College prez- “How do we make sure in future yrs we are not as white as we are today

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The democrat hatred, persecution, and discrimination of whites keeps getting more and more brazen.

Western Washington University President Seeks to Ensure Students, Faculty Are Less 'White'

16 Apr 2014,
According to Bruce Shepard, president of Western Washington University (WWU), a university’s success is based not on its curriculum but on the color of its student body and faculty. In a school-wide questionnaire, the WWU community was asked, “How do we make sure that in future years 'we are not as white as we are today?'”

Shepard followed his convocation speech with a recent blog post on WWU’s website in which he defended his statement that the university will fail if it does not become less “white” in years to come.

“In the decades ahead, should we be as white as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self,” he asserted.

• Banned
If he wants more asian students that might be ok, but everyone knows he means more blacks and latins even though those groups prove over and over that they are mentally inferior and destroy education.

It is slapping everyone in the face. I don't know how you can be a white person, and support something like this.

Why don't you cowards just come out and say it. You would like nothing more than to take part in the genocide of whites.

The democrat hatred, persecution, and discrimination of whites keeps getting more and more brazen.

Western Washington University President Seeks to Ensure Students, Faculty Are Less 'White'

16 Apr 2014,
According to Bruce Shepard, president of Western Washington University (WWU), a university’s success is based not on its curriculum but on the color of its student body and faculty. In a school-wide questionnaire, the WWU community was asked, “How do we make sure that in future years 'we are not as white as we are today?'”

Shepard followed his convocation speech with a recent blog post on WWU’s website in which he defended his statement that the university will fail if it does not become less “white” in years to come.

“In the decades ahead, should we be as white as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self,” he asserted.

Run Forrest run!!

sky-is-falling.jpg

It is slapping everyone in the face. I don't know how you can be a white person, and support something like this.

Why don't you cowards just come out and say it. You would like nothing more than to take part in the genocide of whites.

You retards are a barrel of laughs. :lol:

Say it with me "there needs to be less white devils!"

There now, didn't that feel better after getting it off your chest.

You retards are a barrel of laughs. :lol:

I'm glad you agree there should be less "white devils". That way the intelligent white people don't have to deal with your inferior gene pool. :lol:

They probaly talking about white conservatives, but that shows their intelligence. If they get rid of us who will pay for their welfare checks? Then they will have to pay for their own king cobra, newports, and lotto tickets.

those groups prove over and over they are mentally superior to the weird wacks on the far right and in the libertarian wing

tis what tis

I'm glad you agree there should be less "white devils". That way the intelligent white people don't have to deal with your inferior gene pool. :lol:

I was just trying to help you out. You seem like someone who needs their hand held.

You couldn't help a rock roll downhill. Why would you holding my hand improve your condition? My mere presence is not going to help you unless you get off your butt and do something.

Forum List

Back