🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

College football player punches girl in a fight. Gets kicked off the team.

We will be hearing a lot about this one, particularly from those nauseating white knights on the left. He was wrong to hit a girl, but she was just as wrong to throw a punch at him. If someone throws a punch at you, it's understandable that you throw one back. That doesn't make it right but it is understandable, I don't think he should lose his scholarship for this incident, and I certainly don't think he's guilty of assault when the girl clearly threw the first punch.

Quarterback De Andre Johnson dismissed from Florida State Dr. Saturday - Yahoo Sports

I'm a girl.

It's ridiculous for people to expect men not to hit back just because the other person is a woman.

What a stupid world we live in. (DISCLAIMER: I did not read the article, I just think if a woman wants to beat the tar out of man, don't expect him to just stand there and take it. Some people NEED to be hit back!)

Damn, some of the above posters mother's raised fine boys, no wonder why this country is going to hell whet it is ok to punch a woman......

A few times when a girl punched me I just laughed at her, it would get them even more pissed off. :)

What if THIS woman punched your full force in the face?

upload_2015-7-7_12-16-8.jpeg

Forum List

Back