College Football Coach Wears OAN Shirt- Star Player Refuses to Play

Well, bye. Revoke the scholarship.
He'll just get another one thank you very much.

Let him.

A coach is going to tell his team that they are adding a player that basically decides what you can and can't wear ?

That will go over well.
Why would a coach tell his team that if he wants to win?

Because he wants to win.

These guys were all treated as gods in High School. They have egos too.

Figure it out.

If they all want to control what the coach does, then he's got a problem.

This is way beyond stupid.

Yup, everyone on the field was a god in High School. When you get to D1 EVERYONE is good. It is a VERY rude awakening
Yeah but he was the leading rusher in the whole entire nation. Hes on a different level.

Was....
Come to think of it no top Black player will ever play for them while this dude is the coach. They pretty much gotta fire him or he has to come out with a sincere apology.
Who appointed you Black Spokesman?
I did. You got a problem with that?

You going to beat him up?
Only if he comes to see me like you were afraid to do.
You wanna beat me up, get your ass off your couch and come find me. I suppose if I went to you you'd demand I beat myself up.
Dont let his fear of coming to see me stop you. You can come on down.

So you'll give permission to post the messages, right? What are you afraid of?
Getting arrested.

So you are giving me permission to post the 2 messages right?
I'd rather you come see me.

What do you have to lose here man? The messages will simply show the truth. Why are you afraid to give me permission?

Let him.

A coach is going to tell his team that they are adding a player that basically decides what you can and can't wear ?

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Yup, everyone on the field was a god in High School. When you get to D1 EVERYONE is good. It is a VERY rude awakening
Yeah but he was the leading rusher in the whole entire nation. Hes on a different level.

Was....
Come to think of it no top Black player will ever play for them while this dude is the coach. They pretty much gotta fire him or he has to come out with a sincere apology.

You wanna beat me up, get your ass off your couch and come find me. I suppose if I went to you you'd demand I beat myself up.

Getting arrested.

What do you have to lose here man? The messages will simply show the truth. Why are you afraid to give me permission?
The truth is that you are afraid to come see me.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

So you fuckers love equality.

But this guy is above that.

Fucking hypocrites is what you are.
Racism will not be tolerated. Yall racist whites gone learn. Some of yall the hard way.
What about racist blacks?
No such thing.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

The truth is you know that the messages will not show you being truthful here. In fact you will be shown as the liar you are. Just say the word, either I'll be shown as a liar or you will. I'm willing to take that chance, are you?

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

The truth is you know that the messages will not show you being truthful here. In fact you will be shown as the liar you are. Just say the word, either I'll be shown as a liar or you will. I'm willing to take that chance, are you?
Cool signature, bro!

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

I'm being truthful. I invited you down. You were afraid to come.

Why dont they do a side by side comparison of CNN v OAN of the accuracy of stories they both covered just to see who reported and who was lying in their commentary? Who did the name calling, who demeaned vast swathes of the public....... bet it wouldn't be close
Yup, OAN by a mile. Definitely one of the most disgusting, dishonest outlets ever to exist.

Please show examples of where OAN has been dishonest? CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS and others have all been caught LYING many times.

Please show examples of where OAN has been dishonest?
haha, no, that's okay. I have no delusions I could ever convince an OAN fan of ANYTHING. You watch OAN for self affirmation. And attack on them is an attack on you, in your eyes. I might as well try to convince you that your baby jesus wasn't real.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

You trying to make up for you little dick.

I'll take the chnce, will you?

Why dont they do a side by side comparison of CNN v OAN of the accuracy of stories they both covered just to see who reported and who was lying in their commentary? Who did the name calling, who demeaned vast swathes of the public....... bet it wouldn't be close
Yup, OAN by a mile. Definitely one of the most disgusting, dishonest outlets ever to exist.

Please show examples of where OAN has been dishonest? CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS and others have all been caught LYING many times.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

Cool signature, bro!

I'm not your bro, I prefer people with integrity.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

Getting arrested.

You trying to make up for you little dick.

I'll take the chnce, will you?
I gave you a chance to come see me. You declined Obviously I cant take you seriously.

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....

internet tough guy.jpg

Let him.

That will go over well.

Because he wants to win.

Figure it out.

Was....
Okay. So all black people have to think alike.

Are you that desperate for Joe Biden's approval?
They dont have to but they tend to think alike about racism.

Dont care much about Biden. I just want him to win.
Yeah, that's probably not going to happen, just so you know.
We will see. Wont we?
Indeed we will. The question is -- which one of us will accept the outcome if our favored candidate doesn't win?

And I think the answer to that is obvious.
I would think both of us would accept it. Why wouldnt I accept the will of the vote?
The entire Democratic Party didn't in 2016.

Please show examples of where OAN has been dishonest?
haha, no, that's okay. I have no delusions I could ever convince an OAN fan of ANYTHING. You watch OAN for self affirmation. And attack on them is an attack on you, in your eyes. I might as well try to convince you that your baby jesus wasn't real.

Translation: "Being unable to actually back up my claim, I will therefore attempt to distract by flinging feces."

It's funny how some people think that some kid getting his panties in a wad is the turning point to the New America.

It's. A. Game.
Agreed. These right wing nutsacks shitting themselves in this thread are sissies.
You'll have to point out the conservatives losing their shit over a shirt.

Oh, wait -- there aren't any.
Besides all of them in this thread, including you? Look at your embarrassing, childish behavior to protect a tshirt. What pussies.
Ahhhh, I see the problem. You don't know what the term "pussies" means.

In this instance, it means "people who are offended by an article of clothing".

So, obviously, it doesn't apply to any conservatives in this thread.

Forum List

Back