right now on the net.
OAN is a racist shit hole and only racist shit holes purchase those shirts.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....
I did. You got a problem with that?
Okay. So all black people have to think alike.

Are you that desperate for Joe Biden's approval?

Forum List

Back